Author Topic: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail  (Read 60167 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2020, 11:18:48 AM »
I know it’s been over a year since I posted this. Due to the numerous  PMs I’ve been receiving over time ... I know there are new ppl here now so I figured I’ll post again here just in case it’s not clear :

No I am not sharing the info of my go to. I promise I am not being rude but don’t PM me asking because I WILL IGNORE IT. Period. It’s not going to happen.

Something about me saying this multiple times in this thread then getting pms about it, annoys me idk but I refuse to have someone I know is gifted change in accuracy, pricing and availability by posting it here. So please RESPECTFULLY DONT ASK. I hardly read these days but when I want to have a read by someone gifted I want to be able to do so . Thanks and best of luck to everyone on their journey!

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2020, 08:36:41 PM »
NatashaNYC can you let us know what platform you feel is the best? or maybe which one your go to is on.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2020, 08:55:11 PM »
NatashaNYC can you let us know what platform you feel is the best? or maybe which one your go to is on.

😐

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2020, 09:46:33 PM »
I know it’s been over a year since I posted this. Due to the numerous  PMs I’ve been receiving over time ... I know there are new ppl here now so I figured I’ll post again here just in case it’s not clear :

No I am not sharing the info of my go to. I promise I am not being rude but don’t PM me asking because I WILL IGNORE IT. Period. It’s not going to happen.

Something about me saying this multiple times in this thread then getting pms about it, annoys me idk but I refuse to have someone I know is gifted change in accuracy, pricing and availability by posting it here. So please RESPECTFULLY DONT ASK. I hardly read these days but when I want to have a read by someone gifted I want to be able to do so . Thanks and best of luck to everyone on their journey!

Same with me.  I won’t give out my number one reader she isn’t even on sites anyways.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2020, 11:05:27 PM »
Rosieroo sorry only just seen this now but is Stephanie teresa the lady on kasamba or am I wrong ? If she has her own site what is it? As I can’t find her

quote author=Rosieroo17 link=topic=4745.msg120202#msg120202 date=1591426488]
pls can someone help if Stephanie Theresa has her own website? Is she uk based? I saw one lady personal website like 45 uk pounds for 20 min?

Please help.

Thanks.

Yes that is her , I recently had a reading with and that was the cost and time .
[/quote]

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2020, 01:20:30 AM »

C'mon. Blatant disregard of her post. She was so clear on not sharing who her go-to is. This like trying to find a roundabout way to get Kisha to do a proxy reading.

Also, let's say her go-to is on Keen. There are 100s of readers on there. That will not benefit you at all to know what platform...

Offline court1130

« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2020, 03:33:56 AM »
Exactly. She provided the readers at the start of the thread that were accurate for her, aside from her go-to. I would actually advise against using platform readers altogether, truthfully. Most of the better ones have their own sites now. You can search them by their names and they'll usually come right up thru Google.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 03:37:26 AM by court1130 »

Offline ferney456

« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2020, 07:41:34 AM »
Out of a few that have been correct I want to mention two readers who have been correct quite a few times with their predictions and are aligned with each other, Angel Reading and Leeloo.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2020, 11:54:07 AM »
Yup- I dont like to go into too many details on the forum but she got something very specific, the time period that thing would last and the outcome.

Offline court1130

« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2020, 11:58:22 AM »
Yup- I dont like to go into too many details on the forum but she got something very specific, the time period that thing would last and the outcome.

I agree with that. I don't post specifics about my story, either, because I don't want readers to be able to pull information from it lmao.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 12:00:23 PM by court1130 »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2020, 12:09:45 PM »
Out of a few that have been correct I want to mention two readers who have been correct quite a few times with their predictions and are aligned with each other, Angel Reading and Leeloo.
Did AR predict something in the timeframe given?

She was wrong for me

anything