Author Topic: Medium Recommendations?  (Read 1021 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Medium Recommendations?
« on: September 21, 2019, 04:08:32 AM »
Does anyone have a recommendation for a medium who’s REALLY good? I’m seeking to find answers regarding a loved one who passed away.

Offline joyjoy

Re: Medium Recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 05:40:20 AM »
So, I do--her name is Roberta and she's currently starring on the Real Housewives of New York. She's a bit hard to follow when you get a reading, but she's excellent.  Case in point:

My father died about 8 years ago.  He and I were extremely close and I asked that we establish a password knowing that I would go to mediums to find him.  About 4 months after he died, I had this strong inclination to call her--and I hadn't talked to her in years--and I blocked my phone and called her because I wanted it to be as spontaneous as possible.  All I said was my name (I go by my middle name and she said, "are you ______(My first name) and your grandfather worked in the garment center?"  And it was freaky.  Anyway, we had an exceptionally long session and no password but stuff that was crazy accurate and at one point, she ever started crying and she said it was my dad (we were in person, so I saw this--and, my father was totally a crier). I was about to leave and she said, your father said to tell you _______(The password)."  So, yeah, I'd recommend her.

For me, she's not good for predictive stuff, though she did predict that I would be moving downtown, though in the end, it was just my office that moved downtown, though I wish could, but haven't yet--she's a great medium, but for me, not a great psychic.  Also, she's very hard to follow because she gets a ton of information in one shot, so she's throwing names at you and trying things out (sounds like the way Cookie reads)--it's a lot and disjointed, but it's how she gets the information.  If you contact her, tell her that Joy sent you.

Her email is: rjtav3@mac.com

She's pricey but very good.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Medium Recommendations?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2019, 06:09:05 AM »
Wow - she sounds really good! I’ll definitely shoot her over an email - thank you so much!!  :)

anything