Author Topic: MsLisaM  (Read 44546 times)

elcaliente

Re: MsLisaM
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2012, 08:33:19 PM »
Justcurious,
If you have written what she said accurately in both readings, I don't see a change in her recommendation.  The first reading she indicated that if you create a void, he will fill it...and in the second, according to my interpretation, she is saying the same.

i have read with mslisam 2 times in the past month, one time over the phone (18mins) and one time over chat (5mins). the phone reading blew me away. she knew the person in question perfectly. she told me that i was on the right path with this guy, don't bring up anything about us or a relationship (because he's one of those that will have a nervous breakdown), keep establishing the trust with him...and, don't worry about him being with anyone else, because even though y'all aren't together, he's exclusive with you....

now, the chat didn't blow me away..but i will say that we only had 5 mins and i know they can't pick up on very much in that little amount of time...this time around she said, 'i know your situation is about letting him set the pace, but you need to start doing things different, and change the pattern. don't reach out to him anymore. let him feel the void and miss you and his behavior will change as well'. makes sense..BUT, it bothered me that she kind of changed what she said...i mean, the first time she did say, 'start pulling your energy back some, and he'll feel it and want to see you more'..but, this time she was like, 'don't reach out, let him do it'.....she did give me a prediction that we'd be together in a real relationship in march, so we'll see....

i do want to say that i trust her though... she knew my situation was behind closed doors and she said (without me saying anything), 'i know you're afraid he's just with you for sex. but, that's not the case. he is connected to you physically and emotionally..if he was only connected to you physically, i would tell you to end it now and run like hell'.... and, that's exactly why i was calling, to see if i needed to let it go!

Offline oben

« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2012, 01:34:01 PM »
She really did not give me any predictions, it was more of a personality analysis

Offline powerofnow

« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2014, 01:22:13 AM »
I try not to call for predictions and I know this isn't Lisa's strong suit anyway, according to other reviewers but I'm so happy to have discovered her as she's definitely my favorite now as far as reading people's emotions, thoughts, etc. Saved me much heartache!! She's fast, to-the-point, won't sugarcoat (although her predictions seem too positive for me) and pleasant to boot!

Offline skytoto

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2014, 08:15:49 PM »
I love Lisa. She really knows what's going on the other's mind.
She was the only one who told me to initiate contact after hearing so many psychics told me he will contact me by...for almost three months. She knew he was not contacting me without my initial. Without her, I would waste bunch of money for nothing. I chat with her periodically to check what's going on in my man's mind and what action I need to take. She's really gifted in empathy that I did validate several times.
I just hope she starts to take phone reading again and lower rate little bit.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2014, 11:03:40 PM »
Was reading Lisa's blog and this caught my eye  8)

WHY SHE LEFT YOU FOR ME!

Women cheat too, and I'm just the lucky bastard that saw what she needed and slipped in right under your radar.  It didn't take much.  All I had to do was appreciate her.  I am the man that you WISH you could be, the man you once were when you first started courting her.  I've learned that I should always compliment my woman, and give her that attention she needs.  Because if I keep taking my girl for granted, there will be some guy, some player, some lonely man who see's her value and snags her from me.

I'm the guy who recognizes she got her hair cut and colored and I'm the one telling her how she looks amazing.  I notice when she isn't smiling and I ask her why, and I listen to her reason, then comfort and soothe her.  Remember when you did that? Remember when seeing her cry broke YOUR heart?  Remember how she lit up when you gave her that teddy bear you won for her at the carnival. She still has it, ya know.  She still remembers those days and while you lay sleeping, another night of ignoring her, she stares at you and wonders what happened, why you lost interest.  She blames herself.  Did you know that?  She blames aging as the culprit, or her own sexual prowess.  Your ignorance is making her feel insecure. 

I'm the guy that makes HER dinner, AND does the dishes.  I smile as she eats, knowing she feels pampered and catered to.  I slip a gift under her napkin.  An old silver locket she had been looking at when we visited a flea market. She never said she wanted it, but when she held it, she told me her grandmother had bought her one just like it and she lost it during 7th grade summer camp.  I listened. I watched her face, and her eyes well up as she stared at that locket.  I want her happy.  I bought it.  She wears it now all the time, not caring if you see it, but knowing you wouldn't notice it even if you did.  You're so stupid she could tell you that you bought it for her years ago, and you'd never remember anyway. That's how much YOU pay attention to your woman.

