Author Topic: Has any Psychic predicted Marriage and You are Married?  (Read 6319 times)

Offline KotaSwan

Re: Has any Psychic predicted Marriage and You are Married?
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2019, 02:37:03 AM »
@fidget HAHAHA this is why you are my favorite <3

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2019, 02:38:47 AM »
Thank You for sharing , It appears that Jessica Rae has won again on this forum. Out of all the hundreds and thousands of Psychics, I just wonder why ALWAYS  the same 10 PSYCHICS Are always being mentioned and some of them do not appear to be good.------------------------>>>>>>> Congratulations to all of the Members on her that actually received a reading that was Substantial and profound. It's irritating her the same high school type of forums and predictions that he/she will call etc, etc
 As Adults ,************** A Real Good Psychic should be predicting Engagements, Proposals,  Children, Living in Togther , Traveling etc, etc. I have learned a lot from this Forum.  I think I will save My Money and work on Myself. Thanks for sharing

Just curious---------->>>>>>why are you posting the same comment********-------->>>>>> on every thread-------->>>>>on this forum?

------->>>>thanks for sharing-------

🤣🤣🤣

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2019, 03:14:48 AM »
Are You a Psychic Sparkle,  My My You seem to be taking things Personable if it's not relevant to You, Why do You Care. You are on My Post  Sweetheart.  Thank You for Uncovering that You are a Psychic  :)

I’m taking things personally and I’m a psychic ?
I’m not sure where you got that by me posting 3 funny faces? I just laughed at Fidget’s post because it was funny🤷‍♀️

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2019, 03:17:28 AM »
@Sparkle002, I am convinced You are A psychic. Over a 1,000 post and have the nerve to be on My Post. Don't  let me expose You. On Everyone post . How confident for You 🤔🤗😏😁

What the hell? Why are you attacking me as a psychic? I’ve been here way longer than you and everyone on the board knows I’m not. Maybe you are - you’ve only been here for a month

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2019, 03:26:44 AM »
Thank You for sharing , It appears that Jessica Rae has won again on this forum. Out of all the hundreds and thousands of Psychics, I just wonder why ALWAYS  the same 10 PSYCHICS Are always being mentioned and some of them do not appear to be good.------------------------>>>>>>> Congratulations to all of the Members on her that actually received a reading that was Substantial and profound. It's irritating her the same high school type of forums and predictions that he/she will call etc, etc
 As Adults ,************** A Real Good Psychic should be predicting Engagements, Proposals,  Children, Living in Togther , Traveling etc, etc. I have learned a lot from this Forum.  I think I will save My Money and work on Myself. Thanks for sharing

Just curious---------->>>>>>why are you posting the same comment********-------->>>>>> on every thread-------->>>>>on this forum?

------->>>>thanks for sharing-------

oh my god 😂

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2019, 03:30:32 AM »
So this person with what... 25? posts is going to attack a veteran (who has voiced a great deal of support to many members) with over 1,000 posts?

That makes... a lot of sense. 

Truthseeker, just step away from the keyboard my friend.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 03:33:13 AM by MidwesternSun »

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2019, 03:36:51 AM »
I had a psychic predict my son

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2019, 03:44:27 AM »
I do not understand why are You on post???? If You are not a Psychic and not offended🤔, Locially to criticize some one on why and how they post is Childish. As if You do not have anything better to do.  This is a forum that I created I post the way I want no reason to be curious. Get Yourself together and Grow Up. 😂🤣😂🤣@Fidget1028 and Sparkle002

I already told you why - I was laughing at what Fidget posted and it was funny.
The end. Hope you understand now 😬.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2019, 03:47:35 AM »
So this person with what... 25? posts is going to attack a veteran (who has voiced a great deal of support to many members) with over 1,000 posts?

Haha thanks my friend😆

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2019, 03:50:04 AM »

I’m just going to assume that she/he’s older because older people are very set in their ways and will try to control every conversation with their opinions

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2019, 04:13:13 AM »
I understand about Sparkle002 and Fidge1028 You 2 post a lot together 🤔, But it's not that deep to me on Someone's else's forum questioning or criticizing them on Why they post the way they do which is completely irrelevant. Who's care , It appears Crazy that You cared enough to be on my post with such Juvenile Childish bull at night. Any Enjoy Thank You 🤣😂😂😘😘😘

It was funny and you are welcome

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2019, 04:35:20 AM »
on a serious note I’m curious if predictions came to fruition based off marriage even if you’re single at the moment.
I have fear where life is going for me and when I’ll actually meet someone again. I don’t want to experience another heartbreak how I did and it was my first or be with someone that I’m not going to be married with.

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2019, 06:41:00 AM »
Thank you for your opinion... but as many others on here, I had the same experience. I went on a binge last year that I believe totaled more than 7k to be told oh he loves you this and that. ONLY ONE, Leanne told me I was attracted to a man that will never give up what he’s doing in terms of giving me an exclusive relationship, but she said terms may be revisited.
I fear love because he was my first relationship... in and out of contact, silent and what not.. and verbal abuse as he was pushing me away.
Leanne was the only genuine one I read with although AV did get it right when will I hear from him after he disappeared on me back in Jan.
As to destiny, yes we are all destined to reach where we are meant to be in.
I often blame myself why our relationship fell apart because these psychics were telling me he was cheating and what not and I often believed because they even picked up on his anxiety and his behavior due to an addiction of drugs he had...
but here is what I read on this forum....
don’t know when I did, but REGARDLESS of mental illness, when a person doesn’t want to lose or fear losing someone they will try to make it work...
Two on psychic source told me he will go out to compare to me... well when he was around he had the audacity to send me a picture of a girl he took out in his Mitsubishi... when he didn’t even let me model by the fucken car...
I wish I can wake up and tell myself better will come but I believe like most of us on here we wake up when better has came and give love a second chance by then.

anything