Author Topic: Has any Psychic predicted Marriage and You are Married?  (Read 6311 times)

Offline Truthseeker2019

Has any Psychic predicted Marriage and You are Married?
« on: September 08, 2019, 12:59:42 AM »
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 02:26:19 AM by Truthseeker2019 »

Offline Just FYI

Re: Has any Psychic predicted Marriage and You are Married?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 02:05:36 AM »
Hi - am married. It was predicted by a psychic about a year into my relationship... I was calling her about something else and was asking her about my boyfriend as a test (I knew he was a keeper already). Same psychic made a prediction of when we would get engaged, she was a year early but was right about the month.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 02:14:53 AM »
Hi - am married. It was predicted by a psychic about a year into my relationship... I was calling her about something else and was asking her about my boyfriend as a test (I knew he was a keeper already). Same psychic made a prediction of when we would get engaged, she was a year early but was right about the month.

Thats awesome :) would you share who the psychic is?

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 04:07:36 AM »
Only two predicted my marriage, Danielle on Psychic Source three years ago, Jessica Rae on Psychic Access four years ago.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 01:08:50 PM »
Yeah I agree truth, it’s kind of depressing now I’m not sure if people who are doing well just don’t come back and give updates because they are enjoying their lives but it also can people are just no longer willing to waste their time on things that has not happened. It’s sad to see that overall on the board their aren’t any big successes but I guess we can also find happiness in the small successes such as someone finding a me job or even not contacting psychics anymore and just living life one day at a time

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 02:46:02 PM »
Just fyi..... who was the psychic?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2019, 03:28:04 PM »
Not married yet

But I have my dream job and living in a home I did not dream to have all from predictions.The next thing I am waiting to do is get married and have babies ...

Thank You for sharing,  In other Counties such as India, and Africa etc, Overseas Countries have Real Psychic that do not cost a fortune. *********I have a Girlfriend who was born in a different country use to call internationally about her love in her home country to make a long story short years later her Psychic was right she did end up getting married to him 7 years later and had to weddings once in her home country and one here in the USA. I do not know if it's an American "Money rules everything phenomenon with some of these psychics in the USA or what but Prophesying and Spiritual Teachers are Real in other Countries. ------------‐------>>>>>>>*It's a wake up call for Me that We spend so much money chasing fantasies like high schooler will he/she call me come on. I would want to hear and see profound postive feedback and updates. Are You engaged, married, have children, in your dream job, living in your dream house etc, etc

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2019, 08:44:45 PM »
@Rayban and @Snow, it was with Tisha Bibb. She doesn’t read anymore... it’s complicated, if you google her name (she also used to read under the name “Celtic Garden”) you might find some discussion on other boards about her. I don’t know how true those posts are. Apparently she was telling people she had an infant son, then the son died and she was asking people to send her money for his funeral... but there was no infant. Whatever the case, I assume she went through something really difficult. It made me really think about what it means to open up to a stranger. She didn’t ask me for money (and of course I don’t know if people were completely making stuff up), but you never know who’s really on the other side of the line.

All that said, she was crazy accurate about so many things unprompted. The first time she brought up marriage to my now husband I was calling about drama with an ex and after answering my question, she said: there’s a fine boned blonde man who I see you marrying. With an L. He is going to ask an old man, Will (that’s my dad!) what he thinks.

Offline sequoia

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2019, 12:45:06 AM »
Not sure if this counts because we're only engaged no wedding yet... another 4 months to go :o  maybe I shouldn't tempt fate, lol. But it was as per prediction of him being 'my man, a future husband' and I hadn't even met him yet, she gave a description with some timing and that we would meet in person, not online.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2019, 12:53:20 AM »
Not sure if this counts because we're only engaged no wedding yet... another 4 months to go :o  maybe I shouldn't tempt fate, lol. But it was as per prediction of him being 'my man, a future husband' and I hadn't even met him yet, she gave a description with some timing and that we would meet in person, not online.
Who is “she”?

Offline sequoia

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2019, 12:56:39 AM »
Who is “she”?
The psychic who made the prediction

Offline marciamia

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2019, 01:06:30 AM »
Who is “she”?
I got that.... I was asking who that was....

Offline sequoia

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2019, 01:08:48 AM »
Who is “she”?
Sorry marciamia, dumb answer from me - trying to do too much at one time  ::) ! The psychic was Jessica Rae

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2019, 02:14:30 AM »
Thank You for sharing , It appears that Jessica Rae has won again on this forum. Out of all the hundreds and thousands of Psychics, I just wonder why ALWAYS  the same 10 PSYCHICS Are always being mentioned and some of them do not appear to be good.------------------------>>>>>>> Congratulations to all of the Members on her that actually received a reading that was Substantial and profound. It's irritating her the same high school type of forums and predictions that he/she will call etc, etc
 As Adults ,************** A Real Good Psychic should be predicting Engagements, Proposals,  Children, Living in Togther , Traveling etc, etc. I have learned a lot from this Forum.  I think I will save My Money and work on Myself. Thanks for sharing

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2019, 02:32:55 AM »
Thank You for sharing , It appears that Jessica Rae has won again on this forum. Out of all the hundreds and thousands of Psychics, I just wonder why ALWAYS  the same 10 PSYCHICS Are always being mentioned and some of them do not appear to be good.------------------------>>>>>>> Congratulations to all of the Members on her that actually received a reading that was Substantial and profound. It's irritating her the same high school type of forums and predictions that he/she will call etc, etc
 As Adults ,************** A Real Good Psychic should be predicting Engagements, Proposals,  Children, Living in Togther , Traveling etc, etc. I have learned a lot from this Forum.  I think I will save My Money and work on Myself. Thanks for sharing

Just curious---------->>>>>>why are you posting the same comment********-------->>>>>> on every thread-------->>>>>on this forum?

------->>>>thanks for sharing-------