Author Topic: The truth of the matter.  (Read 5793 times)

Offline 4everhopeful

The truth of the matter.
« on: January 21, 2012, 03:25:29 AM »
The truth of the matter is we  all have been scammed. We all called psychics because we were all heartbroken and wanting to know what would happen. We were all disappointed and wasted so much of our time on this earth waiting for these things to happen tbat never happened. Please girls and guys, go on with your lives, put these stupid people( and yes they are stupid if they didnt want to be with us) behind you and carry on. If God has someone in store for us then they will show up when it is time.  The psychics are nothing more than people just like us that are there to make money. They cant tell the future. God only gives that gift to a very few and that gift will be  relieved at the the proper time.  I have had premonitons that came true in my life and they arent what I wanted, but they came true none the less. That has made me realize that only what God wants comes to fruition. Follow your own heart and your own still voice within. You will know it when you hear it. You may question it but if you think about it you will know. Its a feeling of knowing, its a split second feeling. But it will come back to if you think and ask to know the truth. I knew the last time I saw my SM that I would never see him again, he walked through the security gates at the airport and i just knew. Even thougb we had communication after that and it was good and I thought everything was good, my intuition was the correct prediction. I would never see him again and I havent. I dont expect to see him again at this point no matter what the psychics say cause I still get predictions of "Together again". LMFAO Yeah right. Not holding my breath. Hes moved on and so am I. Im done. I hope some of you open your eyes and move on also. Maybe if you move on now it will open the energy for your predictions to come true as I kept mine closed for too long.

Offline sunandmoon

Re: The truth of the matter.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 02:37:26 PM »
4ever, I completely agree with you. That's why I keep saying "law of averages". Many broken up couples do reunite. Typically, unless you were in a loveless r/s for many many years, yes they DO still love you (they just don't want to be with you at the moment). Fear of commitment, wanting to get their life in order, fear that they can't provide you with a good life. Worried about money was another one that they often told me about him. All true, but all common sense. And the ONE psychic who picked up on the woman he was seeing, said the EXACT same words to me months later when I called her back - thing is, he had broken up with that woman months before I called her! So she was a scam too, telling me the exact same thing as she had in the first reading. Shame on her for forgetting to ask if she had read for me before lol

What I don't understand is why this one man (and the same for all of us) affected me so badly. Was it really our connection or was it what led up to it (the affair, divorce etc). I felt completely betrayed by his sudden withdrawal from my life. While I never had any issues with getting a quick fortune reading at an amusement park I certainly never had the urge to call psychics. It will now take me many years to pay off what I spent. I may actually have to cash in some of my stocks as my health insurance has increased over $200/mo since last year and making that card payment is killing me.  :(

Like you I've had dreams come true and premonitions as well. It's funny as many psychics had also told me that I need to believe what's inside of me, and they were right. I was calling them for validation and boy was it a costly lesson.

His mom often calls me about problems in her r/s and 99% of the time I can predict what will happen in the next two weeks. Why? Because she is so much like him, and her bf is very similar as well. I know my ex better than anyone does (and possibly better than anyone will - his loss!) so it's actually easy to predict things about her and her bf.

When I get a minute to breathe I am going to close out my accounts. I only have a couple of dollars on CP, doubt I have anything anywhere else. Tired of the emails and I actually get regular mail from some of them. Keen sent me some fancy calender thing yesterday that went right in the trash. I don't want any of this in my life anymore.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 05:01:54 PM »
You know what I've found interesting the last three psychics I read with told me I'm not going to meet anybody. I've asked that always and they say nope you and j are going to be together. Youd think they would say yes to cover themselves lol

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 10:53:27 PM »
Well, they kept telling me "J" would be back but I would be with someone else and have to choose between two men. Also always told me of new men coming in, never happened other than a date or two.  I have to admit I did have some amazing readings a few times in which I didnt give any information at all and they would tell me things they shouldnt have known. But the thing is that nothing ever came true concerning relationship things for me. One of them did tell me something about my sons relationship that did come true exactly. She said that he and his girlfriend would break up soon, then go back together a few weeks later, but then break up for good about six months after that. It happened exactly. Maybe because I just filed it away and forgot about that part of the reading because I was so focused on my desire to have my man back.
I just know Im so tired of it all and Im enjoying spending my money on me and not on silly readings that just cause me to crash and burn. Im putting in a hot tub and sprucing up the place. Hopefully by the summer months I will have my own little paradise in my own backyard. Thank goodness I didnt have credit cards to use for readings or I would be so far in debt. Luckily I only spent what I had in my bank account but it did cause me to fall behind on some bills and had to play catch up for months to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But at least I feel that I made some new friends here and knew that I was not the only one feeling so alone and betrayed.
Honestly, Im beginning to wonder if I would even take him back at this point. So maybe some of the readings I got that said the healing had begun was correct. But Im sure not expecting anything anymore, and it feels so much better.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 01:00:34 AM »
I know I have messed things up a few times based on what I "knew" or expected.

Me too Jodie....me too

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 12:15:15 PM »
I saw the same pattern with other people also. The things that they forgot about and didnt focus on always came true. Ive read many articles and many of the psychics told me that when you focus on a particular thing its messing up the flow of energy. Who knows? Im just at a point now of not caring anymore. It just feels better to focus on me and the ones that really care about me. I think one thing that really messed me up was the psychics telling me to be positive and not let negative energy surround me. Sounds good but I think if I had let the anger that I felt come to the surface and get rid of it when I should have, I would have healed and forgotten about that stupid man a lot sooner.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 09:27:33 PM »
Found something very interesting you just said. About how it came true exactly for your son because you filed it away and put no thought into it. Perhaps that is the key. I do know that when something I was told that came true I had forgotten all about it because it took a year to come about. We get readings too often to keep checking up. We let our insecurities rule.  Hard to file it away when it involves ourselves and what we view to be important to us. However, it is what we have to do. I know I have messed things up a few times based on what I "knew" or expected.

