Author Topic: MsLisaM  (Read 43944 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
MsLisaM
« on: January 25, 2012, 12:35:31 AM »
Clearly I'm addicted to Keen, and I've read with MsLisaM a couple of times this week.  I really like her.  I was just wondering if anyone else has spoken with her before. 

Offline violet

Re: MsLisaM
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 10:45:56 PM »
She was better than most with tuning into the person and picking up specifics but her predictions didn't happen for me.

loops77

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 11:22:22 PM »
I spoke with her before. Excellent remote viewer, meaning she can know what someone is doing or feeling in the present moment...can also see what they are wearing etc. She is one that I definitely go to ask what someone truly thinks/feels/operates because she understands people well.

I feel sometimes she sees things that havent happened yet, and this can muddle readings if you have an ongoing relationship with someone. So, she may explain the results of a fight with someone you will have in the future and that part of the reading won't make sense now.

I've had an email reading with her and she is excellent with those. I want to stress that predictions are not all that great with her. I mean, she can tell you 100 percent the state of someone now, and you will be left with the decision to interact with them. However, with the way she explains things and how that person works, you definitely have the upper hand because you will know what to do or not do.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 08:27:05 AM »
I called and talked to her yesterday and I really liked her. I need to say that the call was great and she picked up on few things which were very specific to me. Most interesting part was she was the only one to pick that I tried contacting him recently. I talked to costlier psychics and people swear by their accuracy and I have talked to them before too but still they couldn't pick it up. But Lisa picked it up on my first call with her. I am impressed.

Interesting thing is she is the only one among all who is saying that I should move away from this guy as he is not gonna be healthy for me. And that I will be meeting a new guy in June and great love is coming my way then. However, as someone pointed she is not that great with predictions so I would not think anything about long term based on what she said . My main idea was that I wanted to know the current emotions of the people involved and I believe she did justice to it. She said she will send me free mins but I haven't gotten them yet :(.

Offline 1day

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 06:16:52 AM »
I had a reading with Lisa a couple of days ago. I really needed some insight into a sticky situation and wasn't really looking for a timeline. I was totally impressed with her abilities to describe the person I called about, how to best handle him and what his situation was. I didnt' ask her for timeframes, although she gave them to me. Not sure what to think of them since others have posted that she wasn't totally correct for them. There was some stuff that others have picked up on, but really went into why he acts the way he does and what is driving his decision making right now. She even talked to me about what is irritating me about the situation and what I am in for down the road.

The interesting thing is that her timeline is right in line with what Cookie has told me (something she said on her own, not something I asked her about directly), so this should be interesting to see what happens. I just double checked my notes, and her timeline is also in line with what Uli last told me in terms of timing. Now what??!

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 09:55:20 PM »
I had a reading wit MsLisaM because I was so curious about what my ex-SM is doing and thinking now.  She was really good to get connected to me and him.  She was also one of the few readers who picked right up front that he is with somebody else.  I read posts here that her predictions didnt happen, but was wondering some of you had any recent experience with her or had any predictions happened since February.  Although she is expensive, I have to say she is really good and I liked her a lot.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 11:59:40 PM »
I like her, but she didn't see Chance getting back with the ex. I also should say that I didn't take her advice about something, so who knows. Maybe I screwed it all up.

I do think she's a really good empath, though.  I'm just not sure about her predictions.

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 01:13:29 AM »
Thank you Synergy for sharing your experience.  Can I ask what advice did she give to you?  She also gave me an advice that I have two choices.  If I want to have a real committed relationship with my ex (yes, she said that we will get back together by the end of April because I will reach out to him), I Have to make it clear to him that I won't go back to him unless he files a divorce (he is married and this is another long story) or I need to cut him off completely and heal myself to open up to a new person.  She said I can definitely be in a new relationship in between June and July, but only if I can cut my ex off completely. Now I am writing this, her prediction and advice sound like something anyone can give, but it sounded very powerful when she told me.  Since she doesn't seem to be good with her prediction, I don't know what to do with this, though.

loops77

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 07:20:39 AM »
I think you should listen to her advice, simply because it is good advice. Make him do the right things to be with you...that means he needs to get a divorce. No if ands or buts about that. I know I don't know your situation, but if he isn't willing to get a divorce, that should speak volumes for you. Now, how long it takes from him to saying he will do it to doing it is another matter. Lay some ground rules for him and PLEASE still see other people. Take care of you by all means necessary.

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 05:30:45 PM »
@loops77 Thank you for your advice and support.  I am so glad I found this site and feel welcome.  I will try to take care of myself and get on my life.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 03:40:53 PM »
dreamcometrue,

I'll send you a PM to expand on the advice she gave me. 

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2012, 02:26:07 PM »
I also read with her and I was very impressed at the description of the people involved in my situation. She clearly connected with those energies. Very specific points that I know to be true. One prediction that she made  for me  actually sounds exactly like the kind of partner that I have been wishing for,  so did she read my mind or is that new partner out there?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2012, 05:00:50 AM »
I had a phone reading with her and she told me that as long as I do not talk about commitment, my boyfriend would propose and that things were great between us. However, later on I got an email reading from her and she totally flipped the script on me. She said my boyfriend was not going to propose and she took all his negative qualities and over exaggerated them up. She did not say one good thing about him. She made it seem like he was a mass murderer or something. I was so confused. Yes, the email reading accurately portrayed him but it was blown way out of proportion. Has anyone experienced this with her? Has anyone read with? I would really like some honest feedback as the reading really upset me.

loops77

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 05:09:20 AM »
I can see how that happened with her, honestly. She picks up on certain things and they must come across very strong to her...so she says it in a strong way and may overexagerate them in reality.

Honestly, dont go to her for predictions, go to her for thought process/emotions/how someone is feeling at the moment (or the moment in time that she picks up on them).....

loops77

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2012, 05:11:45 AM »
and why did she ask you not to talk about commitment?

anything