Author Topic: Finally????  (Read 2990 times)

Offline Jenjen

Re: Finally????
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2020, 03:25:11 AM »
I get that statement...truly.

Offline ES1281

Re: Finally????
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2020, 11:27:57 AM »
Hey all - I’m so sorry I’ve just been really busy and haven’t had time to reply and don’t have much time now. But first of all thank you so much for the replies and supportive comments they mean an awful lot!!

So to give the most succinct answer I can ... j tried A LOT of readers. Way way more than I would like to admit. I literally spent thousands of dollars I could have and should have used elsewhere.

Every one of the main highly readers told me at one point or another (and only a couple ever flip flopped) - that at the VERY least we would be in touch again in some manner. And I told them it would have to be from him because I would not reach out again. And they all verified that it would be (except Leanne who only gave me a recording which was the most pessimistic by far but did say she didn’t feel like we would never be in touch again. That some time before he got married (she was one of two that indicated engagement but honestly could have been a lucky guess) - we would have a conversation for closure.

So I’m trying to tell you the MOST pessimistic read I got from any of the top readers talked about on this board. Leanne would be the most so but 1) only after I asked her about this specific man and told her up front I thought he was seeing someone and 2) alllllll of her predictions from her 10 question general read turned out to be wrong. She spoke of my reconnecting with a man I had been recently romantically involved with and THERE WAS ONLY MY POI who I was romantically involved with in two years since the reading. So there is literally no one else she could have been referring to. But when I asked about him specifically she gave me this negative read like I said but even then she said we would still have this closure conversation.

Cookie was super positive for many readings and then flip flopped and said we wouldn’t be in touch again. So not sure what to make of that. Same thing happened with QOC.

Bottom line is that ABSOLUTELY NO reader who gave me anything that I could validate as an actual talented psychic (either because of remote viewing, small correct seemingly accurate reads on present, or actual minor predictions that happened that were mostly unrelated) - NOT ONE of them told me nope you will never hear from him again (Unless you count the extreme flip floppers who started out saying yes we would reconnect). And even those looking back I’m not really convinced of their talent.

Those that did say nope you will never hear from him again either 1) were so completely general in their reading I had no reason to believe they weren’t completely guessing and / or 2) pulled out information from me first about the situation - so I was answering questions and then they made their predictions.

So absolutely no one that I ultimately thought was reliable on at least some front told me that I would just flat out never hear from him again. Most of them made very positive predictions for outcome. Some said at the least they yes we would reconnect if even only briefly in some way or another.

Hi Flora, I'm sorry for what you are going through, did you read with Yona Farrell?

I did yes... she predicted we would be together - that he would make an effort to reconnect with me romantically but by that point it would basically be a really hard sell to me and the other woman he’s with would still be in the picture. She gave no timeline. She did not mention they would be engaged or get married but that she would be around for quite a while. This reading was last May.

Wow either she is going to be right or she is already wrong, as you said...just move on...
Hope you will be out of the pain in a while...

anything