Author Topic: CP - Aliza  (Read 5092 times)

Offline maggs30

CP - Aliza
« on: July 23, 2019, 02:36:47 PM »
Anybody read with her? Wondering how she is.

candiednut

Re: CP - Aliza
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 11:26:47 PM »
Nothing came to pass. Read with her 3 years ago.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 03:19:31 AM »
She seemed to know what was going on, but nothing she said would happen did.  I read with her in 2016.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 08:42:42 PM »
I like her. She’s good with present stuff, and connections between people. That’s what I call her for. I try to space out the readings because the price to talk to her is so high.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 07:32:30 PM »
She's only good for the here and now. She's amazing in fact. She's the BEST at picking up third parties. She's the only one that picked up a third party when I was suspicious about it years ago. Her predictions did happen for me but not within the time frames she spoke of. It took much much longer than that.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 03:17:30 AM »
Yes Iwould say good empath and good for present! Only contact her for these purposes only ! but shes good

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2020, 04:33:09 PM »
100% agree with the comments in this thread. I’ve been reading with Aliza for years now. I just have to space out calls with her because of the exorbitant prices.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2020, 12:43:40 AM »
Yeah her prices are way too high in my opinion. $150 bucks for 10 minutes is super ridiculous. Yes, she's a stellar empath good for the here and now but in order to keep up with the situation one would need to call at least once a month to see what the energies are in that moment. I definitely can't afford that every month plus, no one person is worth calling about for that amount of money.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2020, 05:45:18 PM »
I have a prediction of my own: CP is going to raise that top tier price.  :-\ :P

Offline dascallie

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2020, 11:30:39 PM »
Very, VERY disappointed in Aliza. Should have just set my money on fire.
She blasts off a fast stream of words that seemed preset, scripted, like maybe designed to score in some way with 60% of people, maybe.  Huge misses with my basic situation. One size does not fit all. I do not get the hype on this person!!

Tells me how important it is we all review responsibly and objectively.
 (And not get all emotionally caught up with "she was like talking to my best friend! "she was so caring"..."I could tell shehe really wanted to help me") Gawd.

Either they got it or there don't.

Be a hard reviewer---don't be seduced---Its a public service we can all do for each other.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2020, 06:50:44 PM »
Very, VERY disappointed in Aliza. Should have just set my money on fire.
She blasts off a fast stream of words that seemed preset, scripted, like maybe designed to score in some way with 60% of people, maybe.  Huge misses with my basic situation. One size does not fit all. I do not get the hype on this person!!

Tells me how important it is we all review responsibly and objectively.
 (And not get all emotionally caught up with "she was like talking to my best friend! "she was so caring"..."I could tell shehe really wanted to help me") Gawd.

Either they got it or there don't.

Be a hard reviewer---don't be seduced---Its a public service we can all do for each other.

Yes her reading style definitely does sound scripted but I still feel she's a very gifted Empath. It's her reading style and she just learned how to read that way from her guides. I'll give you details of my last reading and you can compare it to what your reading was with her and maybe go from there?

My last reading with her was a few weeks ago on February 4th. It was regarding my ex obviously. Here's what she said.

1. He loves me and wants to have a romantic relationship with me

2. He's turning his back towards her (Aliza). She said that meant that he didn't want her to read his energy to me. He doesn't want me to know what's going on in his life. He's being secretive, sneaky, and private.

3. His feet are firmly planted on the ground which tells her that ultimately, he does want to be with me long term but he wants things to be under his terms. He wants the control and power in the relationship.

4. His energy is depleted. Depleted means that the mind/body/spirit are slightly disconnected and it's caused by stress, fatigue, or not feeling well.

5. He also has an exorbitant amount of shaded energy within him. Shaded energy represents any kind of emotionality, anxiety, depression, angst, worry, or anger. When that energy is present, timelines get shifted, communication slows down, and his energy feels different. He does have a tendency to have shaded or dark energy within him and he is a chronic game player. Game players will try to get you to chase them. They will say one thing but then do another, those types of things, and so you're always wondering what's going on with this guy. You never quite understand what his motive is or  what that behavior was meant for. Hence, the reason why he's got his back turned towards her, because he doesn't want her to read that to me. He doesn't want me to know what he's up to.

