Author Topic: 2011 was the worst year ever!  (Read 3189 times)

Offline misty

2011 was the worst year ever!
« on: December 30, 2011, 07:44:05 AM »
I can't believe there's only 2 days left till 2012. At this point it seems like the year went by so fast but when I look back...this was the slowest, longest, most dreadful year in my life! It was just TORTURE! I know how lots of people are looking forward to 2012 but I'm not. Not only did i get dumped early in the year, but I also got laid off from a very comfortable job that was within walking distance from campus. Everything was accessible to me! Right before all hell broke lose in my life, I kept thinking to myself..wow I'm very comfortable right now. I was at peace! I had everything i wanted..well not everything but I was working for it. I was working to get a degree, working part time saving up money, life with family was getting better and I had a great bf.

I had a routine, a schedule, goals..I knew what I had to do everyday, I had places to go and things to get done. But after the breakup, I just couldn't handle any little responsibility anymore, I quit school, never looked for another job, and locked myself in my room for months. After talking to psychics I got the pick me up that i needed but guess it was just all FALSE HOPE! I feel like I'm falling back into the dark side. I'm just so sick and tired of this life. I'm sick and tired of waking up every single day feeling so crappy about myself and my life. Why can't I be happy? or hey better yet..Why couldn't I have been born numb?

I only discovered psychics in June and thats when I started wasting away all my money. Before June knowing that i had a nice lump of money sitting in my bank account made no difference to me.

I've tried everything, white candles, meditation, visualizations, manifesting, praying, therapy..yet Nothing. I try being positive and thinking positive but I"M JUST SO DAMN TIRED OF ALL THIS BS! No one is answering any of my damn prayers

If I was meant to live such a crappy lonely life then I want no part of it! I always try telling God that instead of wasting a life on me, he could just for once save an innocent child's life and let me go

happy new year everyone...Hope you guys have a better one

« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 07:47:05 AM by misty »

Offline sunandmoon

Re: 2011 was the worst year ever!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 01:56:49 PM »
Hey Misty, I sure feel your pain! That was pretty much my 2010 (minus the school). I had finally in my mid-40's found a way to work from home, multiple jobs but I was in heaven, I had control of my life and schedule. The breakup shattered me. Then I found psychics in June 2010, spent thousands and none of their predictions ever came either. I was so messed up that I lost the most stable job in late September 2010 and barely held onto the second one. (truth be told while the job was stable, the guy I worked for was nuts so maybe it was a good thing). I finally took a chance and started dating someone in August which has been amazing, but I still feel a bit depressed. I mean, it's 9am and I'm still sitting at my desk not getting paid when I could be in work. I should have gotten up and worked out or stretched or something, but nope, bed felt great till I forced myself out at 8am. This whole thing is crazy and has never happened to me before and I'd guess that most of us are in the same boat.

All I can say is that the one thing I really believed is that things will work out and they do seem to be, albeit slowly. So they will for you too. Forget the psychics, come to us to vent when you need to. We have all been there and many of us are still here so we really understand your position and will never judge you.

HUGS!

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 03:29:33 PM »
That's what I also say. This year has been the worse of my life. And I am in my 50's! The break up that I went through has been the most devastating experience and now, a year later, I still cry every single day. I have such sorrow in my heart, and yet I try to push forth. I have spent in the last 2 years of the relationship and including the break up probably more than $25000 in psychics. I am now totally broke. I have about $300 to my name and no steady income. No money to pay my kids college, no money for rent, no money for car repairs, food etc. 
I have had nice people come into my life this year and I was not able to be in a relationship because of the pain that I still have inside. When someone so destroys your dreams and you still love them, there is something you are doing wrong - not loving yourself first. And this might be the lesson that all this pain has brought. Often these people we love are very unhealthy, here was a hard lesson, but my next relationship will be with a healthy person.
There is hope - yes there is .  Good luck to all of you for 2012!

Offline aquarian

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 04:56:14 PM »
maybe it's time to stop talking to these psychics. i emailed keen to disable my account. i feel freeeeeeeeeee

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 09:13:46 PM »
for me it was 2010 which was very painful, since june 2010 I started calling psychics (first time ever i came to know about psychics), the only site I have read is CP, my rampage continued for 6 months and then I slowed down. I control myself a lot, meditate. Life is good.

