Author Topic: AstroSarah  (Read 67482 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
AstroSarah
« on: January 30, 2012, 07:15:19 PM »
Has anyone read with AstroSarah on Keen?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: AstroSarah
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 07:44:10 PM »
I saw people have been mentioning AstroSarah and I wanted to put my review under her topic section for future reference.

I read with her on Saturday and was very impressed with her. Not only is she honest, but she's also incredibly easy to speak with. She picked up on some key issues going on in my life, including details about the person in question. She also has the ability to know why you're calling and start off the reading without asking any questions. I do not want to go too much into the reading, but I have a big prediction coming up right around the corner (couple weeks - mirrors Sandy Esther and Aries Intuition's predictions) and will post if they are all correct. Also, Sarah knew my mother's name (not common) and I always believe when readers are able to put up specific details that they are getting proper information from your guides, their guides, the Universe - whatever belief you subscribe to.

I would go thru Sarah's website to get a reading as it is a much better deal. I honestly do not believe she gives fairytale readings at all. My reading with her did not start off positive at all and she also mentioned things that are predetermined in my life that are not good - so there's that.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 09:27:53 PM »
PrettyLittleLiz,

I too was impressed with the fact that AstroSarah needed no information from me.  She even told me not to tell her anything because she said she works better that way.  She also saw an important name for me too.  While I enjoyed my call with her, I guess I'm just a little confused because she didn't really give me a concrete prediction.  She told me that if he didn't contact me within a certain number of days, then I should move on.  I thought it was weird that she didn't know if he actually would reach out. 

I do think she's the real deal.  It doesn't matter if I liked what I heard or not.  This woman has a gift.  She's one of the most impressive readers I've ever spoken with. 

TimeHeals

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 10:17:44 PM »
@Synergy: sorry about my last comment - I guess I misunderstood - i thought you were unhappy with the reading you got. You sounded sad. Anyway - i hope everybody's predictions come true  - PLEASE let us know when they do.

Rooting for all of you........ :)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 10:23:27 PM »
Haha.  It's ok, TimeHeals.  I'm a big ball of confusion.  I think AstroSarah is gifted, but I didn't like what I heard.  That's all.

I think I'm doing myself a disservice by calling so many readers.  Kisha has time and time again been the most accurate reader for me.  I guess I should add Sandy Esther to that short list too.  These two readers haven't just pinpointed past and present details, they've actually made predictions that manifested.  For some reason I just keep wanting to hear more, so I call others.  I need to stick with these two ladies if they have worked for me as well as they have.

Kisha has a prediction pending for me, and I'll be able to see if it's as accurate as her past predictions have been within the month.  I have no idea why she blocked you, but she has actually told me to stop calling as frequently and often sends me emails with updates.  She has been very considerate with me, as has Sandy Esther. 

I'll let you know who ends up being right in their predictions.  Thank you for your support. 

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 10:38:43 PM »
My prediction for Sarah should be in the next few weeks so I'll keep everything updated

Also today was the 9th day for the novena Time shared with us and I saw roses twice so hopefully that's a good sign but all in all I'm happy where I'm at now. I love my ex and always will but I'm also happy with this new guy and see potential so I guess it's a win win for me ( hope I didn't just jinx it lol)

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 11:22:48 PM »
Btw sandy esther said she didn't see anything happening until next year this time because that's what she felt as if it was far away but that it still can be now...well the dates she mentioned came and passed...so I wonder if I should call her again and see what she feels..but she did also say that I wasnt going to meet anybody new because me and my ex have unfinished business but I met this new dude right after I think...so not too sure on the accuracy but that's also why I want to maybe call her again because everyone on here who spOke with her had good luck (I believe) .

TimeHeals

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 11:50:43 PM »
@LLL: I spoke with Sandy Esther, back in 2009. She was totally wrong on everything, not just a little bit wrong, but polar opposite wrong - and I knew when I was speaking to her that she was wrong - I KNEW my guy was in love with me, that was not the issue, but I did call about issues regarding our relationship, not being sure if I wanted to continue it. She said he just cared for me as if I was a sister. Long story short, we worked out issues, and eventually got engaged. Back then she was somewhat new on keen, and was only like $1.80/min, or something like that. I know she has been right for others on here. Maybe she's developed skills in the last couple years, i don't know. But I would ask anyone that if a reader didn't work for you before, why call them again? But i don't know how long ago you spoke with her.
'

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 11:51:02 PM »
LLL,

If she has been inaccurate for you, I would not call back.  I LOVE Sandy Esther as I've said time and time again, but you shouldn't spend money on this if she gave you dates and predictions that did not manifest. 

My first call to SE was VASTLY different than the rest.  She originally saw me marrying my SM.  She actually never changed her story, but she did later tell me it would take a lot of time and sacrifices on my part for us to eventually get there.  I wasn't going to put up with that, so maybe my own free will is what changed the original reading.  She did always pick up on important details, and she saw Chance coming into my life.  That was a biggie.

Maybe you should wait.  Do you have predictions from other readers pending?  Has anyone else been accurate yet?

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2012, 12:01:59 AM »
Very true Time and Synergy.

