Author Topic: Predictions came true from a psychic family!  (Read 6164 times)

Offline Laurak22

Predictions came true from a psychic family!
« on: January 14, 2012, 12:16:46 AM »
I have been writing posts for a while now regarding the many.. many ... too many psychics I have read with hehe! I do want to write a review about a psychic family I came in contact with. I have been reading with Avalon and Raven (twin psychics) from contactpsychics.com and thier predictions just came true about my ex boyfreind. They are intuitive and dont use tools but they referred me to thier mother who is a tarot reader! At first I was very unsure but I did try her out and she was very detailed and accurate. She used a tarot deck and described my ex very accurately. I just thought I would share this wonderful psychic family with you. Astoria Brown is the mother and she is on a different website. www.astoriabrown.com

If you get a chance, try them all out... they all say the same thing so it makes you realize that maybe they are correct lol!

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: Predictions came true from a psychic family!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 12:35:28 AM »
I spoke with raven back in sept oct and her prediction didn't come true for me but I spoke with her again a few days and of course got a new timeline.

Glad it worked for someone though!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 12:49:27 AM »
I spoke with both Avalon and Raven several times regarding the ex.  They both saw me back with him, and Raven was actually CONVINCED that we would be initimate before the year was over.  She was so sure.  Well, none of that happened.  I did chat with Avalon yesterday, and she had positive things to say about my new relationship, but it's difficult to trust in that when the other predictions didn't manifest.

I'm glad they worked for you Laurak22!  That's great. 

Offline Laurak22

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 12:17:58 AM »
Im sorry her prediction has not came true for you two. She did tell me not to hold her on the timeframes. Her and Avalon both said that time can chnage. Raven gave me a slightly different timeframe than Avalon. Raven's timeframe was right for me over Avalon's. I have called many psychics and got a lot of different timeframes. Most of the psychics do give me the same prediction though so that makes me feel better. And they are not all good either. I asked about a guy that was in my life when I was broke up and most psychics told me it wouldnt last and they were right. I hope everything works out for you two and your SM's. ;D