Author Topic: Brutal Truth  (Read 4661 times)

Offline Daisy573

Brutal Truth
« on: July 13, 2019, 05:16:01 PM »
I am curious if anyone has read with this lady before.  Her name is Bobbie and she goes by Brutal Truth on Keen.  She has a really cheap rate but many times when she is logged on she has a line up waiting to talk to her.  I have spoken to her a couple of times in the past and once earlier this year.  I'm convinced she is more of a therapist than a psychic or an empath but curious if anyone else has read with her and what they think.  She has picked up one or two things for me in the past but it could have just been luck to be honest.  It wasnt specific enough for me to take it as psychic.  She is pretty popular though so I'm very curious what other people think of her.

Offline aquagirl

Re: Brutal Truth
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 03:15:13 AM »
bump has anyone read with her?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 01:58:07 PM »
I read with her before, she is pretty good at what she picks up she has been accurate on my POI, only thing is she advises a lottttt. She has a good rate so I did not feel that bad but you have to get her back on track at times.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 04:33:15 PM »
I read with her before, she is pretty good at what she picks up she has been accurate on my POI, only thing is she advises a lottttt. She has a good rate so I did not feel that bad but you have to get her back on track at times.

Thank you, what about predictions? have they been good?  What type of things is she accurate about?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 02:55:35 AM »
Bump

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2020, 05:59:24 AM »
Bump

Was she good for anyone in terms of predictions?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2020, 06:39:03 PM »
She told me I wouldn't have to move for a job and she ended up being correct. The rest of the reading will unfold later this year.

Offline artslove

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2020, 03:32:47 AM »
Any updates? I read this with this reader, but can’t quite remember my notes.

Offline njlady

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2020, 05:42:05 PM »
Any updates? I read this with this reader, but can’t quite remember my notes.

I spoke with her once sometime during the last 10 years.  I thought I was going to like the reading but she made some assumptions, the most important one being that I wanted someone back.  I was actually calling to hopefully reinforce that I made the right decision by breaking up.  I think if she didn't have that presumption ingrained the reading would have been a lot better.  But it's Keen and the default for calls is that you want someone back so I probably should have known better.  I'm not really sure what I was thinking by calling, lol.

anything