Author Topic: quoth the raven  (Read 6190 times)

Offline Illumin8

Re: quoth the raven
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2017, 12:05:22 AM »
oh gosh!

I must have been real lucky. My reading was actually really positive and I found her to be lovely on the phone too. Will know soon enough how her accuracy is.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2017, 12:07:10 AM »
Yes. Extremely negative. The call didn't even start that way. It was positive then all of a sudden it took a left turn.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2019, 11:27:14 PM »
She mentioned that she won't be on tonight but has anyone caught her on recently (during the times she said she would be available)?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2019, 12:09:34 AM »
Omg yes. Super negative.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2019, 04:51:30 AM »
ok great. I dodged a bullet then.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2019, 04:46:27 PM »
I broke my hiatus for her. She’s one of the readers I’ve spoken with for years so when I heard she was coming back I couldn’t help it.

On Friday I asked about my current  POI and she told me that nothing substantial would come from this relationship. On Saturday he told me he wanted a break 🤷🏻‍♀️

She also randomly told me (without my asking) that someone close to me is dying. My dad’s health has been on the decline for a while now.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2019, 05:28:29 PM »
I broke my hiatus for her. She’s one of the readers I’ve spoken with for years so when I heard she was coming back I couldn’t help it.

On Friday I asked about my current  POI and she told me that nothing substantial would come from this relationship. On Saturday he told me he wanted a break 🤷🏻‍♀️

She also randomly told me (without my asking) that someone close to me is dying. My dad’s health has been on the decline for a while now.

I’m sorry, I hope things get better for you

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2019, 08:06:51 PM »

I’m sorry, I hope things get better for you

Thank you! I’m in good spirits, thankfully.