Author Topic: Current status (trigger warning)  (Read 3050 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Current status (trigger warning)
« on: August 30, 2019, 02:09:42 PM »
Hi All,

I've been avoiding the forum for a few weeks to get me over the hump of not calling psychics anymore. I haven't gotten a reading from anyone for about a month and have been off of Keen since June. I just consolidated all my debt (most of which came from readings) and I'm finally somewhat financially stable. I plan on keeping it that way, so coming to the forum is something I need to limit so I don't get the temptations.

So, nothing anyone has predicted has come to pass from a relationship standpoint. No man, new or old has entered/re-entered. Some timelines haven't passed yet, but it doesn't look promising at all. I'm not putting myself out there because honestly, I need to work on me for a while. A new person would be a diversion, but it wouldn't be fair to them if I know I'm just dabbling with them to occupy my time. I'm really doing well though despite it all. As I said, my financial outlook is better, I've reconnected with some solid empowering friends. I'm setting goals for myself that don't include a partner at the moment. I'm busy, but busy in a productive, self-improving way. It occurred to me at some point that I need to pull my crap together before I can even offer myself to someone else. Let's face it, when you're a hot mess, no one is really going to want that. LOL

I meditate (which really reduces my stress), I care for myself, I set goals now, I work hard at my job (which I didn't for a while), and I sleep better. I won't preach to anyone here who isn't in the same place as me. I understand the addiction (and the denial of it) very well. I'm a grown ass woman who got sucked in by a lot of shills. It's pretty embarrassing. I mean there's a reason for why we don't share this addiction with others. I hope whatever path you take, whatever choice that you make, you all love yourselves first. I think most of us were brought to this place by some sort of trauma. Work on healing yourself and don't get sucked in like I did.

I'll check in on occasion. I do lurk to see how everyone is and I'll reply to PMs. I just can't allow this addiction any more space in my life. I'm pulling myself up before I hit rock bottom.  ;)

Offline happyk

Re: Current status (trigger warning)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 02:12:23 PM »
Good job, Fidget. I'm doing the same. Good luck to you.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 06:47:46 PM »
Same Boat! No one predicted anything for me, spent thousands, I’m financially stable now that I stopped with the readings.
But literally out of all the readings no one was right with the outcome and no one predicted contact

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 08:17:19 PM »
Same boat!  I’m actually mortified that I spent so much money and believed these psychics..they were wrong on pretty much everything

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 09:16:54 PM »
Good for you, Fidget - I'm really happy that you are feeling like you are making progress!  Wishing you lots of peace and happiness, whichever path you take in life ❤️

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 09:33:22 PM »
Glad to hear you are in a good place Fidget.  So sad that so many of have and are going thru the same thing.  Its financial and emotionally draining and in the end leaves you with nothing to show except an expensive bill.   So yes we need to love ourselves first before we can share and get the love we need and deserve. Hugs ❤

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2019, 01:11:14 AM »
Fidget, you were doing exactly what I thought you were! That’s going to be my next step as well, separating from this board.

But I’m glad you as well as lovefash, made similar posts. I’m trying to declutter my brain from all this mess.

My timelines haven’t even passed yet, officially, but I am already preparing myself for the letdown. I wish that weren’t the case, but I have been on the receiving end and seen it too many times not to be prepared. Even the good ones have really let me down in the past.

No one even predicted I’d have a boyfriend! Could we be two ships passing in the night? Absolutely. Matilda saw a good surprise. Maybe it’s a coincidence. Cookie saw me letting go and dating. Reasonable. Yona saw me having options around me. Yeah that seems reasonable too.

But no definitive prediction. The bf and I are moving fast, I’ll admit that, but it’s we get along so well.

I find everything you’re doing, from no readings to meditation to better sleep amazing. It’s the same thing I should be doing and hopefully I start soon.

I am very happy for you.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 01:21:48 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2019, 05:39:25 PM »
❤️ this! Good work focusing on you! I’m even more empowered by your actions as I’m attempting the same road by focusing on me as well. You. Go. Girl!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2019, 05:27:32 PM »
Just an update on my status...

