Author Topic: Updates?  (Read 2835 times)

Offline illumine

Updates?
« on: December 26, 2011, 04:18:52 AM »
Hi guys,

I haven't been on here for a while. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

How are you all doing? updates on predictions?

In terms of finding a job, no one was right from CP who said how I won't have a problem. A woman on psychic source--forget her name--said I won't get a job till February, so far her timeline makes the most sense...

Offline admin

• Administrator
Re: Updates?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 09:44:22 PM »
Hi everyone, I hope you had a nice Christmas.  I noticed that CP is giving Quadruple points today.  If you are not so good at math, basically it comes down to 10% back in rewards.  Their normal rewards is 2.5%.

So on $100 you get $10 credit.  Usually it's $2.50.  They use a point system to make it seem like much more than it really is and to make it complicated for people to calculate.  I'm not try to promote them, but rather help everyone understand how much they really get in rewards on days like this.

Updates - My SM went back home to her country for the holidays and I haven't heard from her yet.  We were talking and reconnecting, but now it's been 6 weeks since we last spoke.  My readers still think she'll be coming back around, but it's depressing how she has disappeared for the holidays.  Patience is a virtue as the Nestle Quick bunny used to say.

anything