Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner  (Read 78299 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2020, 11:19:12 PM »
She told me something today that I know not to be correct, but when I told her she repeated and expanded on what she said... I checked afterwards and validated she wasn’t correct. I was given a prediction that’s to happen very soon so I’ll be able to update either way.

pfizer

« Reply #151 on: December 15, 2020, 03:44:17 AM »
i have mixed feelings of leeloo
i really think she nailed the current and immediate future very very well.
like she saw something very specific at work that did happened within the timeframe she gave

but her reading always lost focus; like i asked her A she gave me details of overall. if i asked about do u see me getting promoted (just an example i didnt ask this question) she sent me full details of how she felt about my workplace, what is good what is bad...

i always asked very very specific questions but end up i didnt get the specific answers.

but then if i message her, she will answer yes or no.

i dont usually go to her, only i got mixed answers from my own trustful ones then i will go to her.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #152 on: December 15, 2020, 02:40:48 PM »
i have mixed feelings of leeloo
i really think she nailed the current and immediate future very very well.
like she saw something very specific at work that did happened within the timeframe she gave

but her reading always lost focus; like i asked her A she gave me details of overall. if i asked about do u see me getting promoted (just an example i didnt ask this question) she sent me full details of how she felt about my workplace, what is good what is bad...

i always asked very very specific questions but end up i didnt get the specific answers.

but then if i message her, she will answer yes or no.

i dont usually go to her, only i got mixed answers from my own trustful ones then i will go to her.

Hey pfizer, what do you consider immediate future? A few days? A few months?

pfizer

« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2020, 03:38:02 AM »
within a month

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2020, 03:19:07 PM »
The world really benefits from multiple perspectives. Let’s try to all be a little more tolerant. It’s the holiday season - maybe be a little more joyful.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #155 on: December 24, 2020, 03:01:35 PM »
I got a really negative reading from her. Not sure if we connected though cause info was very generic.. has she ever been completely wrong for anybody?

Offline cake101

« Reply #156 on: December 24, 2020, 04:24:55 PM »
So far for me it's looking like she's completely wrong however she gave me a positive outlook.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #157 on: December 24, 2020, 06:16:20 PM »
ohhh leeloo. She is about 50/50 for me

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #158 on: December 24, 2020, 11:30:20 PM »
Positive but wrong for me too so far. Wouldn’t read again unless anything she said happened.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #159 on: December 25, 2020, 01:48:22 AM »
I had two predictions that were supposed to happen between Nov-Dec but didn't and it's very unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #160 on: January 10, 2021, 03:02:36 PM »
So far she has been the most accurate for me. Timeframes and actual predictions.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #161 on: January 10, 2021, 03:47:37 PM »
So far she has been the most accurate for me. Timeframes and actual predictions.

I’m not sure if she worked for me :( I keep trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. She just sounded so confident that something was supposed to happen before the end of last year. She changed her timeframes 2/3 times already, she’s still not budging about the predictions. But honestly speaking, it just doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen. I rooted for her predictions a lot. :(

My experience with her has been the same. Not good with time frames, haven’t seen any outcomes come to pass either. But she did get some characteristic specifics on my POI when I read with her on WhatsApp. I’ve tried her through Bitwine, through Fiverr, and on her site. This has been over a few years and two different POIs.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #162 on: January 10, 2021, 03:55:33 PM »
Also which reading of hers would you say is most accurate? I’ve only read with her on Bitwine.

I did the nine predictions. She’s accurately predicted very detail things that have come to pass already down to the exact date. With a love love prediction she was like one day off.

Offline OlliesMom

« Reply #163 on: January 14, 2021, 03:31:21 PM »
I read with LeeLoo a few months ago and she predicted contact from my POI on January 13th. It did not happen. Anything can happen down the line - I'm not ruling out her predictions - it's just that her date was so specific so thought it was worth it to share.

Offline jz507

« Reply #164 on: January 22, 2021, 06:22:38 AM »
Anyone had love predictions came to pass from Leeloo?

anything