Author Topic: NAMATH  (Read 3728 times)

Offline Jbossy25

NAMATH
« on: August 09, 2019, 11:41:05 PM »
Try her for yourself please! I don’t think I’ve ever had a psychic be so accurate and i told her NOTHING. Just try her and let me know what u think

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: NAMATH
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 09:46:08 AM »
I read with her, based on your post here.  I have to say I was impressed.  I gave her zero information to go off and she nailed exactly what was going on in my life.  She gave a prediction for September so we shall see. She was way better then the average new psychic from CP.

candiednut

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 10:52:05 PM »
lurkers are already on it. Damn you guys

Offline flora0250

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 09:14:31 AM »
Have to admit I was really disappointed. Probably should have ended the call after a couple minutes. My question was for a general reading regarding a relationship between me and my POI. She said immediately that he was ready to commit. And he was ready to do it very quickly. And then said how he thought I was successful and he’s ready to buckle down. Told me he was doing all that he could to be there. She then said he thinks he’s showing me he’s ready to commit.

Well I haven’t spoken with him in any way in many months. So when I asked her then if maybe it was another woman he was wanting to commit to she turned the whole reading around and said he thought he is ready to commit but really isn’t and basically went down a path of calling him a player in so many words. Even using the term narcissist that I wasn’t someone willing to put up with his narcissist tendencies or something.

When I told her I didn’t really think he was a bad guy she backtracked and said no I don’t think it’s that he’s a bad guy really..

So anyway for what it’s worth sorry to say it was not a good reading experience. And she did say I would hear from him and that he loved me and had feelings for me. But still nope. Not a good read at all in my experience  unfortunately.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 09:42:00 AM »
Have to admit I was really disappointed. Probably should have ended the call after a couple minutes. My question was for a general reading regarding a relationship between me and my POI. She said immediately that he was ready to commit. And he was ready to do it very quickly. And then said how he thought I was successful and he’s ready to buckle down. Told me he was doing all that he could to be there. She then said he thinks he’s showing me he’s ready to commit.

Well I haven’t spoken with him in any way in many months. So when I asked her then if maybe it was another woman he was wanting to commit to she turned the whole reading around and said he thought he is ready to commit but really isn’t and basically went down a path of calling him a player in so many words. Even using the term narcissist that I wasn’t someone willing to put up with his narcissist tendencies or something.

When I told her I didn’t really think he was a bad guy she backtracked and said no I don’t think it’s that he’s a bad guy really..

So anyway for what it’s worth sorry to say it was not a good reading experience. And she did say I would hear from him and that he loved me and had feelings for me. But still nope. Not a good read at all in my experience  unfortunately.

Had readings like this before, very poor.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 12:14:48 PM »
That makes sense Flora. After Candiednuts comment I went and looked at her profile.  She had 84 readings and 12 reviews.  My measure for good reviews is 10 to 100, that's pretty good.  However, we can't really use that measure anymore now that CP is giving karma points for reviews.  I have to admit I started giving reviews where I wasn't before.

Still the reviews to reading ratio is high.  So I wonder how many of these clients heard exactly what they wanted to hear? If I were to make an assumption I might say that she's a fairy tale reader.

I'm always leary of asking about a romantic POI, I believe most readers will just spin a story of how they love you.  I now only ask for a general reading with a new psychic.  I found that if I ask for a general reading on a POI they ask questions like "are you with them now?" "when's the last time you spoke?".

I have to say I did notice her bending to my suggestions, she's not a reader who will argue with you.  She's very open to take the conversation in any way you say.  I would love to know if anyone got a negative reading or even, an opposing view from her.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 12:26:14 PM »
That makes sense Flora. After Candiednuts comment I went and looked at her profile.  She had 84 readings and 12 reviews.  My measure for good reviews is 10 to 100, that's pretty good.  However, we can't really use that measure anymore now that CP is giving karma points for reviews.  I have to admit I started giving reviews where I wasn't before.

Still the reviews to reading ratio is high.  So I wonder how many of these clients heard exactly what they wanted to hear? If I were to make an assumption I might say that she's a fairy tale reader.

I'm always leary of asking about a romantic POI, I believe most readers will just spin a story of how they love you.  I now only ask for a general reading with a new psychic.  I found that if I ask for a general reading on a POI they ask questions like "are you with them now?" "when's the last time you spoke?".

I have to say I did notice her bending to my suggestions, she's not a reader who will argue with you.  She's very open to take the conversation in any way you say.  I would love to know if anyone got a negative reading or even, an opposing view from her.

Thanks so much - yes I have been going by checking ratios as well ... but I haven’t been leaving feedback for quite some time so I didn’t even realize they now give karma points for feedback! Wow as if it’s not bad enough that you can’t leave a negative review!

Thanks for sharing that and your perspective. I have often found that when I ask for a general reading the reader tells me they need a question to focus on. Rarely ever have I had a reader just jump in either if I say general or they just start talking. To be fair I can understand some readers needing a focus area but at the same time it always makes me uneasy about how much they can assume just by the fact I’m calling regarding a relationship.

Thank you again.... I appreciate this forum even though there’s a lot of drama to weed through sometimes and even though I’m often skeptical of members postings too! But overall if you hang in there enough with the reviews on here they have been helpful. Just a lot of digging through posts.

It doesn’t help that I’m a blabbermouth about things anyway and really I just need to find a way to make more social connections myself. I am so so busy all the time ... as are my friends that are moms ... it is hard to connect with people.

Thank you again :)

Edited to add: also a perfect opportunity to remind myself that this is entertainment ultimately! So I took a chance and she was a bust for me! Can’t get hung up on it!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 12:28:05 PM by flora0250 »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 02:02:24 PM »
Hang in there Flora. Whatever it is your feeling now will pass, friends come and go, your probably just in a little dip, your friends will be back. 

Offline flora0250

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2019, 03:50:51 PM »
Hang in there Flora. Whatever it is your feeling now will pass, friends come and go, your probably just in a little dip, your friends will be back.

Thanks so much alphabet! :) :)