Author Topic: Finally Deleted Keen  (Read 4642 times)

Offline Rayban212

Finally Deleted Keen
« on: August 13, 2019, 01:40:57 AM »
Hello beautiful people!

I'm new to this site for about a month now but not new to the psychic world and becoming an "addict". It all started over 4 years ago when I became obsessed with my ex. I started calling various psychic on bitwine, spending thousands of dollars on readers telling me LIES and fairytales. He ended up being with another woman meanwhile all the psychics told me he loves me and we will be together. it became an unhealthy and disgusting obsession.

The only reader that predicted we will not be together and he will be with another woman is Leanne Halyburton (as annoying as she is, she was correct) she even predicted the circumstances around him and his new gf. She specifically Said during their relationship they would have a lot of issues and eventually break up around 12-18 months. She was correct, she left him for someone else lol Also heard stories that she was a complete B to him.

Leanne also predicted my current POI, she said this man will take my mind off my ex and it will be a relationship that eventually turn into a relationship (commitment/we will be together) it will all happen over time, her exact words. I still have not gotten any commitment from this man and right now we are not speaking to each other so I don't know about that anymore. This reading was done back in May of 2017. Anyways, I've had 2 other 10 prediction readings with her, were im pretty sure she is talking about him and he seems to be in my future so we will see.

At this point, I just don't know anymore. ive read with with the following on keen:
-QOC18(Anne, I read with her ALOT) I adore Anne!! but sometimes I feel she focuses on one side of the situation and not the whole thing. Either way she does pick up the current accurately.
-Aquariun Psychic (I like her! I feel like she picks up on the main issues and gives advice on how to make things better. I followed her advice, which is also what my gut has been telling me so we shall see). kind of reminds me of lady p, her reading style.
-Stephanies Tarot Guide: I know she is horrible for some people but I did like her and feel she picked up on key issues with my POI,  predictions are pending
-Ness21:  super harsh in delivery but honestly her reading felt the most realistic. its not that it was negative, she did tell me he likes me but just not ready. she didn't know if he would contact or not. she just told me to leave things as they are and not put in effort.

I grouped all these readers together because they all picked up on him not being happy with where he is living. and Queen Yona (lol). predicted him moving and us being apart for a while but me being use to it and needing to focus on my career. Leanne also picked up on him moving as well.

Lady Persephone was the only reader I have ever gotten a correct contact prediction from. she said kept saying 5-6,  happened the 6th day and I was shocked because I never get correct contact. Said he is upset because he wants to be the man in the situation, whatever that means lol and I need to fall back (ness21 and Aquariun told me this as well) this was before we stopped speaking though. As I stated we are currently in a bad place.
I can't lie, in the pass I did chase him, baby him and did everything for him.  (so pathetic and sad).

As for others:
-Zadalia: liked her a lot, told me he just isn't ready and picked up on him not being in a relationship for yearsssss.
Neptune Seer/Angelic dream/lotusoflight/mystic raven 11/ all said they saw a reconnection but prediction dates have passes except for Neptune she still has a few. days.

Keiry was wrong on contact.

Kisha does not see him coming back for 6 months, and said he won't be in my life long term. I didn't specifically ask about him, this was a general love read but the dynamics around it. im sure she was talking about him. The reading was just a little confusing for me because she said after he comes back I will. have to choose between him and 2 other men on who I want to pursue a future with. so it was weird she said she doesn't see him being long term, maybe I won't choose him ? lol

hilary80 also told me no contact til next year but it was a quick read.

who knows they may be right.

But anyways, I guess I just want to say that im tired. im tired of waiting and hurting and being broke lol. like seriously ive spent soo much money, its insane. I went into crazy mode this past month, and spent all my money plus gained 10lbs due to not going to the gym and eating crap.

I had to take a look at myself and realize what this is doing to me and how my life is spinning out of control. I hope my guy contacts and we can work things out, I really do but I can't sit here and continue to do this. No matter how many readings I get, that isn't going to make him come back or act right. I wish everyone on this forum luck!!!! Gonna try to go 6 months clean and do no readings and just work on myself.
if anything passes I will update!!! But im tired of it all and realized this is so unhealthy. I wish all of you the best of luck !!!!! I just wanted to share my story, I didn't go into detail but just wanted to summarize it.

xoxo

Yaz88

Re: Finally Deleted Keen
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 02:54:57 AM »
Hello beautiful people!

I'm new to this site for about a month now but not new to the psychic world and becoming an "addict". It all started over 4 years ago when I became obsessed with my ex. I started calling various psychic on bitwine, spending thousands of dollars on readers telling me LIES and fairytales. He ended up being with another woman meanwhile all the psychics told me he loves me and we will be together. it became an unhealthy and disgusting obsession.

The only reader that predicted we will not be together and he will be with another woman is Leanne Halyburton (as annoying as she is, she was correct) she even predicted the circumstances around him and his new gf. She specifically Said during their relationship they would have a lot of issues and eventually break up around 12-18 months. She was correct, she left him for someone else lol Also heard stories that she was a complete B to him.

Leanne also predicted my current POI, she said this man will take my mind off my ex and it will be a relationship that eventually turn into a relationship (commitment/we will be together) it will all happen over time, her exact words. I still have not gotten any commitment from this man and right now we are not speaking to each other so I don't know about that anymore. This reading was done back in May of 2017. Anyways, I've had 2 other 10 prediction readings with her, were im pretty sure she is talking about him and he seems to be in my future so we will see.

