Author Topic: Has anyone read with Winter lately?  (Read 1968 times)

Offline LucyDiamond

Has anyone read with Winter lately?
« on: July 24, 2019, 06:44:58 PM »
Opinions?

candiednut

Re: Has anyone read with Winter lately?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 07:25:20 PM »
Not lately but read with her in early 2016 and she was one of the most "fairytale" readers I have ever had the displeasure of reading with. Only told me what I wanted to hear plus a sprinkle of rainbows and then some. Nothing came to pass

Offline Theycallmepatient

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 01:54:01 AM »
I read with her January 2018. She was very fairytale. Told me POI and I would be in a relationship by April 2018 (nope), that he would introduce me to his family (still hasn’t happened), and that we’d be married within two years. Judging by the direction of things lately, I highly doubt it. We went from dating, to FWB, to just best friends (all his choices), and he’s dating someone else long distance so...I’m not hearing wedding bells.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 05:32:20 AM »
LOL! Winter is who pops into my mind when I hear the term "fairy tale reader"   
What irritated me about her, even more then her telling me a total fairy tale, was the tone of her voice, it was like she was  high on drugs and just rolling, like she couldn't even give an eff if she wanted

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 08:40:55 PM »
If I remember correctly, her voice is really annoying. I read with her about five years ago. She told me POI (at the time) and I would get married. He’s married now...not to me. Lol. Complete garbage reading.

anything