Author Topic: How do you know when you “connect” with an advisor?  (Read 1092 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

How do you know when you “connect” with an advisor?
« on: September 22, 2019, 05:22:56 PM »
I’m just wondering how you can tell quickly and early on in the reading if you connect with an advisor.

When I first signed up for Keen I thought I connected with most advisors because at the time what they were telling me fit my situation (for the most part). But looking back on those transcripts after my situation fixed itself I realized a lot of those advisors were wrong with a bunch of details here and there.

When talking to a new advisor is there anything I should do or say to figure out if we connect or not? I just don’t want to waste money on someone who’s either a fraud or knows they can’t comnecr with me but choose to waste my time.

Offline HornetKick

Re: How do you know when you “connect” with an advisor?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 05:32:20 PM »
I’m just wondering how you can tell quickly and early on in the reading if you connect with an advisor.

When I first signed up for Keen I thought I connected with most advisors because at the time what they were telling me fit my situation (for the most part). But looking back on those transcripts after my situation fixed itself I realized a lot of those advisors were wrong with a bunch of details here and there.

When talking to a new advisor is there anything I should do or say to figure out if we connect or not? I just don’t want to waste money on someone who’s either a fraud or knows they can’t comnecr with me but choose to waste my time.

Although some will disagree on this approach, you can ask a question you already know the answer to and see how they reply. For example, I use to ask readers a lot, did I do right by Angel to see what they would say. Many, many readers skewed it like it was a relationship. Angel was my dog. Some replied in a way that seemed like it was right so then I would continue with the call. TBH there is no all right or all wrong reader. They are going to be a hit/miss on anything they tell you. The first answer could resonate, the second not so much. Use your own intuition (gut feeling) and don’t pay for the priciest read on your first reading with them. That way the money lost isn’t so significant.