Author Topic: When your gut tells you prediction is wrong  (Read 4191 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

When your gut tells you prediction is wrong
« on: July 24, 2019, 03:03:20 PM »
What do you do or think when you are told by trusted advisors that abc will happen but you feel that it is over.  I've had 3 -4 reading on someone who went ghost on me and keep being told that this person will come in again.  I highly doubt that it will happen but these readers seem to be certain that it will. 😳

Offline Fidget1028

Re: When your gut tells you prediction is wrong
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 03:11:45 PM »
What do you do or think when you are told by trusted advisors that abc will happen but you feel that it is over.  I've had 3 -4 reading on someone who went ghost on me and keep being told that this person will come in again.  I highly doubt that it will happen but these readers seem to be certain that it will. 😳

I'm in the same boat. LOL! Are these some of the "better" readers?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 03:36:11 PM »
One has been correct for me in the past so i really thought she would have seen things differently.  If their predictions come as they say i will be completely floored.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 05:44:26 PM »
Do you believe that the "negative" thinking only manifests what you feel in your gut? I'm not talking about the reader giving you false hope but just the fact that if the shoe were on the other foot you know you wouldn't do as they say.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 11:21:38 PM »
Do you believe that the "negative" thinking only manifests what you feel in your gut? I'm not talking about the reader giving you false hope but just the fact that if the shoe were on the other foot you know you wouldn't do as they say.

I don’t think you manifest a gut feeling. Your gut feeling give you the answer. But it’s possible maybe it’s not a gut feeling but fear instead.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 01:35:04 AM »

I don’t think you manifest a gut feeling. Your gut feeling give you the answer. But it’s possible maybe it’s not a gut feeling but fear instead.

I agree. My gut feelings were out of control, I tried to brush it off and ignore them, but it was right.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2019, 01:56:59 AM »

I agree. My gut feelings were out of control, I tried to brush it off and ignore them, but it was right.

My gut feeling is confused right now lol

Offline Star_01

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2019, 05:39:26 AM »
I’m dealing with a ghost situation

And I think something we need to remember is we’re dealing with is unexpressed anger and abandonment, plus now whatever trust issues and hang ups from whatever baggage of previous relationship.  And remember we can’t even express our anger to the individual at hand because well... they’ve become a ghost.

So, I ... I’m going to blunt: I do not think what you’ve written is from your gut instinct/spiritual insight. There is way too much going on, too much back and forth and self doubt and caught still in fear. And if you feel that way, fine, but I see you questioning it... and remember this is part of that ghost course:  They have you questioning everything you did know. If it was true inner gut intuition insight I think you would say, “he’s not coming back, that ok it’s not personal reflection of me.” And move along your day, and by pass psychics to begin with.

But here is what I can say and do know:
1. Ghosting is immature
2. It’s a reflection of them, not you
3. However, what you do after because of it is a reflection of you.
4. When you do do the right thing or act from your true gut instinct, and rise above, it rattles people to their core!

I want to say more... about using affirmations and I do think if you put a positive spin on the situation, or look for the positivity in this, they will help...ish and eventually give closure and confidence to move thru... but I feel I need to do eft, and also check myself (and of what I said was offensive take it with grain salt, I’m just projecting) here’s is my positive “even if I was ghosted I still have love and respect for myself” saying this is the only thing that keeps me from contacting them and looking like desperate fool trying to get answers from someone not even there

I get gut feelings on many situations and it has never proven me wrong once, I've ignored it every time and even been told by readers that I never trust my intuition and have ability to suss things out and should listen. It has nothing to do with fear, it is definitely my gut speaking. I also said to myself "oh you're just worrying as you're so pessimistic", but it was screaming at me all the time and I couldn't shake it off. I've said it before but all the readers were wrong, even QOC who is supposed to be good with the amount of 3rd parties around someone. I listened to them over my gut and I regret it, and I don't even need readings myself.

And that's why I'm skeptical of LOA, I've tried it in various ways and I don't believe you can manifest someone talking to and getting back together with you. Lots of people on this board are in unhealthy relationships deep down although wouldn't want to admit to that, and so for some situations, trying to manifest someone come back is just unrealistic. I've seen so many people practice LOA since I was on the board thinking it would get their POI back and they still are waiting for contact. A couple of people said on the Lanie Stevens thread and LOA on here that you can manipulate someone to try and contact, but you can't get them to get back with you. I'm sorry I just think some things are really unrealistic, I think we can all hold our hands up we have wanted an ex back who really wasn't (looking back) interested and we knew deep down that they were not returning and it would be unrealistic them coming back even via LOA.

I was told and given various affirmations to do and none of them worked on more than one situation I tried LOA and my gut overrode it and told me my answer over and over again, and I do trust my gut and that's why I stopped readings each time because I began to mistrust readers and readings and I thought to myself "well I'm just wasting money here on something I know isn't realistic to happen", and that helped me whereas LOA would have prolonged and given me false hope on a non existant situation.

