Author Topic: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail  (Read 60905 times)

Offline Ani9090

Re: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2020, 06:12:18 PM »
hahaha yet she hasnt asked to see my facebook like I asked lmao. If you dont believe me dont that your choice. But it’s sad to think people can't be nice or try and help without assuming theres a catch. Our world is just so sad.

Wish yall the best.

Miigwetch

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2020, 06:23:02 PM »
hahaha yet she hasnt asked to see my facebook like I asked lmao. If you dont believe me dont that your choice. But it’s sad to think people can't be nice or try and help without assuming theres a catch. Our world is just so sad.

Wish yall the best.

Miigwetch

I wouldn't advise sharing any personal or identifying information on a public forum such as this. There really is no reason to. Hope this helps!

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2020, 08:56:00 PM »

Wish yall the best.

Miigwetch

Are you talking about me? Cause I NEVER asked to see your facebook. And I've never contacted you which just keeps adding to your scammer traits. I also spot that you have an active member literally supporting you in every comment, of every thread you've made about this craiglist psychic. Oh the bells go off so quickly.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2020, 11:19:38 PM »

Wish yall the best.

Miigwetch

Are you talking about me? Cause I NEVER asked to see your facebook. And I've never contacted you which just keeps adding to your scammer traits. I also spot that you have an active member literally supporting you in every comment, of every thread you've made about this craiglist psychic. Oh the bells go off so quickly.

You need to calm down because if you actually took the time to cool off and carefully read, they offered to show you their Facebook to prove their identity if you wanted it, and they said "she hasnt asked to see my facebook like I asked lmao."

I'm sorry people on this forum are so hostile, Ani. Don't take it personally. I lurked for a very long time because of how volatile people here can be.

Offline Ani9090

« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2020, 11:34:03 PM »
Thank you ! Thats why I was afraid to even comment and made the statement that I know people can be skeptical. It is what it is though not worth fighting about in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️.

I wont be replying anymore ill just wanted to help. ❤️

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2020, 12:53:39 AM »

Wish yall the best.

Miigwetch

You need to calm down because if you actually took the time to cool off and carefully read, they offered to show you their Facebook to prove their identity if you wanted it, and they said "she hasnt asked to see my facebook like I asked lmao."

I'm sorry people on this forum are so hostile, Ani. Don't take it personally. I lurked for a very long time because of how volatile people here can be.

I' pretty calm, sweetie. I admit that I misread that but either way a facebook account doesn't prove shit. And if you can't see where I'm going, then you need to learn how not to be gullible. But then again, I have a boat I'd like to sell you. :)

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2020, 02:17:11 AM »
I like Hipatia.. she had been pretty accurate for me in the past. Did you find her on Bitwine or Purple ocean? I no longer a have Purple ocean account.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2020, 02:57:10 PM »
Both! She hit the nail on the head for past and future for sure. I enjoyed her reading style.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2020, 01:41:45 PM »
just read with Hipatia Inca Priestess about 15 minuets ago and she accurately described the current. like crazy well.... but the thing is she gave me a negative outcome and since she was so accurate about the present I think I have to believe her on the outcome too.

Has anyone else Read with her recently?

I just read with her and agree she was spot on about present. She gave me negative with good. Which, I appreciate. Very practical. She gave me a contact prediction for 7-14 days. She gave some specifics that should go down in that contact, so I should be able to report back on accuracy. I’ll update you!

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2020, 06:17:24 PM »
I read with her before too and she said my relationship is karmic. It wont work out at the end. Thats sad but if thats true i hope it wont hurt this much...

Offline user5942

« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2020, 08:50:28 PM »
She was dead right on one guy, dead wrong on another guy

I think she doesn’t see that far out and more than likely depends on current energy

Offline user5942

« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2020, 10:54:31 PM »
With one guy, she described that we had great chemistry but that we wouldn’t be together

With my latest guy, she said he was my long-term partner and that he really liked me and enjoyed my company. This wasn’t true, the guy ended up telling me he never thought about marriage and that he didn’t have time for a relationship a couple months after the reading. However, at the time of the reading I was really excited about him. Now I accept it’s not going anywhere.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2020, 10:45:55 PM »
just read with Hipatia Inca Priestess about 15 minuets ago and she accurately described the current. like crazy well.... but the thing is she gave me a negative outcome and since she was so accurate about the present I think I have to believe her on the outcome too.

Has anyone else Read with her recently?

I just read with her and agree she was spot on about present. She gave me negative with good. Which, I appreciate. Very practical. She gave me a contact prediction for 7-14 days. She gave some specifics that should go down in that contact, so I should be able to report back on accuracy. I’ll update you!

Any update on her contact prediction? And how it went down? Was she accurate?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2020, 05:46:56 AM »
I got a prediction came true from Park Jin Hye Bitwine... She is very good for me, and almost all her prediction came true!
It was a jaw-dropping experience, she predicted my future POI very specifically years ago and it does happen now and came true the same exact future POI! She even described I will meet him in the place sounds like "ae" Yes, I met him on an event called "ae" something.
Modify message

Why am I seeing park jin the fake name here so much on so many different threads ? Weird . Plz be careful I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s planting herself in here for sales.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2020, 02:45:09 AM »
I agree with Natasha...I have noticed that too :X