Author Topic: Stephanie’s Guided Tarot  (Read 9572 times)

Offline Rayban212

Stephanie’s Guided Tarot
« on: August 09, 2019, 02:50:10 PM »
Hi, just wondering what is everyone’s experience with this reader? I did a read with her yesterday and wow I think she nailed the issues between POI and I. It’s too early to state her accuracy but I do feel she hit the nail on the head, and she was also very nice. I really hope she’s accurate with predictions

Offline Jellybean123

Re: Stephanie’s Guided Tarot
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 03:02:54 PM »
She was good for me also, she got the location and remote viewing of my POI perfectly, contact she got, she was off by a week for face to face meeting , she described my POI well also. I like her, i read somewhere to not read with her too often so I will read again with her in September or October

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 03:50:37 PM »
Wowwwww jelly bean that’s amazing ! Can you explain your experience with the remote viewing ? Also, how long ago did you do that reading?
I hope she’s right for me but I do feel she connected

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 04:32:19 PM »
I've read with her a couple times and feel like she's pretty accurate. The way she describes how poi feels about me was spot on.
I would read with her again

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 04:46:59 PM »
yeah she picked up on a lot. I’m going to wait til predictions pass to read with her again. Fingers crossed

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 05:09:58 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4889.msg94087/topicseen.html#msg94087

Hey! Check out above, I wrote what she helped me with! I spoke to her maybe 3 weeks ago or so

ladya

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2019, 06:36:33 PM »
She was ok for me. Can’t rem anything remarkable. But then again it’s been a long time since I’ve read with her.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2019, 06:52:31 PM »
Did any predictions pass? Do you remember?

Offline happyk

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2019, 07:03:09 PM »
I've posted this on a different thread too but she couldn't be more wrong. She saw contact from my ex within a week in January and then I called her a few times and she said she saw him drive by my house and saw him contacting me within a couple of weeks... nothing happened. She was one of the ones that I really dislike now. But to each their own. If she worked for you great.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2019, 07:09:42 PM »
Oh no :(

Offline Ghukus1010

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2019, 07:25:19 PM »

That sounds familiar. She told my friend contact was a “definite” and that her POI had been stalking her - driving by her house and would make contact in 1 week. Contact never came and it’s 1.5 years later - she’s in a new relationship! The POI is married now!

Offline happyk

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2019, 07:27:49 PM »

The good thing is I'm over him, moved on and enjoying my life :) but she strung me along. When I texted her at the end to tell her it didn't happen, she asked me if I'd like to book a reading. Like are you fucking kidding??

Offline happyk

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2019, 07:29:04 PM »

That sounds familiar. She told my friend contact was a “definite” and that her POI had been stalking her - driving by her house and would make contact in 1 week. Contact never came and it’s 1.5 years later - she’s in a new relationship! The POI is married now!
Fishy, no?

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2019, 07:34:54 PM »

Fishy, no?

Very fishy. If you’re a fake/not connected I don’t understand giving the false hope. You’d think more ‘readers would go the more negative route because 9/10 they would right. Yes, people wouldn’t be happy with you at first for giving bad news but when you turn out to be correct then you would be on peoples “who got it right” lists.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2019, 07:38:10 PM »
She was not good for me.  Predictions did not pan out.