Author Topic: Starfish Insights  (Read 8158 times)

Offline Jackienhidang

Starfish Insights
« on: August 26, 2019, 03:37:32 PM »
Has anyone read with her? I have and she picked up on the fact that im studying for a certificate in regard to my career. Shes generous with free minutes and also followed up with email!

Offline honeybee28

Re: Starfish Insights
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 01:53:00 PM »
She's really great! I read with her often when she first started reading on Keen, and she was really on point with a lot of my situation. She's really encouraging and positive and just really great to chat with. She didn't give me specific timelines I don't think, but always remembered me and my situation. I took a break reading with her when her price went up, but I'll probably reach out to her again.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 03:35:15 PM »
Updates?

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 09:42:17 PM »
Bump

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2022, 11:35:58 AM »
Bump

Offline Lala123

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 08:59:19 PM »
Is she a fairytale reader? Was a little too positive during my reading

Offline thegreatestshow

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2023, 05:48:37 AM »
I read with her thanks to a recommendation from another friend - I'd say she managed to get my present situation correct, and saw how things played out with my POI. but in terms of predictions, the timeline has not passed yet so I can't say for sure, but it was aligned with 2 other readers predictions' I go to regularly. But on being able to read on current, she's accurate. I'll update again when the timeline is up.

Offline love123

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2023, 03:51:12 PM »
Has anyone read with her recently?

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2023, 06:39:44 PM »

I did. I didn’t ask for the future but she definitely said similar things that other Psychics have told me. I liked her energy and explaining how astrology can impact behavior. She was very accurate for me and my POI.

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2023, 06:52:16 PM »
Is she a fairytale reader? Was a little too positive during my reading

Originally speaking with her, her energy gave off positivity but now that I’m going back through my reading, but it seemed like talking about the bad, she would follow up with something nice to kinda “even” it out essentially. For example, she said if I wanted a reboot of my connection, essentially she feels like he will be interested eventually from the energy she picked up but that my POI may not show it at first. That she’s not getting that my POI may not be 100% back in at the moment. He’s basically dealing with internal battles.

Offline thegreatestshow

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2023, 01:18:54 AM »

Been reading with her religiously. Her current and past insights are accurate for me, prediction wise about 80% spot on, but she tends to advice that it is a "could be"/"might be". I like that she mixes tarot and astrology, which gives more precise insights imo, and not exactly a fairytale reader per say, she just comes off as more positive, but has adviced me against a certain POI and was against some actions I made, and some my partner made. I'd highly recommend her.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2024, 11:33:57 PM »
Any recent readings or updates with this one? I only read with her once and this was about a guy. I just gave her birthday's and names and she picked up on really strong details immediately without me saying anything or even hinting at anything. Just wondering if anyone else has asked her about relationships and what your experience has been with her and her timelines and predictions.

Offline jackY

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2024, 12:18:51 AM »
Anyone know if she reads outside of Keen?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2024, 05:09:28 PM »
I don't know but I'd be interested too. She was online every day and now I haven't seen her online in a while again.

Offline Army

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2024, 12:59:20 PM »
I just checked.. she is online now.. it is currently 10:57 pm Brisbane, Australia time which is 07:57 am EST if that helps..