So I consolidated by debt with a loan and I'm back to a better financial place. I've avoided readings (YAY!!) since the first week of August and that was just one reading, not a binge. :)  Today I "jumped the shark" and went to Home Depot and applied for a project loan. I'm going to have my crappy bathroom completely remodeled. I'm waiting for the contractor to call so I can get an estimate for the loan. It's no longer a luxury to do this, but it's getting to be a necessity as my bathroom is beginning to fall apart. I can't believe in my wildest dreams that I just may be able to do this. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm so damn excited!!

So, just for giggles, here's who actually predicted that this would happen. Note, that at the time of the predictions, I in no way thought it could happen...either financially or even that I had the motivation to even look into it. I'm feeling like a new person since I stopped all the readings:

Kisha: said I would be working on my home projects, basically out of necessity. Her timeline was for March, which was kind of true, I did fix some minor stuff in March, but it's really ramping up now that I got my finances in order.

Yona: She really hit the nail on the head although I didn't understand it when she said it in July of this year (oh Yona!). She said I would be bouncing around some creative ideas that weren't stupid or daydreams. I am not financially ready "yet", but I will be.

Rusty: Although most of the read was of a romantic nature, she said a card flew out (Knight of Wands) which is her go to card for a house move or for "doing your house up". I told her that there is no way I'm moving and that I don't have the money for home improvements. She said "well maybe just let me know, but it looks like house stuff coming up". Well lo and behold...

Anyway, that's my current status. :) I'm doing my "don't need no POI" happy dance of glee at the current moment. LOL
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 05:48:51 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2019, 06:50:29 PM »
Just an update on my status...

So I consolidated by debt with a loan and I'm back to a better financial place. I've avoided readings (YAY!!) since the first week of August and that was just one reading, not a binge. :)  Today I "jumped the shark" and went to Home Depot and applied for a project loan. I'm going to have my crappy bathroom completely remodeled. I'm waiting for the contractor to call so I can get an estimate for the loan. It's no longer a luxury to do this, but it's getting to be a necessity as my bathroom is beginning to fall apart. I can't believe in my wildest dreams that I just may be able to do this. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm so damn excited!!

So, just for giggles, here's who actually predicted that this would happen. Note, that at the time of the predictions, I in no way thought it could happen...either financially or even that I had the motivation to even look into it. I'm feeling like a new person since I stopped all the readings:

Kisha: said I would be working on my home projects, basically out of necessity. Her timeline was for March, which was kind of true, I did fix some minor stuff in March, but it's really ramping up now that I got my finances in order.

Yona: She really hit the nail on the head although I didn't understand it when she said it in July of this year (oh Yona!). She said I would be bouncing around some creative ideas that weren't stupid or daydreams. I am not financially ready "yet", but I will be.

Rusty: Although most of the read was of a romantic nature, she said a card flew out (Knight of Wands) which is her go to card for a house move or for "doing your house up". I told her that there is no way I'm moving and that I don't have the money for home improvements. She said "well maybe just let me know, but it looks like house stuff coming up". Well lo and behold...

Anyway, that's my current status. :) I'm doing my "don't need no POI" happy dance of glee at the current moment. LOL

I love it! This is pretty cool Fidget!

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2019, 01:01:39 AM »
Congratulations Please update with your progress.

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2019, 04:11:39 AM »
Congratulations Fidget I needed to read this. I used to get readings all the time and stopped when I got into a steady relationship now married. Now we're trying for kids and the 'itch' has started for me again, I'm a real readings junkie  :-[

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2019, 04:55:05 AM »
So exciting!! Congratulations!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2019, 09:07:10 AM »
Nice post! Good for you Fidget. Good luck and wishing you best of the luck.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2019, 01:42:25 AM »
So.

Hang onto your hats kids, but I have an update.

INTRODUCING...POI #2!!!

Thanks Leanne and Rusty for getting something right.
@Sparkle...I may just start the Fidget Chronicle. Lol