Author Topic: The Merry-Go-Round  (Read 2989 times)

Offline wishfulthinker

The Merry-Go-Round
« on: January 29, 2012, 05:14:49 PM »
Hi everyone.  I have been reading the posts for quite awhile now and decided to apply for membership.  I have a problem with calling psychics.  It started innocent enough - of course,  it was concerning a man.  I have visited psychics in the past in my community, but then I started calling Psychic Source.  I had the special $30 for 30 minutes and read with Moira.  She was encouraging about what she saw with this developing friendship I had with this man and the potential for more.  I was hooked.  I started talking to other advisors on Psychic Source and then branched out to Ask now.  I would do a chat read with Michael.  I also read with Libby on a regular basis and others too.  I then started with Keen.  So I would go back and forth between my favorite readers on these sights.  I have read with MANY.
The problem with these readings is - if you get a bad one - you call 6 to make up for it.  Because it's human nature (I think) to dwell on the negative.  The frustrating thing about my situation is this man and I are married to others.  So, it's not like I could go to him and pour my heart out.  It is a very dangerous thing to do.  I'm not having an affair - that isn't what I want with this man.  I believe (as corny as this sounds) that he is my soulmate.  So the information they gave me, I can't verify most of it.  I don't know what is relationship is with his wife.  I only hear bits and pieces.  I do know that we have an enourmous attraction to each other and we are friends. 
Some of the readings I have had, have been quite good.  I do believe there are talented people.  But the thing we can't control is free will.  I agree 100% with all of you when you have these discussions about how the best psychics can read the feelings of others.  But I don't believe they can really read the future. But the hardest lesson I have learned through all of this is we have no control over another human being.  I can't control what this mans thinks - what he does - how he feels.  He will take steps toward me (gives me hope) and then backs away.  It is a maddening pattern we are in, and I have been a willing participant.  So I call and ask "How does he feel about me now"? "When do you see him making a movement forward with me"?   I have changed during this ordeal.  I have lost a part of myself that I'm afraid I will never get back.  Perhaps these readings are changing how I act and react to this man.  I have expectations that he doesn't know anything about.  It's a rollercoaster ride and I feel sad.
So many of the readings see us together long term.  They say he will leave his wife - he just isn't there yet.  I do remember reading on here, and I can't remember who it was, that said the readers pick up on your tone of voice and what your question is.  I know I have feed them information and practically gave myself the reading many times.  Funny. 
If anyone wants to know about a particular reader, please feel free to ask.  Like I said, they aren't all fakes, but I have a problem with wanting validation with so many.  When what I really want is for this man to at least have the courage to step forward and tell me how he feels.
Sorry this is so long, but I can relate to all of you.  You have been a life line for me.  :)

Offline sunandmoon

Re: The Merry-Go-Round
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 06:59:24 PM »
I started talking to other advisors on Psychic Source and then branched out to Ask now.  I would do a chat read with Michael. 

Was that Michael Starr? I have written notes or a screen shot of his chat transcript. I spent a fortune with him and someone else - almost $300 with the other lady in one day. This was the first week I started calling. Their chat annoyed me so much because when he disconnected it went away!!

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 11:51:57 PM »
@sunandmoon.  Yes it was Michael Starr.  That is the most frustrating site.  You are having a chat reading and trying to type and take notes at the same time.  It is crazy expensive - but becomes more so, because you can't take notes fast enough. He would say the same thing every time I read with him.  Why did I keep going back?  I don't know.  Then one of the last times I read he brought up someone that he knew I had previously had issues with.  A woman that I thought was interested in this man also.  He would push my buttons on purpose.  Of course, then I am on the chat longer because I am sooooo upset. 

Offline violet

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 01:01:27 AM »
wishfulthinker, has anyone on Psychic Source been accurate for you?