Author Topic: When do you lose faith in a reader?  (Read 3038 times)

Offline Theycallmepatient

When do you lose faith in a reader?
« on: July 30, 2019, 04:13:01 AM »
Just curious. Reading through a lot of people’s experiences, I’ve seen many people state that a reader is initially very good at reading their present and making accurate predictions, but then the reader misses something important or makes a prediction that doesn’t come to pass, and the poster stops reading with them. When do you determine that a reader that was on point is no longer connecting with you? I’ve also experienced this personally and given up on a few readers who were on fire initially, but seemed to become less accurate over time. So what are your opinions?

candiednut

Re: When do you lose faith in a reader?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 01:50:22 PM »
When they become less than 70% accurate (which to me is just no point in reading with a psychic bc less than that is just chance) or when they miss something REALLY REALLY crucial that makes me go "how can they not see that" and I just don't trust them anymore.

Or when they become unethical in some way

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 02:05:04 PM »
I have always wondered why the accuracy decreases. I have experienced this with a few of my most accurate readers. I went over 2 years without reading with Cookie because of a major miss and I have done the same with a few others, but Cookie was the longest. When I resumed readings with them again they were once again very accurate. If I really like a reader I have learned it is best for me to go several months without getting a reading from them. There are a few who are dangerous and I would never trust again. When they start making up excuses and trying to justify why they were wrong I don't go back.

Offline Vanno

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 04:38:32 PM »
If time frames don't come to pass, I don't really worry about it because psychics don't really see time accurately. I've been told this by several psychics. I wait for out comes. I've waited a long time for some things to happen but when they do, I am more confidant with the psychic

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 01:25:44 AM »
I lose faith in readers when they sound extremely confident in what they say, can read past and present correctly, but their predictions consistently miss the mark.  I know love predictions are tricky but if things like work are way off base then I don't feel like I can trust them anymore.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 02:32:22 PM »
When they announce a prediction with total conviction, even if it includes timing and it doesn't happen.   The best readers don't give exact time frames and they will never announce with certainty that something will happen on a specific day.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2019, 06:15:59 PM »
I usually lose total faith in a reader if they totally flip predictions, like one day he loves you and you will be with him, to the complete opposite.

This is how I usually sort out the frauds too.

I had a few readers that I used ages ago that seemed legit (Miss Ann comes to mind, and Rune Mistress) but who changed their readings on me after some time had gone by.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2019, 06:54:54 PM »
1) When they flip flop predictions

2) When they constantly use free will throughout the reading (the reading loses it's value and seems really guessed and not reliable)

3) Another is when a reader validates well for me the POI's personality and behaviour and then they say far fetched things or things you know not to be true

Example; a reader validated really well the person's personality and behaviour to me and she was being quite negative and realistic to me, but then she told me really untrue over exaggerated things such as you will meet someone else, he won't like this and will follow you and the new guy in areas he know you will be. That isn't what my POI is like at all and he isn't even in the same area at all, so I instantly began to mistrust everything she said and felt "turned off" after those comments.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2019, 08:37:59 PM »
TBH, I lost faith in predictions a couple of years ago. I don’t mean to sound negative. From my experience, if you’re looking for clarity about a situation and/or person so you can be informed, find a reader you connect with and speak with them on an as-needed basis. Listen to your own intuition. Too often we give away our power and put too much faith in these people. It’s easy to do when we’re feeling unsure about something or someone. I’ve been there...took years to pull myself out.

Years ago, I was going through a tough time and needed some help and support. I turned to CP. my big mistake was believing the predictions. A lot of them are good at reading past and present, but I think they extrapolate from that to give future predictions.  I’ve read with many, many people on CP, most were garbage readings. I hope this helps.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2019, 02:29:34 AM »
I lost faith in my old go to, Dove. From CP. I trusted her when she called something very specific about my POI, then she just started BS-ing me and keeping me on the line with crazy things I ended up accusing my guy of that turned out to be false.

I look for validations in a reader. And no judgment.

Offline Theycallmepatient

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2019, 05:07:14 AM »
I think these are all awesome points! I try not to take timing predictions too seriously, but flippers I totally cut off, and like stated above, readers who talk constantly about free will, just because it seems to invalidate any prediction they give that may not come to pass. I’ve had some readers who were super on point in the beginning, even bang on with timing, to the hour! But then after a while, they start saying things that sound outlandish and just seem to be trying to keep me on the line, and their predictions stop coming to pass... idk I get excited when I find someone who connects, especially when they tell me something I didn’t know that is soon validated, but now I worry that when I find these connections, there’s some kind of mysterious clock that starts ticking until they become totally inaccurate, but by then I’m hooked to them! 😬
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 05:08:48 AM by Theycallmepatient »

anything