At this point, I just don't know anymore. ive read with with the following on keen:
-QOC18(Anne, I read with her ALOT) I adore Anne!! but sometimes I feel she focuses on one side of the situation and not the whole thing. Either way she does pick up the current accurately.
-Aquariun Psychic (I like her! I feel like she picks up on the main issues and gives advice on how to make things better. I followed her advice, which is also what my gut has been telling me so we shall see). kind of reminds me of lady p, her reading style.
-Stephanies Tarot Guide: I know she is horrible for some people but I did like her and feel she picked up on key issues with my POI,  predictions are pending
-Ness21:  super harsh in delivery but honestly her reading felt the most realistic. its not that it was negative, she did tell me he likes me but just not ready. she didn't know if he would contact or not. she just told me to leave things as they are and not put in effort.

I grouped all these readers together because they all picked up on him not being happy with where he is living. and Queen Yona (lol). predicted him moving and us being apart for a while but me being use to it and needing to focus on my career. Leanne also picked up on him moving as well.

Lady Persephone was the only reader I have ever gotten a correct contact prediction from. she said kept saying 5-6,  happened the 6th day and I was shocked because I never get correct contact. Said he is upset because he wants to be the man in the situation, whatever that means lol and I need to fall back (ness21 and Aquariun told me this as well) this was before we stopped speaking though. As I stated we are currently in a bad place.
I can't lie, in the pass I did chase him, baby him and did everything for him.  (so pathetic and sad).

As for others:
-Zadalia: liked her a lot, told me he just isn't ready and picked up on him not being in a relationship for yearsssss.
Neptune Seer/Angelic dream/lotusoflight/mystic raven 11/ all said they saw a reconnection but prediction dates have passes except for Neptune she still has a few. days.

Keiry was wrong on contact.

Kisha does not see him coming back for 6 months, and said he won't be in my life long term. I didn't specifically ask about him, this was a general love read but the dynamics around it. im sure she was talking about him. The reading was just a little confusing for me because she said after he comes back I will. have to choose between him and 2 other men on who I want to pursue a future with. so it was weird she said she doesn't see him being long term, maybe I won't choose him ? lol

hilary80 also told me no contact til next year but it was a quick read.

who knows they may be right.

But anyways, I guess I just want to say that im tired. im tired of waiting and hurting and being broke lol. like seriously ive spent soo much money, its insane. I went into crazy mode this past month, and spent all my money plus gained 10lbs due to not going to the gym and eating crap.

I had to take a look at myself and realize what this is doing to me and how my life is spinning out of control. I hope my guy contacts and we can work things out, I really do but I can't sit here and continue to do this. No matter how many readings I get, that isn't going to make him come back or act right. I wish everyone on this forum luck!!!! Gonna try to go 6 months clean and do no readings and just work on myself.
if anything passes I will update!!! But im tired of it all and realized this is so unhealthy. I wish all of you the best of luck !!!!! I just wanted to share my story, I didn't go into detail but just wanted to summarize it.

xoxo

Best of luck to you, Rayban!  Although my keen account is still open, last reading I had was almost a week ago with Ness.  I really have no need for any other readings after the one with Ness.  In a very matter of fact way, she told me the present situation with my POI and how he was feeling about me.  What happens next is out of my control and is up to him.  Ness did tell me a few things I could do to help repair the situation (I’m the one who screwed up in this case).  Most of the other readings I got jumped into the future of us reconciling and being a good match, missing the point that the future depends on my POI’s freewill and his ability to get over what happened between us and to be willing to consider a fresh start.  Ness broke it down for me, when with those other readings, I felt like a huge chunk of information was missing. I haven’t spoken to or heard from my POI in 3.5 months.  So I knew there was something more than the excuse that he was busy getting his life in order and removing obstacles.  Yes, some of that may be true, but it doesn’t explain why he completely withdrew from me.

In the end, we must trust our intuition and move forward.  I don’t think the universe can work the way it would like with stagnant energy, so it’s good to keep moving forward (even if it has to be at a slow pace). Here’s to you living your best life! 

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 03:28:37 AM »
Hey yaz
Thank you!
That removing obstacles line must be a go to for readers because I’ve heard that line plenty of times. Oh lord lol anyways thank you!
I liked Ness too :) she was blunt didn’t sugarcoat

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 03:34:20 AM »
Hey Rayban so proud of you. I closed mine down june 17th it will be 2 months in a few days. Best decision ever. Now that the very last few predictions that are due now through september are up I will never ever do another reading. It messes with my head. It takes away my ability to rationalize what is actually happening. I keep holding on to something I should simply let go.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 03:42:37 AM »
That's great! I wish you the best of luck and happiness in moving forward. I've been in a similar situation, and it put me in a psychic tailspin!

QOC was really good on the current situation with poi (and also telling me it won't last because he is not a one-woman man. Very true of him)

Irish Donna picked up some specific details no one else had and I felt she was very good
Anastasia Christine has good empath insight

Fairie Moon Child said he can't be happy with anyone because he's unhappy with himself
I reviewed my notes and Lily Cade was correct back in May when she told me that poi and his gf were still together and he was attracted to me but interested in only being friends.
Stephanie's Guided Tarot was pretty spot on when she explained what his thoughts are of me

The last few weeks were tough and now I'm not speaking to the poi at all anymore. I know I wasted money and time on keen...but I feel like I've got it out of my system. No matter what happens with the ole Poi-marriage or breaking up or whatever-I know he won't change and he used me and strung me along. He broke my heart for a time, but I'm not going to let him break my spirit. That's the lesson. I feel like any info of what's happening now with him doesn't deserve a place in my life anymore.
All the best to you!

Offline bee.23

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 12:41:52 PM »
Hey Rayban so proud of you. I closed mine down june 17th it will be 2 months in a few days. Best decision ever. Now that the very last few predictions that are due now through september are up I will never ever do another reading. It messes with my head. It takes away my ability to rationalize what is actually happening. I keep holding on to something I should simply let go.

This is exactly how I have felt!