Author Topic: You can’t take psychic readings too seriously  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

You can’t take psychic readings too seriously
« on: July 24, 2019, 01:40:29 PM »
From reading various posts on this forum I’ve learned that you can’t take psychic readings too seriously as they have a 50/50 chance of coming to fruition. I’ve also learned that different readers have different abilities and some readers aren’t strong in certain areas like. Some are better at predicting but that doesn’t mean it’ll be how they see it. That might be only when they see movement. Empath are good at the present not final outcome. They may only see what’s going on in their head or current feelings. Which can change anytime . Some readers can only see the past and will go off that. So it’s best to find a psychic that is good for what your looking for. Some are good with final outcomes and some are good with short term predictions. In my 5 years of reading some readers would look at a persons past or how they treated you in the past and may feel like it won’t go anywhere or there wouldn’t be much growth BUT in reality that person could be around you everyday or he/she pops up whenever things are going good again and pops out when things are going bad. Makes sense I hope

Offline Jellybean123

Re: You can’t take psychic readings too seriously
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 05:16:24 PM »
I agree with this, so many different types of reading skills to take in account. I also agree they are mainly at best- 50/50.

I have had negative readings then the complete opposite happens. I have had positive readings and negative happens. I like empaths because they can see how the feelings are in current time.
 Not good on predictions but honestly predictions are  very hard to decipher. I feel now that in our paths nothing is fully written so that is why they can't pick up concrete evidence. The past has happened so they can read it easily, present is in the now so they can pick up on things but future, man it can literally can go any which way.

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 08:09:31 PM »
I usually put stock in what they about the present situation but I never hang on to anything they say about the future.  I don't hold it against them if they make a prediction and it doesn't come to pass.  My use of psychics has evolved over the years.  I use to hang on every word and the predictions kept me moving forward.  Now I use it to help with understanding present situations and how best to handle them.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 08:54:13 PM »
I agree with you Jas , I think that is the best way to go about it, because guarantee will never be there. However understanding the now just brings more clairty for the time at hand . Let’s you make the decision on how to go about things.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 11:09:42 PM »
even with my psychics who have been 85% right, I still dont take them too seriously.

anything