Author Topic: PsychicMayra psychic mira psychic Sheila Ann  (Read 2889 times)

Offline Reviewer07

PsychicMayra psychic mira psychic Sheila Ann
« on: August 04, 2019, 04:48:23 AM »
I’ve found these cheap psychics on keen and they started sometime in 2019
Has anyone had any experience with them and what was that like?

Offline HornetKick

Re: PsychicMayra psychic mira psychic Sheila Ann
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 08:33:40 PM »
To help find them easier. All are only $1.99

PsychicMayra           https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/psychicmayra/12455483 (4.08)
Love Psychic Mira   https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/love-psychic-mira/12456129 (4.7)
Psychic Sheila Ann    https://www.keen.com/spiritual-readings/psychic-sheila-ann/12455700 (4.7)

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 12:37:21 AM »
Okay so I tried them I couldn’t help myself... I found Mayra to be more like just good logical advice than a reading almost like counselling it was very different. Mira is hard to understand sometime her typing is not great and I really don’t know yet if she’s for real same with Sheila. They all told me the same stuff more or less which was positive but I’m  not sold yet. If what they see comes good I’ll post again. In the meantime if anyone else has experience I’d love to hear.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 11:32:01 AM »
It’s not been long but I’m pretty sure that psychic Mira is BS, made a lot of short term predictions and nothing came about. jury is still out on psycho Mayra and psycho Sheila Ann.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 12:32:34 AM »
It’s not been long but I’m pretty sure that psychic Mira is BS, made a lot of short term predictions and nothing came about. jury is still out on psycho Mayra and psycho Sheila Ann.
I'm laughing out loud at this post.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 09:30:36 AM »
Lol I should check my spelling before posting 😂😂

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 06:59:57 AM »
An update on these 3. After spending a lot of money it’s become pretty clear that they are Trash for me. Would not recommend. I’m currently trialling manifest love with Lynn, ravenflight and mel1111 after reading a recommendation about Mel1111 on here. It’s seems like no psychic is correct for me but I keep wanting to find one that is. I know someone of you have great success with psychics but unfortunately for me I keep getting fairytale readers. Hopefully one of the last three I mentioned will pan out.

anything