Author Topic: Luv4m7  (Read 3158 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Luv4m7
« on: September 18, 2019, 06:19:34 PM »
I've read with her maybe 2-3 times but I'm on the fence about her.

Has anyone read with her? If so, what was your experience like? Did any of her predictions pan out?

Offline Lo12345

Re: Luv4m7
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 06:24:32 PM »
I really like her as a person. But my predictions haven’t come true. And it sucks cause I would read these reviews like spot on and my prediction passed. But honestly nothing from me so far. I haven’t gone back in like 2 weeks

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 04:07:13 AM »
Looking back at my notes. She’s mainly accurate. But she didn’t predict a friend and I would have a falling out and getting back together as friends later on. She also says the typical “well there’s free will “ which we all know but for me it’s a red flag that they don’t know how to answer

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 06:39:29 PM »
That's true. Only one profile shows up when you search on Keen. If you search via Google, more than one profile shows up. The $2.99 and the $8.99

https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/luv4m7/12395680

https://www.keen.com/spiritual-readings/luv4m7/12443941

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 07:56:50 PM »
I'm wondering if the ranks as "positive", "neutral" or "negative" based on experiences.

For me she was positive but not overly positive to the point on being unrealistic. However, her timeline has passed. Is she spot on with timing or near spot on?

Wondering on experiences with predictions and timing.

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2020, 07:56:20 PM »
Why I didn’t return to her is because she raised her rates so much and sometimes lowers them and I think that’s not kosher

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 12:57:50 AM »
She was very inaccurate for me

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 05:56:50 PM »
Just wanted to give an update on this. When I read with her for love she was semi accurate. She did end up getting the “big” prediction correct.

But I had like $10 in my account the other day and decided to read with her for shits and giggles about other areas of my life. Anyways needless to say she was dead wrong. Below are what was brought up:

Prediction: My love life will be stable in June
Reality: My love life is stable currently which is why I didn’t want a reading on that area of my life

Prediction: I’ll hear from someone from my past before the end of this month. This is someone who could’ve cut off communication five months ago. The description was short black hair, skinny, and stud earrings.
Reality: No one cut off communication with me in the past year, nor do I know anyone who matches that description.

Prediction: She sees money picking up in June, and hearing about a new job this week.
Reality: Our company gave us a paycut which starts with my paycheck at the end of this month and goes til August. Nor am I looking into getting a new job (my industry is in shambles and not set to recover til the end of the year). It’s better to stay with my current company until things get back to normal.

Prediction: I will be buying a new home with my boyfriend, and that I will have this home but also be living with my current roommates.
Reality: I’m not financially ready for a home any time soon. Even if I was it makes no sense as to why I would buy a home but live elsewhere.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 05:59:03 PM by _sydney_vicious_ »

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2020, 06:06:48 AM »
She was right for me last year, that my POI would become my bf and move in with me. Now, her rates are much higher and I cant read with her anymore. :sigh:

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2020, 05:35:50 PM »
Wrong for me. Nothing she said panned out.