Author Topic: Sabrina  (Read 10554 times)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Re: Sabrina
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 11:16:53 AM »
There is someone else who is a big Sabrina fan on here (libra? csk?). So no, I don't think it's a fluke because she DIDN:T work for me. She got my dudes all mixed up - I have an ex-husband then an ex-boyfriend then SM. There was 5 month's between ex-husband and ex-boyfriend and 4 month's between ex-boyfriend and meeting SM. So I don't know why it was so confusing but it was. So if she works for you that's awesome because I've heard good things.

Offline positive

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 01:02:41 PM »
i had a reading with Sabrinaand i had to feed her information..... we did not have a good connection.  The first reading was good but very vague...  Michelle prediction came true.   

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2011, 01:11:48 PM »
Hmm.....i guess it really all depends on the connection?  I've never read with Sabrina.  When i find a reader on CP, i look at their picture and see if i feel 'comfortable' reading with them....kinda like first impression thing?  It's hard to explain but that's why i never read with her.  I'm glad she's working out for other people though.

How is everyone today on this fine sunny morning?  I'm so glad that the board's been cleaned up by Healer...it was horrible yesterday :( I've missed reading everyone's posts!  Whenever i start to doubt my readers, usually PT or CJ or CSK or someone would have SOMETHING come true and it kinda keeps me in a positive mood.  Hopefully soon i can join in the league with you guys and give you good news!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 06:10:22 PM »
Yes I am a big fan of Sabrina PT. She does not sugarcoat, most of her major predictions came true.

Offline positive

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2011, 08:28:39 PM »
i am happy libra that she good for you.. regrettably, the situation between me and my ex is taking a toll for me.  I am calling it quits from CP.  I guess it was not meant to be or that i am not patient.  I going to be hurting for a while.  I hope everyone predictions come true and that you be happy.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2011, 10:21:16 PM »
Thanks positive. From my experience getting too many readings in a short period of time is not a good idea. Try to channel your pain into something good, any way you can go to school or do something for yourself? Then things may change and you may have your wish granted. Good luck!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2011, 10:38:15 PM »
I'm doing a update on behalf of another forum member. She doesn't come here anymore  :-\
Remember Beachgirl? Well, I had a brief email contact with her recently and she said her guy is contacting her and he wants to reunite! Remember she was saying she is done with CP, she is done waiting for her sm, apparently now he is waiting for her.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2011, 11:11:07 PM »
Libra, I was just thinking about Beachgirl today and wondering about her for some reason. That is so cool! Tell her thanks for sharing!

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2011, 02:35:19 AM »
Hey guys!  i had a little bit of funds left along with my karma points so i read with Sabrina and Michelle.  I truly believes Sabrina is a 'fisher' and a professional cold reader.  Why?  Because the way she asks me questions.  Here's our reading....

Me: I was wondering if you can take a look at my relationship, my bf broke up with me.
(asks for my name and d.o.b, along with his)
S: He's stressed and angry at where he is right now, do you know that?
Me: No, not really...having talk to him for over a month.
S: How can you not know? He didn't tell you?  He's having problems with his family and work.
Me: Well it could be work, we both just graduated.
S: What is it that you do that makes him think you did it again?  I get that he's saying 'she did it again and again'
Me: Well, he always said i argue over little things.
S: He's really stress right now, this is not going to happen over night.
Me: So you are saying i should just give him space and time?
S: Well yeah, no one likes to be cornered.  He'll just run away.  He's capable of doing that.
Me:   ::) 

And i ran out of funds and i let the call end.  Now, i recall she say this 'over and over again' crap with a lot of people.  And her replies are very scripted.  If it's relationship issue.....and if he's ur ex...and he hasn't talk to you, it's easy to say the boy is stressed about family and work.  I mean, aren't we ALL have some sort of issues with our families and work?  I don't trust her.  I don't know if it's because i don't care anymore that's why i see through the call so easily.

Just my two cents~ 8)

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2011, 09:58:06 AM »
Omg she said similar to me she, said what is it you keep doing because I keep getting she did it again

Offline positive

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2011, 10:59:24 AM »
me too, i did not enjoy her reading