Author Topic: 1/2 right predictions  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

1/2 right predictions
« on: August 22, 2019, 08:47:52 PM »
What's your take on advisors who are half right on predictions when it comes to 2 different people?  I read on an ex and a more recent person.  I am 100%  that all these readers are wrong about the new one but are correct on the ex. 🤔  Find it so odd.

Has anyone else gone thru this?

Offline peterson03

Re: 1/2 right predictions
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 11:29:50 PM »
What's your take on advisors who are half right on predictions when it comes to 2 different people?  I read on an ex and a more recent person.  I am 100%  that all these readers are wrong about the new one but are correct on the ex. 🤔  Find it so odd.

I can't say that I've had that exact scenario happen.  But I have had two different POIs (at different times) who no advisor could pick up..ever.
They would either be honest and say that they just weren't getting anything or would read then as someone else in my life.  It was so strange.  One of the POI and I actually ended up in a very serious, happy relationship...and still no one could pick him up.
I started wondering if some people have some type of energy shield or something :D

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 12:10:14 AM »

Pretty much all the time since I've been getting readings.
I thought it was typical lol

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 04:00:29 AM »

All the time. There always a piece that’s wrong and a piece that’s right. It’s a crapshoot.