Author Topic: Readers who you once had a mind blowing connection with, no longer work..  (Read 998 times)

Offline Scorpio9227

Hey guys,

I was wondering if others have had similar experiences. There are a few readers who I’ve had incredible successes with. They managed to validate, predict, and come through so precisely that it was far too detailed to be a coincidence. But, I’ve found after the third or so reading with them, the connection no longer seems to be as fluid. The one reader who I’ve connected to the greatest, I’ve noticed the last 3 readings I’ve had with her (typically spaced a month or so apart at the time) have been 100% incorrect on all counts. The advice portion was spot on, but the predictive aspect was almost the complete opposite of what had actually transpired. Have others had similar experiences?

Offline Caroline10

I had one on CP, Sybil Ann. She was amazing with the first reading, and accurate both on POI and outcome (it's actually how I got into psychics)
Her follow-up readings were good as far as describing his personality, habits, just everything. I still think she's awesome, but my 3rd reading with her was off...predictions didn't  pan out at all.
She picked up tidbits that were spot-on. She said poi would be with his gf 6 months-1 year or even longer and that's true. She said he wouldn't marry again  until the age of 65 which would seem strange, but since he was 61 it made sense, and I'm positive I never told her his age.

I would read with her again for empath/present stuff, but probably not predictions/outcome

Offline Star_01

With AI my email was a bit more accurate in the terms of if my ex came back to me there would be certain things we would need to work on or there would be no future between us.

I then spoke to her via phone a month on and she seemed more... Generalised because of my age and said that he was immature and wouldn't grow up for a long time, had other issues within himself etc etc.

Her outcomes were wrong both times but I found her email (as others have said) less judgy or basic and more to the point of what our problem was I guess with that one point - communication between us had to improve (communication in more ways than one, lol. He had to contact first).