Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > LivePerson.com

Reading with David James Ugh!!

(1/6) > >>

Ari58:
Had a chat with David James... asked 1 question & his response was almost hateful & frankly arrogant ... I got distinct
impression he hates his “job” (emphasize job cuz it isn’t a gift).... Mind u he asked for just my first name, really, u can read a “chat” with a first name?!?  I have spoken/ met with psychics on & off for years & never encountered such an obvious clear cut (totally off base) reader in all my experiences...I write this to save all who read this from wasting their money....How he got his reviews is questionable

Natashanyc:
He’s notorious here for being negative I don’t see how ppl STILL spend money with him....this site again is a gift IF USED CORRECTLY

I hope u get a refund or compensation tho

Jili1945:
I had a horrible reading with him last year (in Kasamba) and he devastated me. Reading was so negative and made me cry non-stop for a couple of days. I never got back to him afterwards.

Ari58:
My reading didn’t have to do with a POI, (married) I can imagine how he could butcher someone who is questioning one, I think he is dangerous to talk to if ur heart is aching - I BEG anyone in a tearful situation to avoid him at all costs...I asked him a simple question that was very important to me & his response was condescending & unbelievablely inappropriate, in addition it was soooo off the mark - I feel he works thru his emotions, does he even like people?  Trust me, there isn’t a psychic bone in his body.. he should be outed as the fraud he is....

Ari58:
Let me add, if u want an incredibly intuitive psychic.. Leanne Halyburton, in my experience things she said have occurred, no matter how mundane, & her description of loved ones was scary accurate, I truly believe she has the gift!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version