Author Topic: Accurate Fiverr readers?  (Read 4121 times)

Offline laoch

Accurate Fiverr readers?
« on: July 07, 2019, 07:16:10 PM »
What fiverr readers predictions came to pass for you?

Offline Sooshi

Re: Accurate Fiverr readers?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 08:46:56 PM »
None. I didn't find anyone good on there.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 08:34:33 AM »
Guys, please use the search function before opening a new thread on the same subject. It is there for a purpose...

Anyway, to answer your questions, I have personally found 90-95% of Fivver psychics are frauds or semi-legit amateurs who are not as talented or gifted as they claim to be.
However, I've had predictions and stuff that has proven to be accurate by these readers:

Intuitivebri1 (perhaps the only reader that has picked up I will go through a period of dating a couple of guys that were not my cup of tea).
Penelope Rose (around 80% accurate for me minus a couple of details).

Psychicclara333 (was the first who told me she didn't saw my ex getting back to me however she was quite harsh with her delivery and I picked a negative vibe and pride from her so not sure If I'll go back to her).

I have heard a couple of friends saying that their predictions with Goldenlilly and Debbie Duncan2 came to pass but I personally didn't tried them out as they are a tad out of my budget.

The biggest frauds that really don't deserve all their  rep and positive reviews are psychic psychics,maedan, lighttruth, witchnextdoor, afroditeruth,destinyy, psychic fleur and psychic sunshine. They use scripts which are smart enough to change them often so they don't get caught and some e.g psychics and psychicfleur occasionally make up random stuff that sounds specific but only comes to pass in random. I am shocked to see how many naive folks come back to get another reading from them but I guess people like to get some comfort even though it is fake.

Also all the Fiverr readers that claim to "read your target's mind telepathically" are skilled frauds that have in-depth knowledge of human psychology and pick up clues from the manner you phrase the question. I have tried 10 and none proved out to be legit, even though a couple tricked me at first into thinking they had a gift but they did not. If they cannot pick up actual words or convos that your target has said in the past and they use vague lines like "I like her but I'm scared to contact" which you can't verify, they are frauds plain and simple.

Offline T77WNG

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 08:11:56 PM »
Cassandradusk24 has always been accurate for me

Offline SweetT

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 01:29:45 AM »
I have tried Igor (Destinyy) he was pretty accurate on some of the things that was going on with me. He also told me to do something specifically for a good outcome, and for sure it worked. I got to him a couple times a month.