Author Topic: Best outcome reader?  (Read 31949 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Best outcome reader?
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2019, 11:18:16 PM »
The best outcome reader for me was a reader from eBay and her username is jmjaim0, I tried Etsy readers before and one day thought of trying eBay spontaneously, I was in doubt because her price was so cheap, but she was spot on for poi's behaviors and she was the only one to get the outcome for poi and I after 2 years of countless readings... :(
Is this her: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Same-Day-Psychic-Reading-One-Question-Email-Clairvoyant-Empath-/264152511862
Was she correct for you on only one thing or was the entire reading overall correct?
Her low price at $1.33 is really cheap.  I did not realize ebay still allows readers there.

Offline montauk

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2019, 07:28:32 PM »
Yes this is her, and I have done both the email question and the 10 mins chat.
 I think she's very good at remote viewing because she picked up details like poi's hair and eye color like Cookie does, but for much cheaper LOL,
and also she picked up color of my car and poi's car, and she also picked up a new love interest back in Jan., and how his eye color would be green, I didn't believe it at the time but I started dating someone in June whose eyes are green:o :o I have to give her props for that. Also she was correct on how poi's actions towards me would be throughout the months,
 and on how things would progress slowly and I might lose interest, which turned out to be all true, and she definitely does NOT sugarcoat, when she told me she didn't see a relationship with poi anytime soon I refused to acknowledge it, but after more than 6 months since the first reading in Jan, it turned out to be true that poi and I never had any real progress.... :-X

Yaz88

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2019, 08:34:00 PM »
The best outcome reader for me was a reader from eBay and her username is jmjaim0, I tried Etsy readers before and one day thought of trying eBay spontaneously, I was in doubt because her price was so cheap, but she was spot on for poi's behaviors and she was the only one to get the outcome for poi and I after 2 years of countless readings... :(
Is this her: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Same-Day-Psychic-Reading-One-Question-Email-Clairvoyant-Empath-/264152511862
Was she correct for you on only one thing or was the entire reading overall correct?
Her low price at $1.33 is really cheap.  I did not realize ebay still allows readers there.
I just got my e-mail answer back from her.  I paid a bit extra and asked additional questions.  Her insight into the reason for my POI’s behavior was very consistent with Lady P, and relatively consistent with the majority of other readers I’ve gone to.  Her prediction re: timing and how the relationship will progress is also in line with most other readers.  She did a very good job at simplifying the reason for my POI’s behavior, and I’d say she nailed a key aspect for sure. 

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2019, 09:11:12 PM »
Sacred Path has been at giving me career outcome/big picture info that has turned out to be accurate on more than one occasion even when what she was saying was more than 6+ months out.  I rarely ask for relationship outcomes though and dont pay much attention when people give them to me as they have never been correct in the past.

Offline montauk

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2019, 10:00:51 PM »
I just got my e-mail answer back from her.  I paid a bit extra and asked additional questions.  Her insight into the reason for my POI’s behavior was very consistent with Lady P, and relatively consistent with the majority of other readers I’ve gone to.  Her prediction re: timing and how the relationship will progress is also in line with most other readers.  She did a very good job at simplifying the reason for my POI’s behavior, and I’d say she nailed a key aspect for sure.
YES I'm so glad she works for you, it's hard to find genuine readers at an affordable price point. I agree that her style is similar to Lady P's. I just had another chat reading with her and she sees things my current bf going well so fingers crossed  ;D

Yaz88

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2019, 10:05:00 PM »
YES I'm so glad she works for you, it's hard to find genuine readers at an affordable price point. I agree that her style is similar to Lady P's. I just had another chat reading with her and she sees things my current bf going well so fingers crossed  ;D

That’s awesome!!  I’m so happy for you!  I’ve definitely added her to my favorite list when it comes to empath abilities.  As far as predictions, I’ll know in a month or so. :-)

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2019, 10:33:09 PM »
I caved and gave her a shot! Haha her short answer was in line with most empaths I've spoken to. I've been waiting on a keen call for a while so I just needed a quick fix before I go into the work week.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2019, 01:25:18 AM »
All these damn lurkers have bought over 300 readings so now we will have a long wait.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2019, 06:30:20 AM »
All these damn lurkers have bought over 300 readings so now we will have a long wait.

