Author Topic: Markers and predictions passing  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Markers and predictions passing
« on: August 11, 2019, 12:11:48 PM »
So, the last couple weeks have been interesting. I've been trying to "live my best life" by getting out and doing things that I have put on hold over the last year or so...socializing with friends, working on projects around my house, giving my best at my job. I've limited my readings to a few readers that I felt I connected with, those who have tried and true reputations, and primarily for general readings where I don't spew my life story (which I am prone to do). Looking back over my readings since November of 2018 I have to say I am shocked that some things seems to be coming to pass...or at least there is movement in the direction that these "good" readers have picked up. I won't discuss it all here, but I will try to update under their respective threads over the next day or so. Here are the ones that either predictions are happening OR those who mentioned markers for thing to come and the markers are showing up: Mattie (markers happening), Shelly UK (markers happening), Yona (vague predictions starting), Leanne (vague predictions happening), Kisha (prediction happening from last years general email). Note: the bigger prediction(s) haven't happened yet, so I can't speak to the markers actually predicting anything, but they have happened the way I was told they would and I am pretty shocked. Especially since some of these were made quite a long time ago and some of the readers I discounted because it has been a really, really, long time since the predictions were made.

Offline Star_01

Re: Markers and predictions passing
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 12:21:28 PM »
I'm glad that things are *finally* happening for you and you're getting your life more on track than perhaps before with the other situation. Best of luck and let's hope more things manifest.

Offline hope36

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 02:25:56 PM »
Yay @Fidget, you are no longer the queen of no manifestation  ;D

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 08:21:02 PM »
So, the last couple weeks have been interesting. I've been trying to "live my best life" by getting out and doing things that I have put on hold over the last year or so...socializing with friends, working on projects around my house, giving my best at my job. I've limited my readings to a few readers that I felt I connected with, those who have tried and true reputations, and primarily for general readings where I don't spew my life story (which I am prone to do). Looking back over my readings since November of 2018 I have to say I am shocked that some things seems to be coming to pass...or at least there is movement in the direction that these "good" readers have picked up. I won't discuss it all here, but I will try to update under their respective threads over the next day or so. Here are the ones that either predictions are happening OR those who mentioned markers for thing to come and the markers are showing up: Mattie (markers happening), Shelly UK (markers happening), Yona (vague predictions starting), Leanne (vague predictions happening), Kisha (prediction happening from last years general email). Note: the bigger prediction(s) haven't happened yet, so I can't speak to the markers actually predicting anything, but they have happened the way I was told they would and I am pretty shocked. Especially since some of these were made quite a long time ago and some of the readers I discounted because it has been a really, really, long time since the predictions were made.

That’s awesome, Fidget!