Author Topic: Don't you think it is weird  (Read 905 times)

WinterElf

Don't you think it is weird
« on: July 10, 2019, 01:58:44 PM »
People keep asking me about POI but it is too painful for me to talk about him now.  I know that the more readings i get the worse it becomes.  I really dont want to talk about him now with others because it makes me upset but what I will say is that I am seeing a lot of  reviews on keen of people who are wanting their POI back but the POI got with someone else after these poor souls spent hundreds and thousands of dollars seeking reassurance.  And you know that when they post the 1 star review on the advisor's page that it is cutting off all ties with them ... because some people get blocked even after 4 star reviews. A lot of the negative reviews go like , " I want my money back. He got with someone else and you were telling me this whole time that he was waiting on me" etc.

omg my heart drops for them when i see that.  I feel so sorry for them. What a horrible pain to deal with esp when someone was giving you so much hope for months upon months or even years.

I think it is so weird that during  our binging, that the other person is pushed away and  quickly gets with someone else.  Defenders of psychics will say if it is meant to be it will be but I feel like our actions can affect our chances with a POI and that we have multiple choices of "soulmates" in this life.  So if it doesnt work with that person, someone else will come up.  just my cup of tea on that. so if we put out needy energy , it pushes the person away.   

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Don't you think it is weird
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 05:34:59 PM »
I think your right.  Cookie mentioned that he was stirring since he could feel we were talking about him.  :-\
In my case, I've known POI for almost 22 years, and there was a good 8 years in the middle of that where we had zero contact. If I had the money or idea to get readings on him 20 years ago I bet they would have told me "he's coming back", and I would have waited.  You just never know when they are coming back, and do you really expect them not to date in the meantime?

anything