Author Topic: Moonlight bay  (Read 5237 times)

candiednut

Moonlight bay
« on: July 05, 2019, 08:25:00 PM »
anyone read with him?

Offline SweetT

Re: Moonlight bay
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 10:26:08 PM »
I did a long time ago, I thought he was right on but nothing came to pass.  I kept trying to see if things would turn out as he said but nope, nothing happened as he said it would.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 02:01:39 AM »
Bump... anyone read with him lately?

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 03:05:31 AM »
I read with him three times. Every single heavy hitter psychic says POI has some feelings for you and we see small progress coming. Moonlight bay said he does not care and if I were you I d let him go. Either they are all wrong and he is right or vice versa.

Offline Jeni

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2020, 05:30:14 AM »
I read with him a good few times. He always says rge same thing. My POI is a player. He has no feelings. His bad for me and i need to move on. The thing is, he is right. My POI talks to too many women and other psychic says its just distraction and attention seeking. Im fed up of that shit though

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2020, 02:19:39 AM »
I read with him years ago.  What I remember is that he was good but he was very inconsistent as to when you could find him on Keen.  He might be on every night for a month and then disappear for six months.  Because of that, I stopping using him.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2020, 02:21:40 PM »
I just read with this guy....  AI have never read with someone who uses astrology (well tara) I think I kinda like him!   I did a general reading and he picked up that the rest of this year I have a strong male
King" energy in my life.  He described his personality and our relationship fairly accurate -- I had not told him I was in one.....

anything