Author Topic: KELLY TAROT - blocked  (Read 4774 times)

Offline Lo12345

KELLY TAROT - blocked
« on: September 22, 2019, 03:28:17 PM »
I’ve been wondering if i should even ask this or not. But I had an interesting experience with her. We seemed like we connect pretty well. And we talked in ping a little. Well about 4 days after my reading I gave her 4 stars. And very positive review i just said waiting for predictions to past to give 5. She pinged me and said she was hurt and that she took time out her day to go the extra mile to ping me and she thought we connected and she will no longer be taking my calls since I left 4 stars. I told her it was nothing against her I liked her and left a very positive review that I was just waiting on a prediction. I wasn’t trying to be hurtful, mean or disrespectful. And she goes what you wrote wasn’t mean. But I don’t take client who don’t give me 5 stars rating and it seems no matter how we connected you were never gonna give me 5 stars and how about you give time for prediction to pass before you write something. Anyways we wrote back in forth in ping for literally 20 mins and I couldn’t believe what she was doing. Honestly I never said a bad word about the reading. But she said she will no longer be in contact with me and block me. She said she works hard to keep her reputation as a quality psychic and that my 4 stars damages that ( not exact words but what she was she getting at) she then proceed to tell me she will work hard to get that 4 star review gone off her page and filled with other reviews by clients and should be in no time. Honestly i would show screen shots but feel like that’s to personal. But literally we went around for 20 mins on how I didn’t leave 5 star review and how bad that was to her.

Anyways.. her prediction didn’t pass. It was suppose to be Wednesday sept 5th for contact. It’s tarot so things change. But still didn’t pass, not discrediting her but want it to be know it didn’t pass.

Anyone else have a similar experience? She accurate for you
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 04:59:46 PM by Lo12345 »

Offline jas

Re: Michele Tarot- blocked
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 04:46:30 PM »
One of my favorite readers on Keen told me that four stars hurt them as badly as one star.  Keen has a rating system and readers have to bid to be on the first page, second page and so on.  Apparently, anything less than five starts really hurts them in the bidding process.  Not sure if this helps or not but just thought I would throw it out there.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 05:17:35 PM »
I didn’t read with her but it’s a huge red flag for me when an advisor is willing to go off on you and block you over a four star rating - especially since you mentioned that it will change to a 5 once predictions come to pass.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 05:19:05 PM »
So what should clients do....lie just to make sure these people get their five stars?
I hardly even leave feedback anymore. I have a prediction claim for the end of this month to happen and this is the last full week, so I feel it probably won't happen.

Readers make me sick when they say it was their time, it was the client's time too, plus they get paid.
Unfuckingbelievable!!

Offline Lo12345

Re: Kelly Tarot -blocked
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 06:15:35 PM »
GUYS IM SO SORRY... OMG I MEANT TO SAY KELLY TAROT. I’ve read with 2 Michele’s this week and i accidentally put that

Can I change  the title
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 06:18:14 PM by Lo12345 »

WinterElf

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 03:23:11 AM »
How keen is set up along with the ego of some of the readers don't allow for people to give honest readings. I had one of my ratings removed when the prediction didn't come to pass for one reader....
I was pissed.  Then keen takes so much and puts so much pressure on the readers to not get 4 stars and below.  I hate keen as a system.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Kelly Tarot -blocked
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2019, 03:59:53 PM »
GUYS IM SO SORRY... OMG I MEANT TO SAY KELLY TAROT. I’ve read with 2 Michele’s this week and i accidentally put that

Can I change  the title
If you started the thread, you should be able to change the Initial Heading.

Offline Sooshi

Re: KELLY TAROT - blocked
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2019, 06:45:49 PM »
I didn't think you could change the star rating after you've given it. Maybe she's right to be pissed. The keen rating system doesn't benefit the reader or the client, just keen.

Offline EllaC

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2023, 05:39:49 PM »
I don't know if she is talented or not, and if in the specific situation mentioned on this board if she is acting exaggerated by blocking a customer, but she is clearly not a friendly and professional (or respectful) psychic out there on Keen to deserve a 5-star rating. She is narrow-minded like a lawyer on the opposite side and greedy to the extent of refusing to give you a refund for a non-reading that you are paying for by minute and blaming it on you not framing your questions appropriately, and using the time you are paying for to tell you that she is reporting you to the customer service!

No psychic, regardless of how talented they are, should get a 5 star rating for treating customer and a person desperate for help in this manner. I would have given her a zero rating if I could.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2023, 12:28:58 AM »
I have never understood the reasoning behind leaving reviews with lower star ratings, saying that they will come back and add stars if predictions pass. There is only a small window of time that we can even leave a review for a session, 1-2 weeks depending on platform. So even if the predictions come to pass, if it is after the window to rate has closed, then you have forever saddled that reader with a rating that lowers their average, ranking etc...... It also involves a lot of hoops to change a rating. If the window to rate/ change a rating is still open, you have to contact keen staff with a request to change it. Most people likely don't want to to take that kind of time and effort.

I can understand why a reader would be upset, and not want to take a client again who pulls that kind of rating stunt. It not only holds them hostage, but majority of the time the client won't be able to change the rating, which creates negative impact for the reader. They won't want that person to come back, and do that on repeat. It would create additional damage for them each time, and the earnings would not be worth the loss and damage it causes for them. A single four-star rating can take a lot of five stars to repair their average (depending on how many ratings they have, it is based on basic average formula), and to push it down in their pages. It may slow their calls down for a while, so can impact their earnings. I have gone to readers offering discounts after receiving low ratings, to try and get business again, and ratings to push it down. She had reason to block you, and maybe even to try to inform you of the reason why. However, it does sound like she took it too far.

For the record, if you find a reader you like.... don't rate them four stars, or pull the trick of holding the rating hostage. You will get blocked, and you won't have the option to return to them, even if they turn-out to be correct. They will block you to protect their business. If you want to see the results, then wait for them before you leave a review. It will prevent losing access to, and possibly harming a reader who turns-out to be correct.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 12:40:43 AM by applecheeks »

anything