Author Topic: CP Readers who were right about the previous "SM"  (Read 5349 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
CP Readers who were right about the previous "SM"
« on: February 02, 2012, 08:45:31 PM »
So, I've been vocal about disliking CP due to the many inaccurate readings I obtained there.

I went back through my history of CP calls and wanted to correct my previous comments because there were a couple readers who were correct in their long term prediction.

Gelsomina - I disliked this call not only because she told me I wouldn't be with my SM, but she also started talking about my own intuitive gifts.  That part made me feel like she was trying to keep me on the phone.  Well, in hindsight she was right about a lot of things.  Months later, I can confirm that she was correct in telling me that he and I would not reconcile.  She described him well and told me exactly why he wouldn't want me back.  She also told me about a professional change which I highly doubted, but now it looks like it MAY be possible.  She also asked me if I was planning a small trip at the end of the year.  She said it wouldn't be anywhere far, but that I would have a wonderful time.  It would be more enjoyable than I would expect it to be she said.  I had no idea what she was talking about, but then I realized she was right.  I went to Disneyland with my best friend and her husband (and Chance joined me as well).  I'm tempted to call her back.

Heather, Dawn, and Shauna all told me I would not be back with the SM.  They were all correct.  Shauna said some really negative things which I have no way of confirming and I really don't want to believe because I do think he and I had a special connection, but it doesn't matter because she was right about the outcome. 

Anyone else have experiences with these readers?

Offline sunandmoon

Re: CP Readers who were right about the previous "SM"
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 09:09:53 PM »
I spoke to an Anya Dawn - is that the same person?

My only issue is that many times I have been excited about finding a reader was right about something and called them back only to have them be so off it wasn't funny. Or in the case of Winter, she gave me an identical canned reading.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 09:22:05 PM »
hi sunandmoon!

I hope all is going well with you.  No, I've never spoken with Anya Dawn.  Dawn is a tarot reader.  There was someone else on the forum (I can't remember who now) who had recommended her because she was the only reader who saw someone in her SM's life getting pregnant. That's when I decided to call Dawn. 

Offline cj

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 09:35:10 PM »
that was me lol.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 09:42:57 PM »
Who's better btwn gelsomina,heather and dawn?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 09:44:06 PM »
That's right!  I was really impressed that she had seen that, cj, so that's why I gave her a call. 

She didn't give me any major details like that, but she did tell me he and I would not ever be together again. 

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 09:46:50 PM »
Hey! things are ok, stressed about $ this time of year but that's normal. Anya Dawn does higher self readings, which I liked. She actually said he may not be ready to settle down for 2.5-5 years and he would settle down with me if I was available then (I'm not sitting around waiting obviously). I talked to her over a year ago.

I guess I never talked to Dawn then - sorry!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 10:13:26 PM »
LLL,

Gelsomina gave me more details than Dawn and Heather.  She is a talker though, so if you call her, try to keep her on track. 

anything