Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner  (Read 78302 times)

Offline court1130

Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2020, 10:49:16 PM »
It does not seem that we can pay via PayPal on her personal site. It asked for credit card information and it means all personal info (real name, address, etc). I did not continue the purchase as I was not feeling comfortable with that.

I paid thru PayPal when I scheduled my reading back in July on her personal site. When I clicked the link to schedule an appointment,  it required only my name, address, phone, and email; it didn't ask for a credit card number. But, you can also go thru Etsy or other platforms, as well. I just figured it would be easier to reach her thru her personal site.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 11:12:08 PM by court1130 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2020, 06:36:09 AM »
It does not seem that we can pay via PayPal on her personal site. It asked for credit card information and it means all personal info (real name, address, etc). I did not continue the purchase as I was not feeling comfortable with that.

I paid thru PayPal when I scheduled my reading back in July on her personal site. When I clicked the link to schedule an appointment,  it required only my name, address, phone, and email; it didn't ask for a credit card number. But, you can also go thru Etsy or other platforms, as well. I just figured it would be easier to reach her thru her personal site.

Thanks! I tried a couple of times and the only option was credit card. I got via Etsy. Thanks for info though.

Offline court1130

« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2020, 05:21:37 PM »
Thanks! I tried a couple of times and the only option was credit card. I got via Etsy. Thanks for info though.

You're welcome! I hope you do come back to give feedback on the reading!

Offline bonba

« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2020, 12:04:48 AM »
I felt the same . mine didnt make sense . like if some one tell you you meet a guy at such such situation and place or through such person . I  do not have such person around and even the place she nentioned doesnt make sense with my way of living . i will see . her prediction is for next year. I doubt any of it come to pass .

Offline court1130

« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2020, 10:42:35 AM »
I felt the same . mine didnt make sense . like if some one tell you you meet a guy at such such situation and place or through such person . I  do not have such person around and even the place she nentioned doesnt make sense with my way of living . i will see . her prediction is for next year. I doubt any of it come to pass .

This is not to be taken negatively, but I see you haven't really had much success with anyone. I'm interested in knowing if there is anyone you would recommend or if they all failed for you?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2020, 11:49:46 AM »
She didn’t make sense to me either. She predicted contact with poi this month  and she said it was going to be pleasant and funny. I hate poi and if I ever hear from that person our conversation will definitely not be pleasant.

Offline bonba

« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2020, 05:26:32 PM »

This is not to be taken negatively, but I see you haven't really had much success with anyone. I'm interested in knowing if there is anyone you would recommend or if they all failed for you?

the only one I would recomment is yona . only her reading made sense but still she is not good with timeframe at all so I dont think it is very helpful either cause you dont know if some thing happen in days months or years . it took me awhile to figure out what she read but her description made sense and details she provided .

Offline bonba

« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2020, 08:11:20 AM »

the only one I would recomment is yona . only her reading made sense but still she is not good with timeframe at all so I dont think it is very helpful either cause you dont know if some thing happen in days months or years . it took me awhile to figure out what she read but her description made sense and details she provided .

Oh OK, yeah I can understand that. Yona reminds of Leanne Halyburton a bit with the way she reads. In my case, I had a specific person I wanted to inquire about, so I gave her his name and physical description and he popped up immediately. So, that was confirmation that he was not completely gone from my life. I also appreciate that she tells you about other areas of your life that she sees coming up for you. So, it may not always resonate at the time of the reading and can, as you mentioned, take weeks, months, or even years to unfold. But, I have to say I also really liked Leeloo, too.

did leeloo predict a new love coming for you or some one you already dating ? I didnt ask leeloo about a specific petson but she told me about a new person coming but the way she described it is very unlikely to happen like that specially next year . Im sure about this . or maybe dhe read the person right but not the way i meet them or the timing . not sure but it didnt make sense . but how wasypur experience asming about an specific person . did you prediction with leeloo come to pass ?

Offline court1130

« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2020, 04:42:18 PM »
Yeah, I had questions about a specific person coming back and she never made any mention of someone new.

Offline bonba

« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2020, 05:43:48 PM »
Yeah, I had questions about a specific person coming back and she never made any mention of someone new.
did you prediction come true ? she said the person come back ?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2020, 03:53:15 AM »
I had two different readings with LeeLoo, in two different platforms and got totally different timeframes for both predictions. Too far apart. Bummer!

Offline court1130

« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2020, 12:05:59 AM »
did you prediction come true ? she said the person come back ?

So, my predictions are for the end of the year- beginning of next year. I'll be sure to update at that time 😊

Offline bonba

« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2020, 06:36:18 PM »
her prediction did not make sense at all . also she is very in to money . she hardly refunded me when I changed my mind in getting another reading .

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2020, 07:11:47 PM »
I've had two hits from Leeloo.

First was something making me constantly think about marriage and that I do not have it yet. This consumed my thoughts during the same time frame (one friend getting married, another getting engaged). The second hit was heartbreak. A quick heartbreak with the guy who can't step up. She thought it was an ex but it's a current guy - not POI.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2020, 09:41:43 PM »
What’s her timing like if she gives you numbers or a date?

anything