Yes I have other predictions pending from Sarah and another from CP...they have the earliest predictions...the other few I spoke with all had predictions from 3 to 5 months out or something.

So yea I'll wait it out and see what happens...she's the only one who say it that far out so not sure. Plus one of my friends did a pyramid tarot reading for me as well as a 3 month reading for me and two of the things she mentioned happened so that's good;)

But yes let me see wha feb brings before calling anybody else lol

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2012, 01:48:26 PM »
 The first thing I thought when I saw Sarahs name in this forum was shoot the cat's out of the bag, LOL.  My sister and I like her a lot but, we've known of her since 1998 through our mother.  I've looked at the other psychics mentioned here and sarah and cookie are the ones that I have had good experiences with on keen that really stand out.   Sarah predicted something for my family years ago and it was a pretty big prediction and it came true.  She's predicted quite a lot for my sister and I, the only thing is that her timing has been off, she was up front with us about that though.  She gave me a prediction for October of 2011, she said it felt like it was happening or was going on already around me at the time of that call and that she believed it would happen towards the end of October, well it happened November 2nd.  It did start in October, in other words it was validated for me in October but it didn't actually occur until November 2. 

I get readings with her through her own site, it's less expensive and she'll stay on the phone with you for free beyond the time you requested if she doesn't have other sessions after yours or she'll ask if she can call you back after she's done with the other sessions.  She's done that with us a couple of times.  She also read for a friend of ours for free for almost 4 weeks until he was able to get another Job.

To sum up my experience with Sarah:  Timing; not always dead on... Predictions; definitely been dead on for us... Professional; absolutely... Honest; absolutely...   

I know she's pregnant now also, due sometime in March, not sure how that's going to effect her readings.  She lost her daughter a few years ago and was told she couldnt have more kids and I remember her saying Wanna Bet, LOL  And now she's pregnant with a girl.  Hope this post and forum doesn't create a problem for us getting a reading with her.  It's already hard to get with her even through her own site sometimes.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 01:39:58 AM »
Ok she did it again!  We had to share this, she told my sister that her ex from 3 yrs ago would contact her and tell her that he made a mistake by leaving her and that he missed her, well guess what, that's what he did today.  Out of the blue he contacts her. 

Well, at least we know that she should NOT get back with him.  Sarah told her that he would do this while he was dating someone else and after some careful research today we found out that he IS seeing someone else, he's been seeing her for 3 months and here he is reaching out to my sister.  My god did she ever nail this one.  Am I surprised?  I shouldn't be but sometimes these messages she gets do catch us off guard.

I still don't understand why some people do things like this. I mean he knew how much my sister cared for him and he comes back out of the blue like this and says this crap.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 03:10:03 AM »
@far:
How long ago did astrosarah tell your sister this would happen? I hope your sister is okay, I hope the contact didn't hurt her emotionally, but she was prepared for it and that is better than it happening and not expecting it and really turning into a disaster!

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2012, 03:17:18 AM »
I also ha a reading with AstroSarah. She is wonderful, she picked up lots of details and she was a real pleasure to talk to. SHe is the real thing. I am glad, thanks to this forum, that I was introduced to her.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2012, 12:44:02 PM »
@far:
How long ago did astrosarah tell your sister this would happen? I hope your sister is okay, I hope the contact didn't hurt her emotionally, but she was prepared for it and that is better than it happening and not expecting it and really turning into a disaster!

Sarah told us last year that this would happen.  My sister is saying that she remembers WAYYYY back when all of this first started with him and they ended their relationship that she wanted to know if he would come back around and Sarah said Yes but that she couldnt tell when and that meant it would probably be a long while and that it was best she cry it out and try to move on with the help of family and friends.  She didnt like that answer, LET ME TELL YOU, LOL. 

Then last year when Sarah told her that he would be doing this, I remember she got upset and asked why she didn't pick that up in the beginning and Sarah told her to get it out of her system, yell at her, cry.... do whatever she needed to do to help get the pain to stop while they were on the phone, she even told her to Blame her if she had too.  All that mattered was that she get through this and be prepared for what was going to happen. 

Now I have to tell you I have NEVER had a reader/psychic tell us anything like that before... go ahead and take it out on me, just get it out of your system.... Usually they get all protective over their reading like their a God or something.  Or they tell you that that is NOT what they said.  Sarah stood by her prediction even though it made NO sense, I mean why the hell would he come back after 3 years????   Well NOW WE KNOW, it's because he IS the IDIOT we figured he was!

I know I sound like a not so nice person by calling him that but, that's my sister he's messing with and he should know better.

I think when we get emotional about something, we sift through what people say.  I mean this Idiot changed his course with my sister several different times and then he leaves her for this girl in college that was dating someone else and now he comes back while he's dating another girl to tell my sister that he still cares for  her and  he made a mistake?????????????   Oooooo I would just love to be the one to give him a wake up call let me tell you.  I have a few choice words for  him, although I'm sure he can care less what I have to say.  But yes, she told us last year, it didn't make sense when she said it because why would he come back to do this now.... and wammo here comes the idiot, out of the blue.  I don't even think that by Sarah telling us he was going to do this prepared my sister for it.   I guess sometimes we just have to go through it.  Whatever, he's still an idiot.

anything