Author Topic: Wild Sweet Orange   (Read 69277 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Wild Sweet Orange 
« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2019, 04:50:08 PM »
Honestly you can say she was wrong but what happens if what she predicted happens a month or two down the line? Was she still wrong or was her timing just off? I think you just have to take a reading and try not to focus on the when.  You will drive yourself nutty if you do.  Just continue living your life (i know easier said then done) and let things unfold. 

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #181 on: December 03, 2019, 04:56:14 PM »
Honestly you can say she was wrong but what happens if what she predicted happens a month or two down the line? Was she still wrong or was her timing just off? I think you just have to take a reading and try not to focus on the when.  You will drive yourself nutty if you do.  Just continue living your life (i know easier said then done) and let things unfold.

Oh, I know. I'm just asking because that logic can sometimes have members hanging on and giving someone who does not work for them second or third chances, etc.

For me her timelines have long passed, so I'd be surprised if any of the fairy tale she fed would transpire. I was not hanging on then, am not hanging on now.

My point is, if something a reader says would happen say October, and it happens June.....by that logic that reader would still be correct "but her timing is off". Hell something could happen years from now, events are full of probability, does that mean that the reader who said *soon* was right? Or was she just throwing words?

What if something never transpires within 4 months of the reading, should one just say her timing is off? And wait forever.

My belief is that the logic of timing is flawed. What's the point of seeking a psychic if that psychic is throwing information and you try to make it fit elsewhere as to prove the prediction is right?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #182 on: December 03, 2019, 05:11:04 PM »
I get it but this is a thread to review the reader.  So we can gladly take this to the vent section so we don't derail the original topic. 😉

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #183 on: December 03, 2019, 06:06:48 PM »

Oh, I know. I'm just asking because that logic can sometimes have members hanging on and giving someone who does not work for them second or third chances, etc.

For me her timelines have long passed, so I'd be surprised if any of the fairy tale she fed would transpire. I was not hanging on then, am not hanging on now.

My point is, if something a reader says would happen say October, and it happens June.....by that logic that reader would still be correct "but her timing is off". Hell something could happen years from now, events are full of probability, does that mean that the reader who said *soon* was right? Or was she just throwing words?

What if something never transpires within 4 months of the reading, should one just say her timing is off? And wait forever.

My belief is that the logic of timing is flawed. What's the point of seeking a psychic if that psychic is throwing information and you try to make it fit elsewhere as to prove the prediction is right?

I absolutely agree and thought this many times before. Whether it’s a top rated psychic or some rando purple garden psychic, the logic of timing and a probability of an event occurring is a good theoretical debate. I’m sure many have different opinions but theoretically the probability of a positive possibility of occurring is greater than the negative as theory suggests in a normal distribution curve the area of a of the positive is greater than the negative thus it is more likely for an event occurring over time increases with time.

There may need to be a new section created rather than the vent to have these types of discussions  ;)

Agreed this all of this! Also, "the vent" would mark this important topic as something rather emotional and members throwing out their frustrations; this is logic based common sense. Thus, there definitely has to be another section.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #184 on: December 09, 2019, 03:46:32 PM »
Keep faith her timing might be off.

I have been keeping faith almost a month now, i did do a follow up with her and she changed the outcome based off my response lol.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #185 on: December 09, 2019, 03:47:59 PM »

When do you draw the line on timing being off though? 2 weeks? 2 months?

Im with you, every reader doesn't work for everyone.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #186 on: December 09, 2019, 05:34:41 PM »

I have been keeping faith almost a month now, i did do a follow up with her and she changed the outcome based off my response lol.

This is why i went back when 1 of her predictions (mind you others have) had not happened on the month she gave.  She told me the energies were still there for this prediction to happen to just wait it out.  She never told me her timing was spot on but her other predictions did happen in the month she stated.

Offline JJC

« Reply #187 on: December 12, 2019, 02:41:34 PM »
On 23nov Ms orange predicted an ending between my POI and another female, she said 18 and saw her leaving on a flight. Guess what? She departed yesterday, exactly in 18 days!!!

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #188 on: December 12, 2019, 02:55:49 PM »
On 23nov Ms orange predicted an ending between my POI and another female, she said 18 and saw her leaving on a flight. Guess what? She departed yesterday, exactly in 18 days!!!

woo woo!!! That is awesome!!!!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #189 on: December 12, 2019, 04:40:55 PM »
Wow amazing JJC!!! Thanks for keeping us posted. 🙏👍

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #190 on: December 20, 2019, 05:31:11 AM »
So far none of the predictions she made on September for October happened.
None from October for November.
11 more days of December and it will be none for those too. I just don't see it happening either.

She also said my boss would help me when I don't have a boss, so..

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #191 on: December 22, 2019, 01:56:39 PM »
It's been over a month her predictions did not happen.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #192 on: December 22, 2019, 02:03:13 PM »
For those who's predictions have come and gone, during the reading did you think she was connected? I am just asking because if she told me my boss would help and i worked for myself then i would automatically know we weren't connected.

Yaz88

« Reply #193 on: December 22, 2019, 02:33:46 PM »
For those who's predictions have come and gone, during the reading did you think she was connected? I am just asking because if she told me my boss would help and i worked for myself then i would automatically know we weren't connected.

Sometimes I think she misconstrues the cards.  Like if the card depicts someone of authority, she automatically thinks it’s a “boss.”  When it could really be someone who is authoritative or influential or has the zodiac sign represented by the tarot card.  That’s why I don’t necessarily rely on her readings (or really any readings for that matter).  You need to decipher what she is saying and to which situation it applies.  Sometimes you have to ask her for more information.  To date, she’s been correct down to a “t” for how my cases would go. 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #194 on: December 22, 2019, 03:42:11 PM »
That's what i was thinking.  Like it may not be the person's boss but maybe a landlord. 

anything