Author Topic: How do you know if an advisor has blocked you on Bitwine?  (Read 2206 times)

Offline abbi2019

How do you know if an advisor has blocked you on Bitwine?
« on: July 09, 2019, 12:46:48 AM »
How do you know if an advisor has blocked you on bitwine?

Offline MidwesternSun

Re: How do you know if an advisor has blocked you on Bitwine?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 01:59:14 AM »
You'll know if an advisor has blocked you if, when advisors, they appear available under your 'My Favorite Advisors' tab, but then when you click on their name they are busy... and they appear busy every time you open their profile.  Also, to confirm, if you attempt to message them but the message won't be submitted.

Offline starempress

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 12:56:53 AM »
you will not be able to call or message them.  most readers know what reviews you have left.  Especially on bitwine, so if you have left lost of neutrals or negatives... they will not read for you.

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 02:09:17 AM »
You will see them available on your "my advisors page" and always busy when you click on their profile.

One has blocked me right before we started for no reason at all...I was about to start and she said : Sorry I cant read for you and blocked me arf...

Offline piccolapixie

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 01:20:35 AM »
you will not be able to call or message them.  most readers know what reviews you have left.  Especially on bitwine, so if you have left lost of neutrals or negatives... they will not read for you.

agreed, they can see how many negatives or neutrals you have left and if it is something habitual they will avoid reading for you.  I never leave reviews though.