6. There's a pathway between us. What that means is that he is deliberately trying to keep a distance. At the same time, his feet are firmly planted on the ground indicating that he wants to be with you long term and he's leaning over the pathway. So that means that ultimately, he will be the one that gives in and makes that contact to me.

7. Work and finance for him is a little depleted which means he has a lot of financial stress.

8. He has another woman around him. She doesn't feel it's permanent and said this woman was what is called a "filler", meaning, she's there to fill in the gaps and occupy his time. He is trying to keep that very separate from me. He doesn't really want me to know about what's going on between them. He doesn't have any intentions on being with her long term. He also serves as a filler for her also.

9. He's pushing the boundaries with me deliberately. This is all part of his game playing with me. He does have a habit of doing this she said in order to get away with what he wants and to have more power and control over the relationship.

10. There is another woman standing in front of a house which means he has some kind of financial obligations to. There is no love or passion or romance there between them. It's simply a financial obligation that is currently in place.

As far as validating what she said, I can validate the majority of it. I do not believe he loves me at all though. I think he has an attachment and is codependent, but it isn't love. He definitely does play childish games and he most definitely does push boundaries and always has. He is definitely wanting control and power, he's always been that way but he struggles to get it with me because I'm not going to play those games. I'm too old for it. I just remove myself from the situation and call it a wrap. He then does something else to try to get a reaction from me and he keeps doing more extreme things. I haven't reacted to any of it though. I can also validate that he has massive financial problems, and has no job and hasn't worked for over a year and a half. He is completely codependent upon his new girlfriend for everything. He has no place to live, and just literally nothing. He's a bum and yes, he is a user. He's basically a giant man-child. I can also validate that he does indeed have financial ties to his ex wife. He owes her almost 12 grand in child support. So, for me, she was bang on in that moment. She did say contact would come within 0 to 14 days. That did not happen and I knew it wouldn't. The longest he's gone without contacting me is one month. This time he will push it to two months or more. I know him well. I will definitely hear from him again. It's just a matter of when.

Let me know if your reading was the exact same.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2020, 07:08:00 PM »
I was not impressed with her 1 size fits all reading style.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2020, 07:21:58 PM »
I do wonder if she ever tells anyone that is calling about a POI that he's standing in another area like, in an area of friendship or some shit and that the POI does NOT want to be with the caller lol.

I don't know really. I know she has this generic style but then she adds in some other details that were specific for me anyway. I don't think she's worth 15 bucks per minute but I will say this much, she's the ONLY ONE that ever picks up a third party when there is actually a third party even if it's just someone that was around for a week or two and then gone, she picks it up.

In my opinion, she's a great Empath for the here and now but not long term predictions and not even contact predictions. Many people will hate her generic reading style and honestly, if she never added in details that were very specific to his personality and how he operates, then I'd think she was just totally generic.

As for the whole number 10 thing, there are a shit ton people that are or were married and have child support to pay. I think that's pretty amazing that she picks that up. I've called her about another person in the past that had no kids etc and she never said anything about the woman standing in front of a house, well, because there wasn't one lol.

Idk. I'm starting to think that readings just mess my head up even more and I just need to go with what's actually happening in the here and now and live my life accordingly.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2023, 06:54:17 PM »
I recently read with her and was not impressed...

and i also got the "His feet are firmly planted on the ground".

1st reading i asked if my poi is dating since break up she said no...
2nd reading i asked her again and she said yes her has and has been sleeping around and this and that.

I've ruled her out due to inconsistency and at her price, there really shouldn't be inconsistency about something as sensitive as this.

Having said that I've read with Natasha, Asia, Tulsa and Venus and they have been really good (better than Rosanne who seems to validate a lot for me). They don't sugar coat and readings sounds realistic and one of Natasha's predictions have already happened.

anything