But I have to say I agree with all of your other points, you can still choose to be positive in a negative situation. You can choose to take revenge on the ex or be adult and leave karma to do it's work. You can choose to learn lessons and experience from a situation. If someone treats you shitty then that's with them and their personal issues within them going on, most of the time it's not a reflection on you.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 05:53:33 AM by Star_01 »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2019, 12:37:55 PM »
Honestly ghosting in today's world makes no sense.  Makes the ghoster not only immature but a coward.  How hard is it to just text someone i don't think its going to work?!?  Seriously i feel like sometimes they go mia so that the door isn't completely closed.  That's my opinion because the minute you say something you can't take back that's a door that's no longer there for me.   When they do the ghosting for me since its usually unexpected it leaves you frazzled.  Like wth happened, i didn't see it coming.  Makes more sense to just be courteous enough to say even the its not you its me line.  Shoot text it and then block so at least there is some form of closure.  That's just my feeling on it.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2019, 01:26:47 PM »
I’m dealing with a ghost situation

And I think something we need to remember is we’re dealing with is unexpressed anger and abandonment, plus now whatever trust issues and hang ups from whatever baggage of previous relationship.  And remember we can’t even express our anger to the individual at hand because well... they’ve become a ghost.

So, I ... I’m going to blunt: I do not think what you’ve written is from your gut instinct/spiritual insight. There is way too much going on, too much back and forth and self doubt and caught still in fear. And if you feel that way, fine, but I see you questioning it... and remember this is part of that ghost course:  They have you questioning everything you did know. If it was true inner gut intuition insight I think you would say, “he’s not coming back, that ok it’s not personal reflection of me.” And move along your day, and by pass psychics to begin with.

But here is what I can say and do know:
1. Ghosting is immature
2. It’s a reflection of them, not you
3. However, what you do after because of it is a reflection of you.
4. When you do do the right thing or act from your true gut instinct, and rise above, it rattles people to their core!

I want to say more... about using affirmations and I do think if you put a positive spin on the situation, or look for the positivity in this, they will help...ish and eventually give closure and confidence to move thru... but I feel I need to do eft, and also check myself (and of what I said was offensive take it with grain salt, I’m just projecting) here’s is my positive “even if I was ghosted I still have love and respect for myself” saying this is the only thing that keeps me from contacting them and looking like desperate fool trying to get answers from someone not even there

I get gut feelings on many situations and it has never proven me wrong once, I've ignored it every time and even been told by readers that I never trust my intuition and have ability to suss things out and should listen. It has nothing to do with fear, it is definitely my gut speaking. I also said to myself "oh you're just worrying as you're so pessimistic", but it was screaming at me all the time and I couldn't shake it off. I've said it before but all the readers were wrong, even QOC who is supposed to be good with the amount of 3rd parties around someone. I listened to them over my gut and I regret it, and I don't even need readings myself.

And that's why I'm skeptical of LOA, I've tried it in various ways and I don't believe you can manifest someone talking to and getting back together with you. Lots of people on this board are in unhealthy relationships deep down although wouldn't want to admit to that, and so for some situations, trying to manifest someone come back is just unrealistic. I've seen so many people practice LOA since I was on the board thinking it would get their POI back and they still are waiting for contact. A couple of people said on the Lanie Stevens thread and LOA on here that you can manipulate someone to try and contact, but you can't get them to get back with you. I'm sorry I just think some things are really unrealistic, I think we can all hold our hands up we have wanted an ex back who really wasn't (looking back) interested and we knew deep down that they were not returning and it would be unrealistic them coming back even via LOA.

I was told and given various affirmations to do and none of them worked on more than one situation I tried LOA and my gut overrode it and told me my answer over and over again, and I do trust my gut and that's why I stopped readings each time because I began to mistrust readers and readings and I thought to myself "well I'm just wasting money here on something I know isn't realistic to happen", and that helped me whereas LOA would have prolonged and given me false hope on a non existant situation.

But I have to say I agree with all of your other points, you can still choose to be positive in a negative situation. You can choose to take revenge on the ex or be adult and leave karma to do it's work. You can choose to learn lessons and experience from a situation. If someone treats you shitty then that's with them and their personal issues within them going on, most of the time it's not a reflection on you.

How did you distinguish it as being your gut? Usually I only realize it after the fact instead of during.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2019, 04:51:26 PM »
I think ghosting is either the person doesn’t want to deal with knowing they hurt your feeling or they are keeping you around in case they want you at some other point. In some cases I also believe some may do it because they know it hurts and are being petty. None are okay, and I honestly don’t think I could ever trust a ghoster again. Who’s to say they won’t do it again?

I’m sorry your dealing with this, I hope you get the closure you need and if reconciliation of what you truly want I hope that for you as well.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2019, 05:07:36 PM »
I think ghosting is either the person doesn’t want to deal with knowing they hurt your feeling or they are keeping you around in case they want you at some other point. In some cases I also believe some may do it because they know it hurts and are being petty. None are okay, and I honestly don’t think I could ever trust a ghoster again. Who’s to say they won’t do it again?

I’m sorry your dealing with this, I hope you get the closure you need and if reconciliation of what you truly want I hope that for you as well.

It's the chicken s**t way out.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2019, 05:30:50 PM »

It's the chicken s**t way out.

Exactly. But you’re the “crazy” one if you keep trying to contact them.

candiednut

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2019, 05:47:04 PM »
This is not the same situation but for some people that seem to think if you talk to them AT ALL (even if it's to tell them to f off) there's  a chance they have with you. For them I just ignore ignore ignore. Because anything I say will be misconstrued as "omgawd she talked to me!!!!"

ladya

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2019, 06:11:57 PM »
the best response is to say nothing. people get bothered when they think it doesn't affect you. I've never been ghosted but i never force people to stay in my life. The door is open and Ill never chase anyone or try to make someone see something theyre blind to see. People see what they have to see in their allotted time. When you just let them go on their merry way, they'll come back because they don't understand why you let them go so easily. humans are funny in that way.

anything