Author Topic: July Prediction Check-in  (Read 6769 times)

Offline Wanderlust619

Re: July Prediction Check-in
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2019, 05:37:30 AM »
Cookie told me in Feb, that POI will resurface in July. Charlotte (in PC) also told me that there is a chance for reconnection in July.

And nothing happened in my side either :(

I'm gonna NEED someone to get SOMETHING right 🙄
It's getting harder to convince myself someone will connect some day.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2019, 05:52:17 AM »
Your predictions didn’t pan out either ? I didn’t have any predictions for July but yikes. July was a horrible month for me. I was told it was because of retrograde. Car messed up, terminated from job, terrible aruguments with POI, all I can remember . I was suppose to have had better communication with my poi but I honestly pushed him away . So don’t feel bad

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2019, 06:08:39 AM »
Cookie told me in Feb, that POI will resurface in July. Charlotte (in PC) also told me that there is a chance for reconnection in July.

And nothing happened in my side either :(

None of your predictions happened?

No, nothing ...

Offline SarahM

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2019, 06:29:28 AM »
Nothing for me either

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2019, 06:35:28 AM »
Your predictions didn’t pan out either ? I didn’t have any predictions for July but yikes. July was a horrible month for me. I was told it was because of retrograde. Car messed up, terminated from job, terrible aruguments with POI, all I can remember . I was suppose to have had better communication with my poi but I honestly pushed him away . So don’t feel bad

Sheesh. That sounds terrible... and familiar. That was me a few months back. I hope it was retrograde and things pick up soon!
Hugs!

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2019, 12:40:11 PM »
Hi all, July started out fantastic for me with NOT calling psychics for a total of 19 days. That is really big for me. I was HAPPY and felt some control. Ran into my POI at a work conference that I did not know he would be at, but he knew I would be there. Had been 3 months since seeing him, although we had texted lightly in between while he sorted his life out. I was NOT prepared and deeply ashamed that I started binging in 5 minutes of seeing him! omg...I re read some of my chat transcripts and was horrified at myself. Anyway...trying to recover from this financial F-show. Again.

Matilda: said I would see him in July at a work thing. Yup.
Ben (CP) nailed timing in June for contact and said I would see him in July.
Elijah:(PS) said I would see him mid July
Leila (PS) said communication would increase in Aug. BUT in July she started to conversation by saying, "I don't know why spirit is saying this, but you are going to be getting a financial boost." She had NO WAY of knowing that afternoon I was coming into some $$ from my family. weird huh.
Taylor (CP) said contact in July...

Anyway, there were hits yes, but now I am wondering if our meeting will rekindle. Spiraling a little. I liked the Michelle I was at the beginning of July...with $$ in my pocket. Hope this helps some. I have read with SO MANY in the past weeks...ugh