Author Topic: Laying off the readings  (Read 825 times)

Offline Seeker23

Laying off the readings
« on: September 23, 2019, 09:23:37 AM »
I started out last April and I have to admit some of the readings gave me temporary peace of mind, but false hope can hit hard.  And believe me, finding out my ex really is a piece of
..and has some weird...well, it is not love. And I was able to established someone else was behind the negativity and it was because of "jealously" this pathetic fat man began to cause trouble.

Anyways, in June curiosity sparked and I sought out a short reading. In this reading I was told I would meet someone in August or September with glasses and first name started with J.

It is almost the end of September and I haven't met anyone. Nothing, even close. I was hoping for something to get me out of this funk.

In addition to this, I inquired as to a person from my past. All three I spoke to said, communication is not over with, with them.

One was being guided by a tarot deck.

To sum this up, all said communication would not happen now, but it will be more of a request to see me. This is not a love interest, but more of like a lost friend.

It has been a semi rough year. I picked up the pieces all the time. But wish I could just get a break.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 10:28:10 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline GoldieShawn

Re: Laying off the readings
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 09:56:20 PM »
Sending strength your way! It's been a rough year, I agree.