Author Topic: Delaney Lynn  (Read 2992 times)

Offline Lo12345

Delaney Lynn
« on: September 22, 2019, 12:53:45 PM »
Thoughts? I’ve read with her, unsure. And honestly I can’t believe i paid 3.99 to chat. I guess I also think when it’s above 2.99 I prefer to call just to make sure I get my money worth or try to make sure I get it and I feel calling is better. But anyways... anyone else talk with her. Accurate?

Kinda felt negative the 2 times I went to her, both were more negative than positive .  My favorite line she said was... “wish I could feel the same” when i said o felt good about contact coming soon. Probs should of just said thanks and ended the chat at 3.99 for that

Offline joyjoy

Re: Delaney Lynn
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 03:23:40 PM »
I read with her during POI #1.  She was totally accurate with me; didn't want to hear it but she was insistent and I wish I'd listened and just moved on then!  I have a feeling that her timing will be off with POI #2, but otherwise, she's straight.  I don't talk to her for very long--she doesn't seem very effusive, but I think she's fine. 

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 10:06:06 PM »
I read with her a while back, she was negative, but correct, however she stuck with the short-term negativity and did not mention that things would turn around. So IDK. Maybe it was what I needed to hear at the time to let go a little.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 10:52:30 PM »
Shes magicsong. there are other threads on her