Wowwwwww. I came back with my review so I hope they'll have the decency to do the same. I'm glad I keep my trusted readers on the down low.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2019, 12:55:02 PM »
I ordered mine on Saturday afternoon and still haven't gotten it. I'm going to assume I'm not getting it any time soon either with over 330 being sold now. Sigh

Offline maggs30

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2019, 07:45:09 PM »
Did anyone else order on Friday or Saturday for an email reading? Just wondering if anyone has gotten theirs yet.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2019, 08:47:34 PM »
She mentions that this is a hobby and she has a job so I'm sure the surge of orders is going to take her some time. I'd try to forget about it a little and distract yourself with other things for now.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2019, 10:34:08 PM »
Ordered a 1 question email reading and got it 3 days after.
I only ask what’s coming up with my love life. I did not mention my Poi’s name.
Her answer was short, of course for a dollar and change. She described someone but this man I’m sure is not my current poi nor any of my exes. Probably someone I haven’t met just yet. She said i’ll be happy around the same time next year. She didn’t pick up on my poi and did not give any validation. I guess I have to wait until next year before I can comment on her accuracy.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2019, 10:39:49 PM »
I 100% agree with Mysticalcraft Arriana, to paraphrase months of agony.. she predicted my bfs depression before it even became an issue, she also predicted the reconcile, how things would transpire and remained consistent .. even though it literally was a hopeless whirlwind at the time! Haha I remember I kept saying to her.. there’s no way this is going to happen.. and she was very firm and adamant.. and not in a fairytale sort of way, either. She’s also quite ethical and caring. I would often email her huge paragraphs to update or even ask questions and she was so kind to reply even pull cards sometimes to clarify things he would do, things that happened, etc. she still remains one of my absolute favorites.

In terms of Hilary, I do agree that she has fantastic potential.. but I had one amazing experience with her, and one completely and entirely polar opposite. The first reading was so specific, detailed, and accurate.. down to each detail she provided (at the time I was like this lady is mental there is ABSOLUTELY no way that’s what eh deal is..) well.. she was right.. from the details, timing, how things transpired, etc. my second reading with her couldn’t be more different.. her original outlook was that he’s the one, we’ll work out by late spring/early summer and all will be well.. then the second time I called her (roughly around may, after a horrific fight) she completely flipped the switch.. I was wasting my time, he’ll never commit (which, he did) stated that it was a colossal waste of time and that I was delaying the inevitable of me moving on.. I read on another post (I believe her personal one) that others had similar experiences with her and they joked that it was based on her mood. It prompted me to think.. I wonder if she’s similar to QOC in terms of she can assess their current mood, intentions, and can sometimes give stellar predictions based on that? Not sure, but after the second call (which shattered my fragile heart at the time lol) I dont think I would try her again.. but I could see how she could work for others.. bc that first call.. holy shit.. spot on to the smallest detail..

I like Yona a lot, my reading with her shes warm and welcoming.. but oddly cryptic.. all of her predictions came to pass.. even to the death of my grandmother, which was completely a shock at the time.. and how my bf would act, and how our dynamics would take a real leap forward..

I feel like the best reader for me (although im not sure if this really holds weight because her “outcomes” tend to only extend as far as 8 weeks (although she foresees marriage.. tbd lol) is supernatural intervention.. once you really get to understand her style, phrases, what they truly mean, and how to deduce her style overall.. I found her to be quite incredible.. she predicts even the littlest things that somehow happen.. *too many things ot type, but if you wanted to know more I would share in a PM* but she was the only reader who saw that we would break up and told me when he would be back in my life.

@scorpio I’m sorry to hear about your grandmother. I don’t know what I would do in a situation like that but knowing Yona, I’m sure she delivered what she saw with the utmost caring and respect.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2019, 10:40:47 PM »
Ordered a 1 question email reading and got it 3 days after.
I only ask what’s coming up with my love life. I did not mention my Poi’s name.
Her answer was short, of course for a dollar and change. She described someone but this man I’m sure is not my current poi nor any of my exes. Probably someone I haven’t met just yet. She said i’ll be happy around the same time next year. She didn’t pick up on my poi and did not give any validation. I guess I have to wait until next year before I can comment on her accuracy.

What day did you order? I'm just trying to gauge when to expect mine. Its been 3 days now but I figured it wouldn't be quick.

anything