I light a fire and we snuggle together, and I kiss her.  I kiss her for hours, running my fingers through her hair. Of course I desire her, but she loves to kiss, and I'm not going to rush this moment.  I'm going to savor every second with this amazing woman before she has to leave me to go home to you.  Remember when you use to kiss her passionately?  When was the last time?  When was the last time you held your woman, kissed her, caressed her and didn't expect sex?  When did you stop wanting to seduce this beauty and just go in for the instant gratification?  Can you even recall?

We then make love.  I know each spot that touches her senses and makes her respond.  I know how to please her as I don't only listen to her needs, but I'm in tune with her body.  I'm connected.  You disconnected a long time ago.  She melts to my touch, and to be honest, I'm not the best lover at all, and I'm not an adonis by any means, when you meet me you'll wonder if your girl is on crack, but...she see's me as an adonis because I'm good to her.  That's all a woman really wants. She wants to feel desired, loved, appreciated and valued.  It's not really all that physical with us, it's emotional.  And a smart man knows that for a woman to have great sex, she has to be engaged with her mind.  The greatest sexual organ is the brain, remember that for your NEXT wife, dude.

I'm the man that walks her to her car and watches her drive off, standing in the rain or even the snow, and I insist she text me when she gets home to make sure she arrived safely.  Not you. You're already asleep and smiling because that nag was out of the house, but if you only knew what she was doing, you wouldn't be so smug. 

She climbs in bed next to you, wearing MY t-shirt....MY locket...and doens't bother to shower my scent off of her body.  She wants it to envelope her. She wants to get caught. She wants out. She wants to be with me. She slips into a deep sleep, dreaming of our next encounter and she smiles upon waking when she rolls over, grabs her cell and I text her, "I miss you"....That's who I am!

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2014, 11:17:34 PM »
That's really true, you know. When I was in therapy around the time of my divorce (I had an affair), I was not making any excuses for myself about it. My T flat out said - you never would've cheated if you were happy in your r/s. And he's right. I did it for the exact reasons listed in the article.

I'm not saying it was RIGHT, but it's very true. It doesn't take much to make someone feel appreciated either.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 08:38:19 PM by sunandmoon »

Offline newgirl

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2014, 08:25:18 PM »
Yes very well written. I was once reading an article and it mentioned that as well that rarely the reason for infidelity is only physical. A man or woman never really cheats unless its gotten to emotional rather than physical disappointment.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2014, 09:36:48 PM »
Just want to bump this thread to see if anyones predictions actually came to pass with her down the line. It seems like she is an excellent empath/psychological detective..but what about predictions?

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2014, 09:52:58 PM »
othing she told me happened lol. She is good with details, because they make sense at the time but predictions never happened.

Just want to bump this thread to see if anyones predictions actually came to pass with her down the line. It seems like she is an excellent empath/psychological detective..but what about predictions?

Offline monika

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2016, 02:29:16 AM »
Is any of Mslisam predictions panned out?

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2016, 02:45:59 AM »
shes a fraud man

Lovefash67

« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2016, 03:43:16 AM »
Nope not at all!I spent at least 300 talking to her non stop she told me that my ex loves and wants me but he only wants to be a boyfriend on his own time she said I have a lot of power and the best thing to do is cut him off and he will then want to be together.This didnt happen at all.When I told her this she started singing a differnt tune pretty mcug telling me to let go and maybe years from now we will be together.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2016, 02:23:33 PM »
I felt like I was scammed. Nothing she said happen and when I thought about it everything she told me was just general counseling. I realized it was just common sense knowledge and because I was going through a difficult period it all sounded good. My last straw with her was an email reading. I don't recall the amount, but she never sent it to me as promised. It took her almost a month to send it to me and I would see her on taking calls. After I told her I wanted a refund she just threw something together without any predictions.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2017, 09:16:41 PM »
This is an old thread, but I read with her in May. She saw some sort of brief contact first week of June with my POI, which did happen. She didn't see reconciliation till farther out though. So, 1 point to MsLisaM.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2017, 06:13:52 PM »
I think she's very good too....but pricey....good thing is she gets you a lot of info in a short time