That's not always key, as in my case I've been very occupied with my new guy for 5 months and rarely think about the old one. I don't open that spreadsheet of timelines daily anymore.

I honestly believe if it's going to happen, it will happen. Otherwise it won't. And there are very few people that are good at seeing it.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 10:13:03 PM »
Course I did. It was the only way I could keep track of all the damn psychics I called, who I liked, who I didn't. And in it I noted some key info for the ones I thought were good, like contact timelines and the final outcome. That way if they were right it was easy for me to see who was right and call them back if I needed more info. Much easier than going through my notes. It also allowed me to pick up Winter as a scam.

I did this for 18 months so it wasn't like I just called a couple of them, sad to say.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 11:10:07 PM »
I agree I dont think that's really key either...maybe it helps but I've been dating a lot and focusing on that since there are people who occupying my time and stil nothing happened...I looked back at the notes of some of the people I spoke with like seha,Jacquilene, and a few more I spoke with and nothing happened when they said it would and this was 5 or 6 months ago...

If its going to happen I guess it will but thankfully I met a great guy so as much as I love my ex and truly believe he is one of my soulmates (which I didn't have to talk with a psychic to know that) I'm happy with where I'm at with this new guy I don't really care.

What's funny is I called a guy my friend suggested and asked about my ex and this new guy and he said that this new guy doesn't really like me and by feb march my ex will want me and April this this new dude would figure out tha he wants to be with me. All I could do was laugh and get off the phone because this new dude does like me or he's a good faker and spending a lot of money and time on me because he just wants too lol. Plus by April if me and him were still at this dating stage I wouldn'nt even be in contact with him...that's how I've always done it&thars not going to change. I don't date guys for months and months and months and stay in the same place..if by 3 moths we are just dating and I'm not you gf I will move onto the next person because that's wasting my time .

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 01:52:11 AM »
Im just wondering if keeping a spreadsheet is sort of obsessing over the readings. I dont know how much it has to do with thinking about it or just keeping such great records but I think if you dont keep notes or anything and you just take what they say and have it filed away in your memory and go on with your life, then maybe when things happen you just sort of remember that you were told this months ago. Who knows? Im just not gonna spend anymore money on the psychics cause I really think it makes us more miserable than bring happiness. We make it for years without psychics, why not make it on our own now and enjoy our money in other ways? I think by now we have all learned that we arent gonna know whats really going to happen anyway. Even if some predictions come true it isnt how we had it imagined in our minds, its always a different way or route of getting to the final outcome. I enjoy coming here and reading everyones posts and I still enjoy going to CP and reading the blog entries but with some of the things that have happened in my life, especially in the last few days, Im not calling psychics anymore. Im just going to live my life and make my own decisions and go with the flow. Its so much easier and better that way. Much less stress.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 01:57:53 AM »
Hi jordie, this is tippy...I used to post here, but now I just read every day...it is my therapy and has helped me stop calling psychics. I live in Florida and have always wanted to go to cassedega. Would you happen to have the name of that psychic. I love the idea of psychics...I would love to have that one authentic reading...ii still so want to believe. Thanks jordie.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 02:53:14 AM »
Course I did. It was the only way I could keep track of all the damn psychics I called, who I liked, who I didn't. And in it I noted some key info for the ones I thought were good, like contact timelines and the final outcome. That way if they were right it was easy for me to see who was right and call them back if I needed more info. Much easier than going through my notes. It also allowed me to pick up Winter as a scam.

I did this for 18 months so it wasn't like I just called a couple of them, sad to say.

Speaking of Winter, a long long time ago when I was on a psychic rampage back in 2007 or so and used to call Winter all the time because she had such a soothing voice and always gave me a positive reading, one day something interesting happened. One time when I called her there was an issue with my phone, she couldn't hear my end and after a couple of "hello, hello" from her, this is what she said, in a very nonsoothing and what I'm guessing is her normal tone of voice: "god I hate these people who call to talk about nothing." So I guess that just goes to show even the ones who you think really cares about your situation with their sweet voices, really don't....

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 03:38:24 AM »
Wow!

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 01:21:40 PM »
Im just wondering if keeping a spreadsheet is sort of obsessing over the readings. I dont know how much it has to do with thinking about it or just keeping such great records but I think if you dont keep notes or anything and you just take what they say and have it filed away in your memory and go on with your life, then maybe when things happen you just sort of remember that you were told this months ago.

That works best if you only all one psychic once. My problem was that I had called so many that I couldn't keep things straight. And then some of them were so horrible that I wanted to remember to never call them again as I was getting myself completely confused.

First I had a simple document of all the ones I called on HP (which I posted here) then in fall of 2010 I was getting some really similar readings with good outcomes and specific timelines, so that's when I made the spreadsheet. It would help me decide who to call again when I went on a rampage as I didn't want to waste any money (haha).

I saw a local psychic, or maybe more more of an advisor first in May 2010. I didn't take notes in front of her but I did go home and jot down what she told me. A lot of what she said was impressions, one word things, so I wanted to make sure I remembered them. It wasn't a specific r/s reading, more of a general life reading. I actually liked her and would go to her again if I hadn't blown so much money on the other stuff!

anything