May your wishes and dreams come true ! Happily Ever After  :)
I wish you all a wonderful 2012 !!

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 06:02:53 AM »
Misty and all the rest. Please know you are not alone. We all feel the same way. The last 3 years of my life have been hell. Heartbreak is the worst and I still dont understand why I still feel love for a man that walked away from me when things were great. I too spent way too much on psychics and I admit I do call if I have extra money but that is not very often anymore. The funny thing is I still get the same story and a friend of mine is having predictions come through right and left after several years of nothing happening. Suddenly things are happening in her favor. Nothing major yet but small things that point in the right direction.
My advice is this. Lets all concentrate on ourselves this coming year. No more calling psychics. No more dwelling on the past. We all know that past lovers can come back but sometimes they dont. So lets all live our lives to the fullest and just think about us for a change and not the bastards that left us behind. (Pardon my french) Its like one of those cutesy things I put on one of my profiles once.
Heres to the men that love me
The losers that lost me
And to the lucky bastards that get to meet me.
That should be our slogan from now on. We are all intelligent, beautiful, independent, fabulous women. And we deserve better than to cry ourselves to sleep over someone that couldnt see that. If and when they do decide we are the one, they need to fight for us. Lets face it, the women they have to fight for are the women they want. The thrill of the chase and the thrill of achieving victory. So come on girls. See yourself as worthy, thats what Im working on now. Hell, I know Im the best my ex ever had and Im hoping and praying that the day comes that he realizes that. If he doesnt, then Im better off without him anyway. Stand up straight, shoulders back and be proud that God saved us from even worse heartache down the road with these deadbeat men that we all thought were the answer to our prayers. Apparently they were not or they would be by our side now.
Lets not beat ourselves up any longer. Even if the psychics were right about final outcome as I feel some of them are, we have to live our lives to the fullest while awaiting that final outcome. Put it out of your mind and live life. In the end, we will be happier that we did. And remember, what ever is gonna happen is gonna happen, with or without a psychic reading. Maybe not knowing is best.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 07:00:16 AM »
Absolutely right, 4ever!

Everyone here deserves MUCH better than crying over someone who doesn't want them. I must admit, though I don't have the same psychic problem I had before, I do still call psychics. Just for a quick reading. But I've found my time and money better spent on improving myself and not calling to find out when that certain someone is going to call or come back to me.

I have an amazing person who I can talk to any time, who put me back on the right track and I'm so thankful for her. She made me see my value and I'm so much healthier mentally and physically. And she doesn't charge crazy amounts per minute lol.
I hope you can all be in that same space really soon.

Happy New Year :-)

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 02:18:45 PM »
Happy New Year to you Scorpiogirl and to everyone here. I too call from time to time but only once every few months or something now. I dont have the urge that I used to have to make that phone call and hear those nice things. And Ive found that even if they tell me something great, I dont ask for timelines anymore, only final outcome because life can take too many twists and turns before the end result. And it seems that everytime Im ready to throw in the towel, I will suddenly hear from a friend that has been waiting as long as me and will be seeing little things happen that were predicted. In my last reading I asked why I had seen other things happen that were predicted concerning other people or issues but nothing regarding this man. I was told it was all in the timing. People make decisions that arent the right ones sometime. I know this sounds like a copout but actually it really is true when you think about it. And I do have to admit that several of the psychics have described things that they had no way of knowing, specific things pertaining to me and this man. So I have made the decision to concentrate on me, improve myself and my home, work on projects that will make me feel very constructive and give me personal satisfaction. Im not dating anymore until someone comes along that I feel I can really have a good time with and not feel as if Im just trying to replace something I lost. And I have a good start on the improving me part. I have lost 8 lbs and starting January 2, my kids are joining me on this healthier eating thing and more exercise and also the home projects. 2012 is going to be a great year, filled with fun things for me and my family and I will end 2012 in a fresher environment (new paint in the bedrooms) and a more beautiful surrounding for my home (a little landscaping planned). Not much I know but it will make me feel good.
Remember girls and guys, put yourself first, we all deserve it. Save the psychic readings for birthdays or first of the year readings. They are fun and I think we all enjoy them, we just cant take them to heart anymore and sit and wait for predictions to happen.
Good luck to you all in 2012.