Author Topic: Dating and Guilt  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Girly1998

Dating and Guilt
« on: August 30, 2019, 02:19:48 PM »
I went on a second date last night with a person who has been trying all summer with me, the whole drive there I felt like I was doing something wrong. I’ve talked to this guy for awhile and obviously met him before so it wasn’t the normal first date nervousness- surprisingly I don’t really get that. I just kept thinking about how my POI would be hurt if I told him about this fling when 😉 he comes back. Almost turned around mid drive because it just felt wrong. I know it’s not wrong but I just felt like it; like I just don’t belong with anybody except for him.

Now, I’ve been through breakups before and even when I didn’t want them to end- I still bounced back fast. It’s just different this time and me being my over-analytical self wonders if it’s for a reason. Is it intuition?

I know most on here have found it hard to let go of a POI and we all have called at some point to check on a possible return, but have you genuinely felt pure guilt by trying to move on.

I don’t want to place my blame on psychic giving me false hope because I have only read with Kisha, Rusty and Leanne at this point. Rusty was positive but she had to fish for information, Kisha briefly mentioned him but didn’t make a prediction on whether he’ll be back or not and with Leanne, I couldn’t match anybody to her predictions.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Dating and Guilt
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 09:27:13 PM »
I went on a second date last night with a person who has been trying all summer with me, the whole drive there I felt like I was doing something wrong. I’ve talked to this guy for awhile and obviously met him before so it wasn’t the normal first date nervousness- surprisingly I don’t really get that. I just kept thinking about how my POI would be hurt if I told him about this fling when 😉 he comes back. Almost turned around mid drive because it just felt wrong. I know it’s not wrong but I just felt like it; like I just don’t belong with anybody except for him.

Now, I’ve been through breakups before and even when I didn’t want them to end- I still bounced back fast. It’s just different this time and me being my over-analytical self wonders if it’s for a reason. Is it intuition?

I know most on here have found it hard to let go of a POI and we all have called at some point to check on a possible return, but have you genuinely felt pure guilt by trying to move on.

I don’t want to place my blame on psychic giving me false hope because I have only read with Kisha, Rusty and Leanne at this point. Rusty was positive but she had to fish for information, Kisha briefly mentioned him but didn’t make a prediction on whether he’ll be back or not and with Leanne, I couldn’t match anybody to her predictions.
If you feel you need to move on, then move on. Only you know the answer to that, not some psychic. Many of us have been kept spinning on the same dumbass we should have moved on from a long time ago, mainly sticking with it only because of the hope we were fed. Go only by how you feel, how the situation presents itself and what the S.O. is actually doing, not saying. Whatever you do, don't go by what some reader says.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 11:14:11 PM »

If you feel you need to move on, then move on. Only you know the answer to that, not some psychic. Many of us have been kept spinning on the same dumbass we should have moved on from a long time ago, mainly sticking with it only because of the hope we were fed. Go only by how you feel, how the situation presents itself and what the S.O. is actually doing, not saying. Whatever you do, don't go by what some reader says.

I agree. I stated I read very seldom so I’m not putting blame on readers - only with what I feel. This just isn’t a normal feeling for me.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 11:24:24 PM »
I have tried to date and had that same feeling. I'm actually looking forward to telling him about it because he is the type of guy who expects me to wait around pining and I want him to know there's life after him. 😂
But I can't seem to get past a second date without feeling bad or uncomfortable. Like I don't want this guy to think this is going anywhere because I'm just waiting for POI. I don't even want a fling. I just feel pressured by friends telling me to move on.
I'm just doing things for myself and trying to treat myself better.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 11:33:09 PM »
Honestly the worst feeling is dating someone else and then comparing them to your POi. It’s like you get sad because you really want your POI and not the other person and he other person doesn’t make you feel the way your POI makes you feel . It’s not a great feeling

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 11:37:06 PM »
Honestly the worst feeling is dating someone else and then comparing them to your POi. It’s like you get sad because you really want your POI and not the other person and he other person doesn’t make you feel the way your POI makes you feel . It’s not a great feeling

In some ways these other guys are better/more stable/ can offer more but it's just not the same. Everything sweet or considerate they say just makes me wish he was saying it instead.

ladya

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2019, 11:51:56 PM »
I have tried to date and had that same feeling. I'm actually looking forward to telling him about it because he is the type of guy who expects me to wait around pining and I want him to know there's life after him. 😂
But I can't seem to get past a second date without feeling bad or uncomfortable. Like I don't want this guy to think this is going anywhere because I'm just waiting for POI. I don't even want a fling. I just feel pressured by friends telling me to move on.

dont let anyone make you feel pressured to do anything. those are not real people you should have around you. most people want to see you happy as long as youre not happier than them. listen to your soul, screw everyone else.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2019, 11:59:48 PM »

Are we the same person?! My friends tell me the same and act like I’m crazy when I try to explain my reasoning lol. I’m in no rush to move on, I genuinely love the feeling of being in love with someone but I know I don’t need someone new right now. I don’t spend my days sobbing about him but he’s still the only person I want to go to when something happens - good or bad.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2019, 02:47:50 AM »

Are we the same person?! My friends tell me the same and act like I’m crazy when I try to explain my reasoning lol. I’m in no rush to move on, I genuinely love the feeling of being in love with someone but I know I don’t need someone new right now. I don’t spend my days sobbing about him but he’s still the only person I want to go to when something happens - good or bad.

EXACTLY. I'm done looking around. If someone sweeps me off my feet in some sneak attack romance, you can't fight fate but I have no interest in these blind dates, dating apps or hook ups that people say will do the trick. I'm set, thank you.  😅

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2019, 02:49:26 AM »

dont let anyone make you feel pressured to do anything. those are not real people you should have around you. most people want to see you happy as long as youre not happier than them. listen to your soul, screw everyone else.

Girl, YES. Thanks. 👏👏👏

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2019, 03:13:02 AM »

EXACTLY. I'm done looking around. If someone sweeps me off my feet in some sneak attack romance, you can't fight fate but I have no interest in these blind dates, dating apps or hook ups that people say will do the trick. I'm set, thank you.  😅

I’m sure a prince could approach me and I wouldn’t touch him with a 6ft stick at this point 😂

Lovefash67

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2019, 11:17:45 AM »

I’m sure a prince could approach me and I wouldn’t touch him with a 6ft stick at this point 😂
Lmfaoooo hahah

Offline montauk

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2019, 11:39:27 PM »
I have gone through the same thing ACTIVELY trying to look for people to date, almost like proving that I have moved on.
But I only met the current bf when I gave up going on dates and looking actively,
the current bf was predicted by Yona and another psychic almost a year prior, so now I just feel like a serious relationship is almost fated to happen in a way,
and blindly looking for someone or hooking up without purpose will not make that special connection come faster, or slower.   :P :P

anything