Author Topic: Feeling too tired to pray after readings  (Read 800 times)

WinterElf

Feeling too tired to pray after readings
« on: July 21, 2019, 12:44:21 PM »
Why do I feel drained and too tired to pray after readings, even if they are positive? Are readings really from God as some psychics say ? Or is there a science to it that we keep  tapping into and we have no idea of the ramifications of knowing /expecting stuff to happen in the future or taping into someone's aura to get info on them?

I am still so sad and thank you all for reaching out to me.  I broke down and got a reading and one was telling me to move on and he is not worth it.  I listened to them before and look at me now. ALso how can any human being be so confident to give such advice and not worry that maybe they dont have a connection with that person and that they might be wrong?

When they told me that he was cheating, the dude was in the hospital and now is on meds for it .  No matter what he said and how he tried to talk sense into me, I was still so untrusting and i had psychics telling me to look for evidence and that he is with another woman etc.  Now he is so stressed that before we got into the argument /him leaving my life he imagined that I was using people to spy on him so if i waved at someone on the street he said, why are you having your friend spy on me? OMG our lives have gotten worse since i went to psychics. I was so shocked he got that paranoid and then i realized that maybe he felt the same way about me. 

How could i have believed complete strangers over someone i knew in real life? Isn't that crazy???  I mean if you look at it, its complete bat shit but addictions are not logical are they?  I should have never taken them seriously but it is hard not to when some of their little predictions come to pass.  I cry myself to sleep most nights.. torn between getting a psychic reading and just leaving them alone because i know they are not good for me ... and how I gave my power away because of fear.  I only trust a few psychics now but even so... going to them is not good on a constant basis. psychic  readings are meant to be something light or fun that you do once every year... not once a day or once a week. 

Also psychic readings delay real love coming into your life.   I have had psychics tell me well you are not in a relationship because you need to do this and that. lol and then i meet people who dont give a crap... have issues also... and are in good relationships. if you expect something like love, it is not going to happen. I hope God can reverse the harm i have done to myself and my POI from psychic readings.

anything