Author Topic: AstroSarah  (Read 67496 times)

Offline lotusflower

Re: AstroSarah
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2012, 10:13:19 PM »
 :)  I'm really happy for you Gratitude. 

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2012, 01:13:21 AM »
 ;D

vtech

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2012, 11:08:35 PM »
I have come to realize that some people here are either tattle tails or work for readers themselves. I tried to call Astro Sarah even though what she told me was wrong, however she had blocked me even though I never wrote a review on my first call, so someone here obviously ran and told her what is being said on this site.

loops77

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2012, 01:47:09 AM »
did you give yourself away in a review here vtech?

yeah, this board is public. if you give even a little detail about your call, a reader here can read it and know who you are.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2012, 01:59:53 AM »
I posted on here last week that if you go to google and type in any of the psychics' names the results will list The Psychic Reviews and who posts on this board.  I was surprised nobody responded to this.  This means that any of the readers can go on daily and see who is writing about them. If I type their name and then type psychic after it (I get more results). 
This isn't private at all.
Wishful

loops77

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2012, 04:04:13 AM »
I dont think it is always that Jordie. Psychics are humans too.There are some clients that can be unreasonable and post bad feedback for readers. Why not avoid another call that may be a dissapointment like the first? I can understand her view. I mean, if I didnt have good results with a psychic, I don't know if I would call her back again.

vtech

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2012, 04:04:33 PM »
I think people misunderstood my post, I have nothing bad to say about Sarah and if you read my post, you would notice that i even said that she might be the only correct one. I dont write reviews on Keen nor do I write reviews anywhere else.

I never attacked nor said anything bad about Sarah and her blocking me is a none issue. What I was getting at, is that if anyone on this site is telling readers what is being said on this site, that isnt what this site was set up to do. Please lets close this matter. I would read with Sarah again if she unblocked me, because I believe that she is gifted

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2012, 04:22:18 PM »
Vtech,

Why don't you try reading with her on her site?  Last time I spoke with her (on Friday) she told me she's having a lot of problems with Keen and that she hasn't been reading much on there since having the baby.  I loved reading with her on her site because I didn't have to freak out about minutes.  :) 

Let's be supportive here, everyone.  Not all readers will work for everyone.  I understood what you were saying, vtech.  I also think that we should feel comfortable sharing our honest reviews and opinions without thinking that people are going to share what we say with advisors.  We should also be aware, though, that advisors are probably checking the site at this point.  I was quick to think someone spoke with SE about what I said, but the fact is, I think she reads the forum.  Maybe Sarah does too. 

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2012, 01:28:27 AM »
Gratitude!!  I am so happy your predictions are manifesting!  Congrats! 

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2012, 03:41:52 AM »
I had a reading with Sarah a few months ago. She went quite a bit over the time I'd paid for which I appreciated. She started by saying everything in my life as going really well. Not really.

She gave me a reading that I doubted at the time and still doubt now. And I told her this but she said it seems like things are going one way but I have to remember that events are occurring that mean the situation I asked about could completely change. Like totally opposite of what I could see and knew for myself at the time.

I can safely say that it's not going to change. I have 100% confirmation of that.

The thing though that disappointed me was this: she gave me her email address and said she would answe any questions I had about that reading for free. I said thanks, thinking I probably wouldnt take her up on that offer as I didn't want to take advantage. Maybe a week or so later though something happened and I just wanted a bit of assurance I guess. I emailed and got no reply. She had said she was pregnant so I didn't expect a reply in the 24 hours she'd promised.

Days later still nothing so I emailed the assistant and asked if she had received the mail and if Sarah would reply when she could. She said she would check with Sarah and get back to me. That was February. No email.

I totally understand she didn't have to offer at and it's free but she DID offer. I would have paid for other readings but now even if she were right I wouldn't book another.

loops77

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2012, 10:55:07 PM »
did you read with her when she was pregnant? i hate when they do that. if you dont mean it, dont offer it "to be nice".

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2012, 11:08:41 PM »
did you read with her when she was pregnant? i hate when they do that. if you dont mean it, dont offer it "to be nice".

Yes she was pregnant. I thought I shouldn't be unreasonable and expect a reply right away. But then I saw her on keen (on alert) and thought well she can't be that busy if she's on there.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2012, 03:33:31 PM »
You should try to contact her again at her email.  We were tring to get ahold of her through email and she came back at us yesterday and told us that she accidently deleted all of her email because her inbox was turning emails away from being too full.

And with regard to Keen, she's ticked off and hasn't really been using them all that much other than with people that prefer it.  I guess they took too much out of someones account when they tried to add 20.00 they took 200 or something like that and then gave the person a problem with getting their money back.

Also, my account was personally blocked by her account last year and when I asked her about it she said that she had the last 12 people on her list blocked by the system for no apparent reason and had to go in and manually unblock them. My sister checked with her friend who read with Sarah that same day and her account had been blocked also.  Now I don't leave feedback on Keen, just never have but, my sister has and it's been positive and Sarah's account blocked her, so I wouldn't believe everything you hear about being blocked on keen. 

I'm sure that some people over there block clients but, from what I recall, sarah has always said that both positive and negative feedback are necessary when being in her line of work.  She doesn't take things too personal like that.  I guess you just have to know her to get it.

And for those that think she reads this forum, I had started to mention something to her about this forum and that people are wishing luck on the pregnancy and she asked me not to talk about what people say about her on the internet unless it has to do with their thoughts on her prices or the systems she uses in her business like paypal and keen.

Hope that information helps someone.  Hey Vtech, email her through her personal site and let her know you are blocked, I bet that's what happened, that the system did it.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2012, 11:38:57 PM »
No email was returned to me because the inbox was full. Also as I said above, I emailed her assistant who said she would ask Sarah. Still nothing. So thanks but no thanks. It's almost 4 months later and her reading was inaccurate anyway.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2012, 11:57:42 PM »
Yeah... Sarah was WAY wrong for me too.